• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Hi can I join. AF got me today 4 days early........Should O around the 9th and testing on the 24th. Will be using smiley face Opks, not sure on temping as i didn't do it this month much. We are using donor with soft cup and pre seed.

I'm CD13 today and still getting - opk's, the line just doesn't seem to be getting darker. I'm using IC with the green 'holding part' of the stick, has anyone had any problems getting + on these?

I have a CB digital as well, but the sticks are so expensive I was going to use them for confirmation, but maybe I need to use them as my only test??

Right now I only use smileys I told myself that if we try again ill buy IC next cycle. I just had an extra month supply of smileys and since I only test around predicted fertile days from ff a month box can last me 4

Do you chart your cycle. Like do you know when your fertile period is? I'd wait till then to use the smiley ones and just keep using the IC

Can you switch me to the 9th? I mis-calculated when AF was due.
Thanks!

Hey everyone, I'll be testing in July, as well (2nd half of the month, depending on when I ovulate)...so I'm with you! I'm so excited that someone's already got a BFP and it isn't even July yet!! Good luck to you all!

Hi ladies! Glad to see that so many more of you have joined us!! Ill be updating tonight as I have my nieces 3rd birthday party today so there is lots to do!

I have a question about opk. I work nights so i sleep during the day so when i get up anywhere between 12 and 5p that would be considered my fmu right!? Since ur not suppose to use opks with fmu when would be a good time for me to do it? I get off anywhere from 3-6am. Should get them in 4 days month supply and plan to start testing right after. Any help be great.
Baby dust to all of us :)

Pretty sure I'm already out for this month. I started taking EPO and apparently I ovulated ridiculous early this cycle. I was sure it was a mistake due to lack of EWCM and timing, but temps have proved it def. happened :( Not meant for this month I guess. We didn't BD around that time since it was literally like on CD10 vs. CD21 last month!

Hi Equal!

Can you change me from 15th July to 8th July please? I think I will be ovulating soon as have cramps and a nearly positive on opks :)

Hopefully this means ov because it would be fab to have less of a wait this time!

Thanks!

PS - Lisa_84 - it's not over yet, stay positive you never know!

Hi Equal, still no date for you yet but should have soon, starting provera to jump start af on CD108 today....depressing then starting clomid, will update you as soon as I know x

Hello! can I be added on to the list?
AF is due on the 5th, so I guess I will test on the 7th or 8th.
Been TTC for almost a year, and this month we have used preseed and SMEP for the 1st time. Trying to stay positive but I have already bought a box of Soy in AF gets me!
Let's we how we all do.. Have a lovely week leading up to the 1st of July everyone! x

woohoo got my smiley face today! Been having tons of EWCM off and on for a couple of days and had some light cramping on my right side yesterday evening. Hope this is the month! :thumbup:

https://i52.tinypic.com/24lt2ir.jpg

woohoo got my smiley face today! Been having tons of EWCM off and on for a couple of days and had some light cramping on my right side yesterday evening. Hope this is the month! :thumbup:

Whoo hoo. :happydance: I hope I get mine tomorrow

Woo :happydance: that's a great smiley, hope mine will be here soon, opk's getting darker, didn't even need to tilt the one last night to see the line :happydance:

yay, a july thread!

equal, can you put me down for july 22? GL to everyone! hope this is our month!!!:flower:

Hi Ladies! good luck to you all!
can you please put me down for 20th? AF is due around 18th so will probably test around that date :)

Hi! Can you please put me down for July 3! Fingers crossed for everyone!

I am already out for July! My poor Hubby came down ill last week and has kidney stones. TTC is the last thing on his mind bless him!

Been waiting months to start trying so I am trying not to be too upset!

Anyway good luck to everyone else and here I come August! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->