*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

it is now time for the July 2011 randition of.... I swear I wont symptom spot, symptom spotting!!

Todays contestent: ME aka Kathryn (my dogs name is Equal)
--left nipple burn...thats right, just the left
--loads of energy
--mild cramping
--stuffy nose

:haha: No matter how much we say we WILL NOT symptom spot, it always happens. :dohh:

I think you are around 5 dpo, right? I am too. I've been crampy today. Which I'd convinced myself was a good sign, til I went back and looked at my calendar and realized I was crampy around 5 dpo last cycle too. Obviously that wasn't a good sign, haha!

I have no idea where I am DPO maybe around 3? im trying not to keep too much attention cause everyone is like "youre putting too much pressure" so well see if this actually helps..

cramping is the first sign apparently so maybe it is good news and last month was just psyching you out!

Equal I am in the same boat, been feeling twinges all day and sore bbs! And I'm a Katharine too!! hehe!! I'm trying to hard to not symptom spot, but I just can't help it!!

I'm going mad spotting symptoms of ovulation, never mind actual BFP symptoms!! Not a good sign for later in the cycle...

Lol, I know I'm ovulation symptom spotting too. Due to OV around Sunday and got slightly creamy cm today so will start OPK testing today.

Ladies, could this be, is it?? my :bfp:
Its on an IC with FMU. I will test again tomorrow morning, but I see a faint pink line, I am shocked. If you are on other threads I posted it on a few others too cause I am crazy and need to see what all my bnb ladies think!!! I haven't even shown the oh yet!! OMG!! Click on the pic to see it better!!!
IMG_0225.jpg

:happydance:

Wow, I call BFP!!! Congrats to you KmTigg! How many dpo are you? And what are your symptoms so far??

Wow, thats a really nice line for about 7dpo!!! (I take it thats what you are from other posts youve put)

Congrats x x x

Hi hope you don't mind me jumping in but could u add me? I'll be testing around 23rd July hopefully eek! This will be my first shot with clomid...I'm just finishing up my course of progesterone to bring on AF. We've been TTC since Aug 2010 and I have only had 2 periods in that time (i have pcos) so even just to have a fixed date to test will be so exciting!

But even more exciting KmTigg is that second line.....yippee! :dance:

Good Morning my fellow ladies! I need some advice /opinions. So, today is CD10, last night on the off chance I checked CM and I'm telling you not to be (TMI) the most EWCM I have ever ever seen. I got so excited I called DH into the bathroom to see it lol. He was like honey isn't it a little early to have that much? I too was so shocked. I check again today and even more. Normally a 30 day cycle lately and I O'd on day 17 last month with a 31 day cycle. We didn't purchase any OPK yet (planned to on payday thursday) so we are BD just in case it is early. I have some back cramps this morning as well.....any thoughts??

New to this forum and already kind of addicted! (It doesn't help that I'm off from work for the week as well!)

New cycle just started. Put me down for July 20th!

Hi!!!

I'm new also and AF just started so please put me down for July 19th. :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!!!

it is now time for the July 2011 randition of.... I swear I wont symptom spot, symptom spotting!!

Todays contestent: ME aka Kathryn (my dogs name is Equal)
--left nipple burn...thats right, just the left
--loads of energy
--mild cramping
--stuffy nose

What CD are you on? I'm having what I think is early O this month...not sure...aaaw need an OPK lol. I was sooo super healthy last month and my prog cream had a nice 14 day LP....any thoughts? You and I are testing same day. Whoops you said 2011, thought you meant 11th... still any feedback would be awesome, good luck to us all!

Hi, rmichellem it sounds like you may be ovulating early this cycle, i got a positive OPK CD11 and its normally CD15, defo sounds like early ovulation, just keep bedding, good luck x

Good Morning my fellow ladies! I need some advice /opinions. So, today is CD10, last night on the off chance I checked CM and I'm telling you not to be (TMI) the most EWCM I have ever ever seen. I got so excited I called DH into the bathroom to see it lol. He was like honey isn't it a little early to have that much? I too was so shocked. I check again today and even more. Normally a 30 day cycle lately and I O'd on day 17 last month with a 31 day cycle. We didn't purchase any OPK yet (planned to on payday thursday) so we are BD just in case it is early. I have some back cramps this morning as well.....any thoughts??

Funny, I had something similar. I got what looked like EWCM on Saturday (CD 14) which would be about 4 days earlier than it's EVER been. I really hope it wasn't, as we really hadn't got too much :sex: in before that. I had been using OPK's but I missed it on Friday as I was out and about. They've all been negative before and since. I had been drinking grapefruit juice last week and I've run out now, I was wondering if that had anything to do with it?

I'm on CD18 now and we're :sex: like mad (I'm v impressed with DH, he's normally not this receptive :haha::haha:) but (again, TMI) my CM is more wet than anything else, definitely not EWCM. I'm really hoping I'll get a +ve in the next couple of days.

Did anyone ever think before they started TTC that they would be quite so open with discussing their CM with the whole world????

Hi, rmichellem it sounds like you may be ovulating early this cycle, i got a positive OPK CD11 and its normally CD15, defo sounds like early ovulation, just keep bedding, good luck x

Thank you I hope so too. We were super healthy last month! Lots of exercise, eating good, good prog cream with nice long 14 day LP. This is ttc #2 month. Doctor gave us the complete go ahead and other than being about 40 pounds overweight yet (I've lost 125) we're looking good. So strange. When I had my first m/c in 2009 I was always a 28 day cycle but that was an unplanned so I was not looking at anything back at that time. Since than, I've bounced between 28-32 day cycles.

Funny, I had something similar. I got what looked like EWCM on Saturday (CD 14) which would be about 4 days earlier than it's EVER been. I really hope it wasn't, as we really hadn't got too much :sex: in before that. I had been using OPK's but I missed it on Friday as I was out and about. They've all been negative before and since. I had been drinking grapefruit juice last week and I've run out now, I was wondering if that had anything to do with it?

I'm on CD18 now and we're :sex: like mad (I'm v impressed with DH, he's normally not this receptive :haha::haha:) but (again, TMI) my CM is more wet than anything else, definitely not EWCM. I'm really hoping I'll get a +ve in the next couple of days.

Did anyone ever think before they started TTC that they would be quite so open with discussing their CM with the whole world????

LOL I know...DH said something gross about a BM last night and I was like honey sick TMI...and than I said, well I guess we're even I make you look at CM....HA HA HA

Well I guess this is early ov month for us ladies! I had my +opk sunday on CD9 and I usually get a positive on CD11. I really think I ov yesterday cuz I had ov cramps for most of the day( i don't usually get those but i really think that's what they were especially after the +opk the day before).
DH and I have been:sex: since Sat. and even :sex: twice yesterday (the passion took over!:blush:). I think we'll try to continue to BD for the rest of this week. Really hoping we catch the egg this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->