July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

hi ladies can i join you? ill be testing july 8th, been ttc for over two years now, i have fibroids and my cycles are quite long!
this is my last chance to concieve untill november as hubby is getting deployed on monday!
got day 21 blood test on friday so hopefully if that comes back low then they will do something to help !

good luck everyone :) x

Hi everyone! I am now 9dpo and ready to scream because I want to know so bad! I am really afraid to take a test because i HATE that feeling of only seeing one line. We have been trying for five months for our first. The only thing making me think I might not "be out" yet is that I have seriously had a headache every day for a week (and I rarely get headaches) and I always have sore boobs before AF and I have nothing (just a little fullness.)

Eek how exciting so many people getting ready to test. I can't wait to see pictures and hear results. I'm not sure when I'll test now I'm just not convinced I've ovulated. Perhaps my boft is skipping this month. On top of not having O pains, I've been dry as a bone sorry tmi. It's making BDing really difficult and I'm very frustrated by it. Good luck to all the testers. Lots of baby dust to you.

hi fellow ttcers! lol

new to this thread but af is due 1st or 3rd july. may test on 2nd. this is cycle 3 using concieve plus and cbfm

I am SO upset today !!!! I am getting AF already and this is only 7 DPO for me ! im SURE she will be here tomorrow. And if i have to hear one more pregnancy announcement where the baby was a "surprise" im going to SCREAM!

Im sorry maybe:( not out untill AF shows! and if she does we can be cycle buds again unfortunatley

I knew it was going to be negative, I feel stupid now for testing! will try upload a pic so you can all see it negativness lol

https://i1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb474/charliestar7/test.jpg

:hugs: it's still early! don't give up hope.

after your post i don't want to test now. maybe i'll wait till saturday as planned.
:grr:

Just do whatever you feel is best for you. I might wait until Sunday, we'll see though.
I still have cramp type pains and a very sore back. I don't normally get this before af but I have on occasion before.

fx fx fx

:dust: :dust:

I put in my maybe + OPK and it changed my O date now. moved from CD 15 to CD 13.

i'm not sure if it was + or not. used CB digital OPK and received a smiley face. when i ejected the stick it had a blue smudge instead of 2 lines.
not sure if i should count that as positive or not. but if so i might be 11 DPO.

hmmm I'm not sure, I don't know how the cb one's work at all. You did have a massive temp spike on cd 14 though which fits nicely with o'ing on cd 13, but that drop on cd 15 is confusing isn't it.

Sorry I am not much help at all lol

i drank quite a bit with some friends that saturday night, the night before the temp spike. so i was discarding it especially with that temp drop at CD 15.
alcohol can make your temp increase quite a bit.
i prefer to be 9 dpo actually. my BD timing is better!

ah ok, I would prob go for cd15 then, the ewcm fits better with that too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->