July testing*** looking for buddies!! CD 10

I am feeling EXTREMLY crushed today! I have been fighting back the tears. I have AF cramps like nobodys business and feel it coming. why the hell do i let myself actually think i had a chance! I feel like im broken now:( and that mirena has ruined me!

I am feeling EXTREMLY crushed today! I have been fighting back the tears. I have AF cramps like nobodys business and feel it coming. why the hell do i let myself actually think i had a chance! I feel like im broken now:( and that mirena has ruined me!

aw hun, I feel your pain. When did you have mirena out? it can take awhile for your hormones to get back to normal. I had a copper iud in for 7 years and got it out in April, I hope I didn't fuck myself up having it in for so long, exspesh as I only have one ovary :(

have you thought about taking a vitb complex to help lengthen your lp? if your af is coming then it makes for a short lp.

Just peed on a wondfo. think I see the lightest of light. too embarrassed to post.

maybe. taken with cell phone.

Attachments

• IMG_0331.jpg
    IMG_0331.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
girl I see it.. pretty sure you are preggo...

post it in the pregnancy test gallery section.. I swear Im not crazy... DO IT

i am in denial. it's barely there.

CONGRATS YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MY IC LOOKED LIKE AT 10 DPO in march!!! H&H 9 months!!! please share what you did this cycle to get that BFP

!!

PS TAKE A FRER YOU WILL HAVE 2 LINES!!

i am in denial. it's barely there.

CONGRATS YOU ARE PREGNANT!!!! THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT MY IC LOOKED LIKE AT 10 DPO in march!!! H&H 9 months!!! please share what you did this cycle to get that BFP

!!

PS TAKE A FRER YOU WILL HAVE 2 LINES!!

aw thanks so much!
i have one frer left that i was saving! guess time to use it sooner than i was expecting.
i gave up caffeine which was extremely hard to do this cycle! i am a coffee lover! and drank water like it was going out of style!
started gnc prenatal vitamins with dha last month.

sorry maybe & LVnMommy.. :( I hate that feeling... and I hate that I work myself up every month..!

jmfayard - keep us posted!! If my AF shows this month, I might take your advice and go on prenatal vitamins next month!!

When DH came home today i was in full blown tears, he said, Jess whats meant to be will be, maybe god gave us a boy, then girl for a reason! makes me happy and sad at the same time, that he is there to comfort me but it still stinks!

super faint! but just did a frer. couldn't wait till morning.

Attachments

• IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 19
jmfayard - faint but I definitely see it!!! Congrats!!!!!!

thanks guys! I'm in denial about all this.
hoping for a better result tomorrow or friday.
now i wish i would have waited to use it tomorrow but i couldn't help myself.

Lol- just go get another tomorrow. It should be really pretty in the morning. :)

i hope it's easier to see tomorrow.
my husband says he can't see anything! i think men need it screaming out at them to believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->