July Testing ~ Bringing Home March & April 2013 Babies! 34 so far!!!

:bfp: doggylover :bfp:

Yay!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months! :)

:wohoo:

Thank you!!! I can hardly believe it and still not 100% sure it's real! 4 tests with faint positives but still thinking af may come and mock me!

I turn my back and suddenly there's three more :bfp: on this thread?! YAY! Congrats ladies!

Hi
I'm new to this thread. Just got my first BFP ever (2nd IVF ICSI cycle) on Thursday. 1st Beta was 280 and 2nd one on Saturday was 445. We did have 2 embies 5dt on 7/16 so hoping they both made it. Lots of symptoms so far. First sonogram is this Friday 8/3... nervous but excited! Just still can't believe it...

Hopeful girl congratulations that is wonderful news! And if both make it...twins?! That would be so great!!!

You know...these testing threads are some of the most awesome and encouraging places here! I thank you ladies for sharing this journey with me. Congrats to all of the BFPs and To those still TTC, see ya on the Aug thread :)

So sorry. August will be another great month of bfp for you and many other wonderful ladies.

I am finally towards the end of the 2ww!! It is strange how I never quite fit into the threads cause I always test sooo early in the month lol. I am not too optimistic, and tested early yesterday and bfn :(. I have no clue about O this month, so it could have been anywhere from cd 18 to 21. My cm was horrid after the cd 18, so since no bfp yet, I'm probably out...

I can expect af anytime from now til Friday!!! I hate that my charts are always hard to read when I'm breastfeeding :/! Last month I O'd on cd 16, the month before cd 21, but, hey at least I'm oing lol! :)

congrats to the BFPs. This thread beat June. Lots of :dust: to August to beat July in BFPs

Sorry for no update but the witch got me awhile ago! Congrats to all the bfps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->