*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

I O'd early this month. I'm currently 13dpo and not sure when I should test???? Temps have been high
10 dpo was 98
11dpo dropped to 97.1
12 dpo went back up to 97.8
13dpo went to 97.5

What the heck happened on 11dpo?? Implantaion?? Not sure what to make of my temps. Here's my chart if anyone wants to leave some advice

https://mymonthlycycles.com/viewbbtcharts.jsp?id=6a1b6c&chartid=268e8af46564400a :shrug:

Hi dncr1010,
I looked at your chart, and it looks like one of two things. My first thought is an implantation dip, but you also recorded ewcm that day, which makes me think you might have ovulated twice? I'm not entirely sure, but I'd guess it's one of those. Hope that helps! Fingers crossed for your BFP!

Wow I didn't even think about possible O'ing twice..but yes I had ewcm that day after going to the bathroom on noticed it on tp. I've never had that happen. Thanks for the input! Guess we will see what happens!

:hugs: green. Sorry about af.

Rmichelle I'd wait. When are your cycles usually over? I got af 14 days earlier than usual.

I'm normally a 30 day cycle. I started OPKs on CD 12 and no postive. Had EWCM, and lots of it, day 9-10. So confused. I'm just hoping I O'd early...If It did, it would rougly put me 14DPO. :growlmad:

Without seeing your temp chart, I'd guess you O'd around 9-10, and the OPK just didn't pick it up. Apparently the LH surge can be really short, so maybe you missed it but it happened.

Did you BD around O?

:hugs: green. Sorry about af.

Rmichelle I'd wait. When are your cycles usually over? I got af 14 days earlier than usual.

I'm normally a 30 day cycle. I started OPKs on CD 12 and no postive. Had EWCM, and lots of it, day 9-10. So confused. I'm just hoping I O'd early...If It did, it would rougly put me 14DPO. :growlmad:

Without seeing your temp chart, I'd guess you O'd around 9-10, and the OPK just didn't pick it up. Apparently the LH surge can be really short, so maybe you missed it but it happened.

Did you BD around O?

We sure did! It was strange that I even checked my CM just on a hunch and almost fell over seeing the amount and such. I need to chart better. I take my temp everyday but hate FF so I boycott it. Sorry to all you faithful ladies. I refuse to pay for the service so my stuff is limited. My coverline BBT was around 96.5-96.8 CD1-9. Since CD11 has been over 97.

Weird ? for all you Canada ladies. Any of you guys see Revlon Outragous Shampoo still up there? I've been special ordering it off ebay for years but can't seem to find it anywhere now in the states but I see some Canadian shippers have it....

Is possible O twice a month abnormal? I've tried googling it and can't get any answers. Say if the 1st time I O and I get pregnant and then I O again a week later and get pregnant? How the heck does that work?! I just wonder if any ladies have any information on this. Thanks!

Im out, AF got me yesterday 3 days early...On to cycle 9...this really sucks!

Well,

Am technically down for July 8th to test, but did a test 2 days ago and today and both BFN, so barring a miracle am out this month!!

Have no idea what DPO I am as never had a smiley this month, so who knows!

Am going to test one more time on Friday and then onto next month I guess!!

Good luck everyone else!

xx

My bfp ended in chemical pg :( good luck to everyone else and congrats on bfps x

Weird ? for all you Canada ladies. Any of you guys see Revlon Outragous Shampoo still up there? I've been special ordering it off ebay for years but can't seem to find it anywhere now in the states but I see some Canadian shippers have it....

rmichellem - I bought a couple of bottles of Revlon Outrageous in May this year, in a Walmart in Canada, if that helps!

Hi ladies. Just wanted to up date you all. I am officially in the 2ww. My nipples are really sore and that started yesterday. I on dpo 5 and have EWCM still and have been really wet (TMI) so maybe that is a good sign? Or the Robitussin I used this cycle till O. I had a warm feeling in my lower abdomen earlier today but that has gone away. My nips are sore and I keep trying to tell myself it is all in my head but I dont think it is this time :haha:

UGH I'm out. AF arrived on the 3rd. TTC for yet another month.

1 dpo today and hoping that this 2ww goes by fast and I get my baby at the end of it!:cloud9:

Hi ladies. Just wanted to up date you all. I am officially in the 2ww. My nipples are really sore and that started yesterday. I on dpo 5 and have EWCM still and have been really wet (TMI) so maybe that is a good sign? Or the Robitussin I used this cycle till O. I had a warm feeling in my lower abdomen earlier today but that has gone away. My nips are sore and I keep trying to tell myself it is all in my head but I dont think it is this time :haha:

Sore nips are a good sign, fingers X!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->