• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Good morning ladies! CD 5...Looking forward to next weekend for the start of my fertile time. WTH am I going to do before than? Oh ya...BD just for fun..ha ha. AF almost done. I've decided for this whole cycle, I'm going to wear my "ruby pumps" nail color and try to keep the :witch: away...lol. Like the wizard of oz. Can't hurt...I don't think we will do anything different this month. Currently, BBT, OPKs, and prog cream starting day 12. Last month had a nice 14 day LP so super excited about that...

You are so cute. I love the idea of wearing 'ruby pumps' nail polish to keep the witch away! I will join you and paint my nails red this weekend also.

Good morning ladies! CD 5...Looking forward to next weekend for the start of my fertile time. WTH am I going to do before than? Oh ya...BD just for fun..ha ha. AF almost done. I've decided for this whole cycle, I'm going to wear my "ruby pumps" nail color and try to keep the :witch: away...lol. Like the wizard of oz. Can't hurt...I don't think we will do anything different this month. Currently, BBT, OPKs, and prog cream starting day 12. Last month had a nice 14 day LP so super excited about that...

You are so cute. I love the idea of wearing 'ruby pumps' nail polish to keep the witch away! I will join you and paint my nails red this weekend also.

It's my favorite color by China Glaze! So, i will just wear it longer this month. Dh doesn't mind, loves red nails :devil:

Well, the TTC was more my husbands issue than mine. He had a 15 yr old vasectomy to reverse, it was a fail as far as sperm count and motility.
We tried for a year (married 5), and then I said we have to do something.
So, this is our first round. The transfer was Wednesday... so, just 36 hours ago.
Been cramping since last night. We did the genetic testing only because he's an older father. That's about it. :) I wouldn't be as worried if insurance were covering this. :(

Best of luck Toucan, it sounds like you and your husband have been through a lot.

Hey there ladies. I am 5 or 6dpo at the moment and NOTHING!!!!! I know its early but I just have nothing :( haha, I am such a POAS addict though that I peed on an OPK today just to get rid of the urge. Dont know what I was expecting but they are cheaper than my PG tests and my thought was that I hope I wouldnt have to replace those and be PG this month but I can ALWAYS use the PG tests :) :) :)

my AF is due July 18... first real cycle off bcp took me 35 days to get my first AF, so the 18th is a guess :haha:

my af is due 18th too. fx for you that it is your af due date and hopefully you dont actually get to have your af

you too! now I just gotta guess if I'm actually O'ing or not :wacko: I'm pretty sure I am since last month I got bad cramps for a day around the right time I should O.. this is all new to me! :blush:

Hey there ladies. I am 5 or 6dpo at the moment and NOTHING!!!!! I know its early but I just have nothing :( haha, I am such a POAS addict though that I peed on an OPK today just to get rid of the urge. Dont know what I was expecting but they are cheaper than my PG tests and my thought was that I hope I wouldnt have to replace those and be PG this month but I can ALWAYS use the PG tests :) :) :)

I literally laughed out ready this!! Pee on my dear:haha: and good luck:winkwink:

I'd love to be put down for July 23rd !

lol, made me chuckle, should be poasp (pee on any stick possible) for you victorial8 :p

ive been stressing over my chart today, keep thinking it looks wrong cos im between the same two temps the last 10 days. makes it look pretty and neat but no idea what it means with being the forst full month of charting.
also a bit worried that all the stress of next week with all of my aat exams will delay things too, but will just have to see, gonna start my opk on tuesday just to make sure i dont miss a day or anything in case ff is out by a few days.

gl to everyone about to or has just ov'd, i should be a week on sunday so fx for us all that it will be our month.

[url=https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/357985/]My Ovulation Chart[/URL]

Hi everyone!

I'm a complete newbie and this is my first ever post! :)

This is also my first month of TTC with my fiance, we've been quite casual about it until this last couple of months, now we really want a baba!! So I'm hoping to test on July 7th, I'd love to be put down for that date thankyou :D.

Good luck to everyone! I'm excited to see how many +++ we get! :) (hoping I'll be one of them!)
x.

Hi everyone!

I'm a complete newbie and this is my first ever post! :)

This is also my first month of TTC with my fiance, we've been quite casual about it until this last couple of months, now we really want a baba!! So I'm hoping to test on July 7th, I'd love to be put down for that date thankyou :D.

Good luck to everyone! I'm excited to see how many +++ we get! :) (hoping I'll be one of them!)
x.

Welcome! You will love this group. Don't be afraid to ask anything. We all share and well heck maybe over share but that is what we're here for. Good luck and have fun! :winkwink:

well I truly hope that this will be it for you!! I hear you on the non-coverage thing, just got a referral to a clinic myself and for some testing it isnt covered (blood work and inital screening is covered under our universal health care in Canada) but IUI/IVF isnt :(

The only cool thing about Texas is that companies are required to cover ivf/iui

But good luck. I hope that you get a bfp without the testing!

Hey I saw that I'm not listed can you add me for July 12th

Sorry about that! will add you now :)

Nothing's sometimes a good sign, especially if you usually have tons of symptoms when you're not preggers :).

well ladies it seems that things are moving along here with all of us!

Will be updating in a few! updates for me: got my fertlity clinic apt booked for July 5, so if af shows up at least well get some answers soon.

im feeling pretty positive this month, not that ill be preggers but just in general, if af comes there are plently of drinking opportunities for me in july lol

Welcome to all the newcomers!!!

its only 7 days til testing for me and no symptoms, been having vivid dreams too but not about babies....oh well..

Yay Equal that's great that you got your appt booked!! good luck!! :flower:

And I like your way of thinking that if the :witch: does show you have plenty of drinking to do!!

I had dotted crosshairs putting my O date at CD 31, which would have made me 8DPO today. After putting in today's stats, FF gave me solid CH at CD36 and now I am only 3DPO. Now I'm worried we didn't BD enough... and this is SO FRUSTRATING!! Now my test date is July 11 so I have to wait an extra five days!

I will start testing at 10DPO... so July 5....

Just getting into cycle #4 of ttc :baby: #1 i should o around the 28th so i guess on a 26 day cycle i'll test on the 9th. That sounds about right. Trying preseed for the first time. Fx and baby dust ladies. Good luck!

Just getting into cycle #4 of ttc :baby: #1 i should o around the 28th so i guess on a 26 day cycle i'll test on the 9th. That sounds about right. Trying preseed for the first time. Fx and baby dust ladies. Good luck!

We're trying pre seed for the first time too! Let me know how you like it.

Hi ladies, can I join please.

I will be testing on July 3rd before go away then 10th if get Bfn on 3rd and no witch!! which is when I get back from
being out of the country for a week.

I am not 100% when I ovulated from symptoms as not using opks but I think it was day 10 or day 17. Which would make me either 10dpo or 3dpo!! So on 3rd I'll either be 18dpo or 11dpo.

I feel like I have a lot of signs and was sure I had them from few days after day 10, so we'll see. It's so easy to imagine symptoms!

Wishing you all lots of sticky baby dust
X

Hi all... I'll be testing on July 13th! :thumbup:

Me and DH are not trying/not preventing.... less on the not trying, more so the not preventing. :haha: We've done lots of bding already and we've still got a few days to go until OV, with no end in sight!

So wish me luck! This is only our first full cycle of NTNP... so who knows, with all the bd'ing we're doing, this may be the month!

Good luck to all and BFP's to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->