• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Hi ladies :wave: how is everyone one today ?

far too hot where i am at the minute :icecream: wish i wasn't at work definately beach weather :boat: and really finding it difficult to concentrate

Good morning. It's 8am here and probably at least 85 degrees already. I have to be at work in an hour. Hopefully I can talk to my manager about cutting my hours from 40 to 20. I really am not happy at my job. And although I'm looking for a new one to keep my sanity and my marriage I've got to make some changes.

Oh to be on a beach!!!! Anyway I should be getting my surge either today or tomorrow. So I'm excited. Bd'ing tonight and maybe tomorrow depending on when I get my smiley face

How are you?

Hey Ladies!

I'm testing July 13th!
Would love to join you guys!

heya guys! :D
im testing on the 11th! hope i get a BFP!!!!!!! *fingers crossed*
goodluck to everyone else!! *baby dust*
xx

Hey guys! I will be testing on July 6th which is when I will be on vacation with my OH in a cabin in the woods. (its a nice cabin though.. hot tub!).. So I am packing both HPTS and tampons to take on the trip.. Although I do plan to buy them seperately so the cashier doesn't look at me like I am nuts!

Good morning all my ladies! Hope you had a great weekend. So today is CD16 and been doing OPk since thursday. I'm dry and creamy and not a hint of O anywhere ??? So, I think it must have been early last monday when I had all the EWCM on CD10. Strange....or, it's going to be super late O...I don't know whether I'm in the 2 ww or O wait. I hate it!! Like the knowing which wait you're in isn't stressful enough. So, I guess I will take the remaining 3 opk the next few days but no clue what my cycle is doing!!! Any advice? Anyone else going thru the same still? I'm said to think DH and I didn't BD enough :( ....Oh coverline on BBT was around 96.7 ish. My temp has been climbing slowly. This morning was 97.53.

Hey guys! I will be testing on July 6th which is when I will be on vacation with my OH in a cabin in the woods. (its a nice cabin though.. hot tub!).. So I am packing both HPTS and tampons to take on the trip.. Although I do plan to buy them seperately so the cashier doesn't look at me like I am nuts!

I laughed out loud reading how you are buying them seperately :laugh2: Thanks, I really needed that this morning!

far too hot where i am at the minute :icecream: wish i wasn't at work definately beach weather :boat: and really finding it difficult to concentrate

82 at 4am this morning!! 115 projected for today and tomorrow here in Phx....

Oh my days I know exactly what you mean! It's sooo hot here in the Midlands. I walked a while to University today and after being there 20minutes or so I just came over all funny, had to run to the toilet and nearly passed out! I think it definitely has more to do with the heat than being pregnant but you never know!

Hi Equal!

Can you change me from 15th July to 8th July please? I think I will be ovulating soon as have cramps and a nearly positive on opks :)

Hopefully this means ov because it would be fab to have less of a wait this time!

Thanks!

PS - Lisa_84 - it's not over yet, stay positive you never know!

Thanks hun - things are so confusing right now for me! Here's a post where I talk about the details for those who are chart geniuses...I'm confused :( https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-1/655042-super-early-ovulation-due-epo-month.html

sharing the misery with you! :) I was sweating on the way in to work... but its a dry heat right?

I laughed out loud reading how you are buying them seperately :laugh2: Thanks, I really needed that this morning!

I have a friend who when she had her first LO, deliberately bought HPTs and tampons at the same time as she was sure the cashier would be gossiping about her and this would throw her off the scent!! :wacko::wacko: Like the girls in Boots haven't seen worse...

sharing the misery with you! :) I was sweating on the way in to work... but its a dry heat right?

I love it...me too getting ready at 4am and sweating my make up off

I have a friend who when she had her first LO, deliberately bought HPTs and tampons at the same time as she was sure the cashier would be gossiping about her and this would throw her off the scent!! :wacko::wacko: Like the girls in Boots haven't seen worse...

That is a good point I am sure they have seen worse... Especially at a Wal-mart in NE Texas :)

Well ladies, nothing going on over here, I'm in the 2WW (currently 6 dpo)and already feeling very impatient!
If I get a BFN this time around I'll still be in the July thread for July 31 though!:happydance:
But don't put my name down for July 31st yet Equal, I don't wanna jinx this cycle! Fingers crossed for all the July ladies!!:dust:

we are totally updated!!! sorry for being mia ladies, have had a lot going on!!

If ive missed you please let me know :)

as for me, no real change, getting some creamy cm and tired but thats not abnormal for me lol. Im glad to see that there are so many more of us in july!! cant wait to see what the month brings :)

I see there are a lot of you that are sooo close to O!! yayyy!!!

sidenote for me: had to get a procedure done on my nose and it wont stop bleeding :( it was so painful...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->