• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Hi ladies, will be updating soon!

first mom and ttc i want to say how sorry I am that you are going through this :( but am glad that you are here with us, I am praying that this month will end on a happy note!

Also, for you ladies who arent sure if af is due at end of july or early august, im going to put a July 30 + at the end and hope that youll stay with us!

Im glad that a lot of you ladies are starting to show signs of Oing! especially you no_regrets!!!!

how is everyone feeling thus far? i currently have 0 symptoms but have back acne? and I dont want to really eat lately...who knows...

2WW.... I'll know July 5th... feeling very crampy, tired, and I just noticed nipples started to become a little sore. :wacko:

2WW.... I'll know July 5th... feeling very crampy, tired, and I just noticed nipples started to become a little sore. :wacko:

Welcome!! those sound like VERY positive symptoms! im a little jealous, ill be honest. May I ask how long youve been TTC?

Well, the TTC was more my husbands issue than mine. He had a 15 yr old vasectomy to reverse, it was a fail as far as sperm count and motility.
We tried for a year (married 5), and then I said we have to do something.
So, this is our first round. The transfer was Wednesday... so, just 36 hours ago.
Been cramping since last night. We did the genetic testing only because he's an older father. That's about it. :) I wouldn't be as worried if insurance were covering this. :(

well I truly hope that this will be it for you!! I hear you on the non-coverage thing, just got a referral to a clinic myself and for some testing it isnt covered (blood work and inital screening is covered under our universal health care in Canada) but IUI/IVF isnt :(

Aww, thank you for putting me on July 31++. It made me smile. :hugs:

Hopefully this cycle will be (much) shorter and I'll be testing in July!

well I truly hope that this will be it for you!! I hear you on the non-coverage thing, just got a referral to a clinic myself and for some testing it isnt covered (blood work and inital screening is covered under our universal health care in Canada) but IUI/IVF isnt :(

The only cool thing about Texas is that companies are required to cover ivf/iui

But good luck. I hope that you get a bfp without the testing!

Hey I saw that I'm not listed can you add me for July 12th

Hi ladies. I had a REALLY vivid dream last night that I got a BFP - I remember looking at the lines, then running downstairs. DH came out to the hall and I screamed and showed him the test too and he was delighted.

It was one of those dreams where you wake up and think "Did that actually happen???"

But not likely at 3DPO!! :haha::haha:

I've been having very vivid dreams lately too!! Last night I dreamed I took at test and it had 2 lines next to the control line... twins maybe??? They do run in my family on both sides:haha:

Now I'm really confused - I got a really faint second line on an OPK last night, yet my CM is creamy today which means not fertile, any ideas?

You just have to wait for that second dark line..faint lines are negative..GL

Ok cool, I knew it was negative, but it's the first faint line I've had on an OPK so I got a bit excited lol. Just got to wait for that dark second line now, hope it's soon.

Haha!! I get the same way when I see the faint line..it's just a promise what's to come...Actually I get excited anytime I see a second line period..I like to pretend its a PG test instead of a opk...lol

Me too lol, glad I'm not the only one - negative OPK last night again, but my cm is much more watery today so hopefully ov is on the way [-o<

I've been having vivid baby dreams... vivid dreams at all are weird for me. I didn't dream for years. Vivid baby dreams do me NO good when everyone else is having the babies in them. hahah. For some reason I keep having these dreams where I get invited to the hospital cause someone I know is having a baby. Not even a close friend, just someone I know. Or knew in high school. Inexplicably I go to these hospital rooms. I think dream me is a glutton for punishment, or a lunatic. I haven't decided which yet.

I also had to stop taking the prenatals I started taking as they made me very nauseous and made me vomit. Less than a week into them. I plan to try again as soon as my body sorts itself out. I'm 6dpo and determined not to see any signs this month. Because if I see signs I'll convince myself I am and when I'm not I'll get all upset.

I also had to stop taking the prenatals I started taking as they made me very nauseous and made me vomit. Less than a week into them. I plan to try again as soon as my body sorts itself out. I'm 6dpo and determined not to see any signs this month. Because if I see signs I'll convince myself I am and when I'm not I'll get all upset.

I actually started taking them at night instead. They made my stomach a bit upset but no vomiting. So no I don't notice it because I'm sleeping lol.

Now I'm really confused - I got a really faint second line on an OPK last night, yet my CM is creamy today which means not fertile, any ideas?

You just have to wait for that second dark line..faint lines are negative..GL

Ok cool, I knew it was negative, but it's the first faint line I've had on an OPK so I got a bit excited lol. Just got to wait for that dark second line now, hope it's soon.

Haha!! I get the same way when I see the faint line..it's just a promise what's to come...Actually I get excited anytime I see a second line period..I like to pretend its a PG test instead of a opk...lol

Me too lol, glad I'm not the only one - negative OPK last night again, but my cm is much more watery today so hopefully ov is on the way [-o<

I'm hoping July4th weekeind for my O..the wait leading up to the wait kills me...I feel like I spend my whole life waiting :shrug: Fx'd for your positive OPK soon

Good morning ladies! TGIF to you all. I finally made it to the store and got some clearblue digi OPK's last night. CD 13 today but possible earlier O? Who knows. Will be testing thru the weekend. Hope to get my smiley face and do tons and tons of BD. How is everyone else doing?

I actually started taking them at night instead. They made my stomach a bit upset but no vomiting. So no I don't notice it because I'm sleeping lol.

I had that too but I noticed it if I take them with yogurt I seem to do better?

I would kill for some universal H/c...none here. I pay all out of pocket which sucks. I feel you ladies...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->