*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Sooo I'm a little down ladies.. I have never used OPKs but I can tell around the time I O because I get sharp pains and tons of EWCM. Well DH has been gone since Sunday and gets home tomorrow. We BD late Sunday night and plan on doing it again when he gets home tomorrow. I am on CD12 and I have the pains and EWCM. I'm scared I have already O and missed the chance this month. I know sperm can live in me for 3 days and maybe I'll hold off and O tomorrow, but I'm kind of down!

Hey cape. I'd bd again. Just in case. I O the 24-36 hours after ewcm so you might still have a chance. Good luck

hi ladies
ive been ttc since oct 2010, this will be my 5th baby, can i join this thread, im due AF 15th june on a 30day cycle, i will be testing 16th june, lets hope we all get lucky this month :winkwink: xxx

acording to fertility friend I actually ovulated I can't believe it. it says i am 5dpo. I am finally able to be in the 2ww! i am shocked! I haven't ovulated in over 3.5 years and have been ttc for over 2 years. I feel like this is such an accomplishment! lol

Can you put me down for July, Unknown? Stupid, Stupid Depo:gun: and evil random cycles](*,). Although, I should be testing in July, sometime in the first 2 weeks I *think.*

acording to fertility friend I actually ovulated I can't believe it. it says i am 5dpo. I am finally able to be in the 2ww! i am shocked! I haven't ovulated in over 3.5 years and have been ttc for over 2 years. I feel like this is such an accomplishment! lol

Yay!! I'm really happy you ovulated. Alot of times we get so caught up in the fact that we're not preggers yet we forget all of the women who have such a hard time just ovulating, never mind getting a BFP..!!! Good luck!!

Now I'm really confused - I got a really faint second line on an OPK last night, yet my CM is creamy today which means not fertile, any ideas?

Now I'm really confused - I got a really faint second line on an OPK last night, yet my CM is creamy today which means not fertile, any ideas?

I got a fain line 2 days ago and its still faint. Well I havn't tested today, hopefully it shows darker. A bab member was telling me yesterday she got her bfp with her opk's only ever showing faint lines. I'd start testing twice a day so you don't miss your surge and hopefully by doing that you'll get a pos. When are you suppose to O?

You just have to wait for that second dark line..faint lines are negative..GL

Ok cool, I knew it was negative, but it's the first faint line I've had on an OPK so I got a bit excited lol. Just got to wait for that dark second line now, hope it's soon.

i will be testing end of july beginning of august. had a miscarriage 2 days ago. it all depends on when i ovulate :(

i will be testing end of july beginning of august. had a miscarriage 2 days ago. it all depends on when i ovulate :(

Sorry to hear. I saw when you got your bfp in the June thread.:hugs:
Baby dust for July!!

Ok cool, I knew it was negative, but it's the first faint line I've had on an OPK so I got a bit excited lol. Just got to wait for that dark second line now, hope it's soon.

Haha!! I get the same way when I see the faint line..it's just a promise what's to come...Actually I get excited anytime I see a second line period..I like to pretend its a PG test instead of a opk...lol

Boooo, I'm out before July even started. :growlmad: Guess I ovulated sooner than I thought.

I have long cycles, so I don't think I'll be testing in July....August thread anyone?! :haha:

Good luck ladies!! :dust:

I saw a faint line the past 2 days on opk's but today nada. I bet it's because I drank too much water earlier and messed it all up. Oh well I'll do another one tonight and hopefully its darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->