• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Hey everyone! I am currently 4.5 dpo. I am going to wait til July 14th before testing. Hopefully I can wait til then!

Congrats to those who got their :bfp:'s and good luck to those waiting for their :bfp:'s!!

Hiya. I will be testing for this new cycle on 24th July, assuming I have another 24 day cycle this will be one day before AF is due!

It is also my birthday, so I am hoping for a birthday BFP!!
X

Congrats on the BFP Tou!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa, I hope I changed your date ok!

I have fully updated the thread! Welcome to the new girls!!!

I am currently on CD 4...

anyone else with new updates??

Perfect, thanks! :)

my temp went back up!! 13DPO now its never done that before

I O'd early this month. I'm currently 13dpo and not sure when I should test???? Temps have been high
10 dpo was 98
11dpo dropped to 97.1
12 dpo went back up to 97.8
13dpo went to 97.5

What the heck happened on 11dpo?? Implantaion?? Not sure what to make of my temps. Here's my chart if anyone wants to leave some advice

https://mymonthlycycles.com/viewbbtcharts.jsp?id=6a1b6c&chartid=268e8af46564400a :shrug:

Hi dncr1010,
I looked at your chart, and it looks like one of two things. My first thought is an implantation dip, but you also recorded ewcm that day, which makes me think you might have ovulated twice? I'm not entirely sure, but I'd guess it's one of those. Hope that helps! Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Well Unfortunately I am out of here . I 'll be back for the august thread :)

Morning Ladies, well i decided to test yesterday, and got a v v v v faint line on an ic, tested in the afternoon, and the line was still there and then tested again this morning and its slightly stronger, i didn't expect it all as i didn't ovulate when i thought i did, must of ovulated a lot earlier so this cycle looks like it was a lot shorter than my previous 39 days, and i was just testing cos i bulk bought alot of ic cheapies lol, so it looks like i may have my BFP, fingers crossed my line gets a lot darker.

Morning Ladies, well i decided to test yesterday, and got a v v v v faint line on an ic, tested in the afternoon, and the line was still there and then tested again this morning and its slightly stronger, i didn't expect it all as i didn't ovulate when i thought i did, must of ovulated a lot earlier so this cycle looks like it was a lot shorter than my previous 39 days, and i was just testing cos i bulk bought alot of ic cheapies lol, so it looks like i may have my BFP, fingers crossed my line gets a lot darker.

:happydance: how exciting, how many dpo were you?

FC for that line getting darker :happydance:

Xx

Thanks welshgirl21, i actually have no ideas how many dpo i am, i didn't ovulate when i thought i would, i have a vague memory of getting some ewcm really early on but didn't take a note of it, its like my cycle went from 39 day cycle to a shorter normal cycle, my last Af was the 5th of June. so we think i must of ovulated roughly 9 days early.

wow, 5 bfps, thats fabulous news, sorry to those who are now out this month, fx for you all for next month.

this tww is now starting to drive me slowly mad and its only been a few days, ive been chart stalking for britain to compare to mine, been looking at mine every 5 mins or so knowing full well it wont change. yesterday i was totally relaxed about it and wasnt so bothered. must have been that dead arm i had at 3am this morning thats changed my mind lol

hope you are all having a great week

wow, 5 bfps, thats fabulous news, sorry to those who are now out this month, fx for you all for next month.

this tww is now starting to drive me slowly mad and its only been a few days, ive been chart stalking for britain to compare to mine, been looking at mine every 5 mins or so knowing full well it wont change. yesterday i was totally relaxed about it and wasnt so bothered. must have been that dead arm i had at 3am this morning thats changed my mind lol

hope you are all having a great week

I've been doing that as well keep checking my chart in case i missed something the other 50 times I've looked

Good Luck

well I think i might test a few days early. I just haven't been feeling myself these days for the last 2 weeks I have had really sore bbs, my lower back is killing me I I'm tired all the time. last night at work I got really dizzy I was hungry but it just felt weird. so I think I"ll try to wait till friday thats when af is scheduled to arrive but its getting so hard this is the first month of ttc that I haven't really stressed about it I've been to busy with a new dog in the house. she has kept my mind of of things.

well I think i might test a few days early. I just haven't been feeling myself these days for the last 2 weeks I have had really sore bbs, my lower back is killing me I I'm tired all the time. last night at work I got really dizzy I was hungry but it just felt weird. so I think I"ll try to wait till friday thats when af is scheduled to arrive but its getting so hard this is the first month of ttc that I haven't really stressed about it I've been to busy with a new dog in the house. she has kept my mind of of things.

I'm with you, I think I'm going to try an early detection Asda test tomorrow morning which will be 11dpo. I have been so tired and fatigued the past 4/5 days; AF due on Sunday so it shouldn't be that early to test, I hope anyway.

I thought about you all this weekend! Glad to see some BFPs! I'm still unsure what to do....no confirmed O this month except the CD 9-10 with ECWM but didn't have any OPK to confirm. Temp jumped to 98.03 on Sunday am but now back down to 97.53 and holding....CD24 today. No clue if I should test soon or not or just wait it out. No symtoms so far to speak of...

Hi girls, Well she got me :dohh: You can cross me out from the 7th of July. Guess no July baby for me this time :sad1:

Congrats on all of the :bfp: and lots of :dust: to ladies who are waiting!

Hi Ladies!! Can I join please...I will be testing on the 17th ...a few days after af is due..I'm too afraid to get another chemical pregnancy this month..I'd rather not know.

:hugs: green. Sorry about af.

Rmichelle I'd wait. When are your cycles usually over? I got af 14 days earlier than usual.

:hugs: green. Sorry about af.

Rmichelle I'd wait. When are your cycles usually over? I got af 14 days earlier than usual.

I'm normally a 30 day cycle. I started OPKs on CD 12 and no postive. Had EWCM, and lots of it, day 9-10. So confused. I'm just hoping I O'd early...If It did, it would rougly put me 14DPO. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->