July Testing ~ Bringing Home March & April 2013 Babies! 34 so far!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!

Just as a side question, how often did you ladies BD to get that beautiful positive test? :thumbup:

Just as a side question, how often did you ladies BD to get that beautiful positive test? :thumbup:

With my first pregnancy we pretty much bd every other day before o, and when I got my positive opk we bd every day for about 3 days. I later learnt this is an actual thing (smep) which is what we have followed again this cycle.

With my first pregnancy we pretty much bd every other day before o, and when I got my positive opk we bd every day for about 3 days. I later learnt this is an actual thing (smep) which is what we have followed again this cycle.

WOW! I had no idea that such a thing existed! :dohh: Thank you for this!!!:flower:

No problem! I didn't know it was an actual THING until this cycle!! I had just read that every other day is best, so we originally went with that. It was only because someone on here mentioned SMEP that I looked it up!

Glad to help! Hopefully it works for us! :dust:

No test this am Kel? You're killing me love. Your temps look good, higher than ever:)

This month was not the month I was expecting to get a bfp! The reality is, I didn't temp regularly, missed a day of opk testing because I wasn't home, etc, etc, etc. AND we really didn't BD as much as we normally do. We would start around cd 8 or 9 every other day and then 3 days once we got the +opk. this time the +opk was on cd 15 and we bd that day and the next and had to stop as dh was going in for a SA so we couldn't bd for two days before that app. Prior to the it was cd 12!
I have my app for blood work tomorrow morning and I'm excited/nervous to see what they are going to tell me!

Still no af for me yet. Temps dropping though, pms and very crampy so I'm not holding out much hope!

This month was not the month I was expecting to get a bfp! The reality is, I didn't temp regularly, missed a day of opk testing because I wasn't home, etc, etc, etc. AND we really didn't BD as much as we normally do. We would start around cd 8 or 9 every other day and then 3 days once we got the +opk. this time the +opk was on cd 15 and we bd that day and the next and had to stop as dh was going in for a SA so we couldn't bd for two days before that app. Prior to the it was cd 12!
I have my app for blood work tomorrow morning and I'm excited/nervous to see what they are going to tell me!

Congrats Monkey!

I tested yesterday and I'm still getting bfn. AF is suppose to show up on Monday, I hope she won't come to visit.

Danielle I am the same, af due mon/tues and getting bfn. Fingers crossed for us both. My temps went up today but I didn't get to bed until 3am and slept badly so that's to be expected.

Danielle I am the same, af due mon/tues and getting bfn. Fingers crossed for us both. My temps went up today but I didn't get to bed until 3am and slept badly so that's to be expected.

Cool! We could be bump buddies! :hugs:
I have to say I'm about to give up ttc.

I hope we can be bump buddies!!!

I know what you mean though, I am just so exhausted with the regime of doing everything supposedly right and getting nowhere. I don't want to give up but I don't know if I can keep going! I think a month or two of not trying SO much is on the cards for me.

But hopefully this won't be a problem for us and come the stat of next week we have some bfps!! (a girl can dream!) :dust:

I'm so excited to cautiously announce my :bfp: ! I wasn't supposed to test til Tuesday but caved yesterday :winkwink:
Symptoms:
1-4 dpo - nothing at all
5 dpo - had a very vivid dream. Not unusual for me. Woke up with some blood around my nose. Again, not unusual as there's no humidity where I live.
6 dpo - vivid dream #2. Weird to have two in a row. More blood around nose when I woke up.
7 dpo - vivid dream #3. Weirder again. Started to feel a dull ache/pressure in my lower abdomen and it went straight through to my lower back. Some nausea. Mood swings.
8 dpo - dull ache and back pain still there. Not like AF cramps. Started to suspect I was pregnant. More nausea.
9 dpo - 11 dpo. Same as above.

Symptoms I didn't/don't have: sore bbs. As much as I grab them, they don't hurt. Fatigue. Energy level seems the same. Frequent urination. If anything I'm going less. Heartburn. Metallic taste in mouth.

Spreading some :dust: to everyone on this thread. I really believe it's a lucky one! :cloud9:

Attachments

• IMG_0001.jpg
    IMG_0001.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4