*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Well I guess this is early ov month for us ladies! I had my +opk sunday on CD9 and I usually get a positive on CD11. I really think I ov yesterday cuz I had ov cramps for most of the day( i don't usually get those but i really think that's what they were especially after the +opk the day before).
DH and I have been:sex: since Sat. and even :sex: twice yesterday (the passion took over!:blush:). I think we'll try to continue to BD for the rest of this week. Really hoping we catch the egg this time!!

You go girl! DH was a little tired last night (CD9) so I told him to rest up for tonight. I plan to ravage him from the time he gets home till bed ha ha. Well in between laundry, dinner, ect... :) I'm so hoping this is all of our months. I'm hoping I'm catching it in enough time with this early stuff going on! :nope:

Yay I got my smilie OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:sex::sex::sex: for us tonight!!

Oh, and equal, you can update me as testing on 3rd July

Yay I got my smilie OPK :happydance::happydance::happydance:

:sex::sex::sex: for us tonight!!

Oh, and equal, you can update me as testing on 3rd July

Yippy! I'm so busy at work I don't know if I will get to the store to get one myself. But will :sex: just for the fun of it in case!

First of all let me say, yay for all of the ladies with the pos Opk's!!!!
And thanks so much to all the congrats and confirmation, lord knows I am crazy and needed the confirmation from my lovely July ladies!!!

Now, to answer a few of the ladies questions I believe I am either 7 or 8 dpo, as I never really got a pos opk this month, just going based on cm and some ov pain I had.

As for symptoms I just started noticing a few days ago when I fell asleep on the couch at like 8:30 (I'm a night owl). Then the past 2 days I started getting crampy and twinges in my lower abdomen, as well as some lower back pain which isn't normal for me.
Along with that some sore bbs, but then again I had sore bbs last month and it was a BFN, go figure!!

I did just take another test as I just got home from work, and got another faint line, so yay!! But I will be testing again tomorrow am, and in a few days use my last digital test to triple check! :haha:
Anyways, it's still super early so just praying this is a sticky bean and he sticks in the right place this time, not my tube!!

Wow, that's a long post, sorry!!! :dust: to all my july testing buddies I will keep you all posted!!!

Good Morning my fellow ladies! I need some advice /opinions. So, today is CD10, last night on the off chance I checked CM and I'm telling you not to be (TMI) the most EWCM I have ever ever seen. I got so excited I called DH into the bathroom to see it lol. He was like honey isn't it a little early to have that much? I too was so shocked.

Funny, I had something similar. I got what looked like EWCM on Saturday (CD 14) which would be about 4 days earlier than it's EVER been.

Me three! I got some EWCM today which is WAY earlier than I would expect. I did an OPK today (my first) and it came out negative. Hmm. Today is actually our anniversary so the BDing was going to happen anyway. :coolio:

Woo hoo for all the positive opk's :)

I'm taking my first one tonight so hoping for a + myself. Dtd on Monday, not last night as I worked 8am-9pm and was shattered when I got home, but we will be tonight and hopefully every other night until Monday. I think I OV on Sunday so hopefully opk's will catch it and we can time it right.

Ok, so i first got a smiley on my OPK CD11 (I use CB digi OPK) then negative later that day so figure i was ovulating had some slight lower abdomen pain and cervical mucus to so figured yes this is ovulation if a little early anyway today would be CD15 which is usually when i get a positive, this afternoon i have had bad backache and lower abdomen pain so randomly decided to do an OPK i got a smiley again 4 days later, cervical mucus is yesterday and today thick and white not like fertile mucus, so why did i get a smiley CD11 and CD15, someone please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! x

Perhaps you had a mini surge of hormone on CD11 and then another one on CD15?

I would go by the tests unless your symptoms have been accurate in the past few months?

Get :sex: if you can!!!

Good luck!!! Keep us posted!

xx

Yeh maybe, we have been bedding since the first positive so hopefully we will be ok and i had my implanon removed in march so maybe my hormones are still a bit all over the place, thank you and baby dust to you! x

Yeh maybe, we have been bedding since the first positive so hopefully we will be ok and i had my implanon removed in march so maybe my hormones are still a bit all over the place, thank you and baby dust to you! x

Didn't get to get to the store but BD anyway! Flying blind this month I guess. Temping so we will see how that goes. :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance: Woo hoo, got my first ever (all be it faint) 2nd line on my OPK, should we start regular bd'ing now? I am CD9 today so going to do another tomorrow evening and every evening until Sunday.

I am so daft - I was using them last month and I thought all were negative, then tonight I read the packet and it says to read results after 5 minutes :dohh: what an idiot lol. I was looking, seeing nothing straight away and throwing away the test.

Ladies, could this be, is it?? my :bfp:
Its on an IC with FMU. I will test again tomorrow morning, but I see a faint pink line, I am shocked. If you are on other threads I posted it on a few others too cause I am crazy and need to see what all my bnb ladies think!!! I haven't even shown the oh yet!! OMG!! Click on the pic to see it better!!!
View attachment 224033

:happydance:

WOW SUPER CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our first BFP and its not even July!!

H&H 9 months!!

it is now time for the July 2011 randition of.... I swear I wont symptom spot, symptom spotting!!

Todays contestent: ME aka Kathryn (my dogs name is Equal)
--left nipple burn...thats right, just the left
--loads of energy
--mild cramping
--stuffy nose

What CD are you on? I'm having what I think is early O this month...not sure...aaaw need an OPK lol. I was sooo super healthy last month and my prog cream had a nice 14 day LP....any thoughts? You and I are testing same day. Whoops you said 2011, thought you meant 11th... still any feedback would be awesome, good luck to us all!

sometimes cycles can be all over the place for noe reason..I would bd to be safe but from your symptoms it sounds lke you did already...I wish our bodies would be easier to read :(

Sooo I'm a little down ladies.. I have never used OPKs but I can tell around the time I O because I get sharp pains and tons of EWCM. Well DH has been gone since Sunday and gets home tomorrow. We BD late Sunday night and plan on doing it again when he gets home tomorrow. I am on CD12 and I have the pains and EWCM. I'm scared I have already O and missed the chance this month. I know sperm can live in me for 3 days and maybe I'll hold off and O tomorrow, but I'm kind of down!

Sooo I'm a little down ladies.. I have never used OPKs but I can tell around the time I O because I get sharp pains and tons of EWCM. Well DH has been gone since Sunday and gets home tomorrow. We BD late Sunday night and plan on doing it again when he gets home tomorrow. I am on CD12 and I have the pains and EWCM. I'm scared I have already O and missed the chance this month. I know sperm can live in me for 3 days and maybe I'll hold off and O tomorrow, but I'm kind of down!

That always sucks when you think it happens but because your not using OPK you may not have od yet...annddd not only does sperm live up to 3 days but you can O and have the egg released a while after cause all bodies are different. I stil say you have a chance!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->