*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Karleyflower, so sorry for your loss sweetie, looks like I'm in the same boat, Dr's just called today and after my hcg levels not doubling for the last week and a half- now they are going down, so m/c is inevitable. :cry: This stinks!!!

So sorry karley and km. I can definitely relate. :hugs:

Gl to everyone still in the game

Thanks Futuremommy!! I just noticed I'm exactly the same as you 1 m/c and 1 ectopic!! Strange, and supposedly ep's are so "rare"! Just noticed it in your status is all. Weird!

ok, I believe I'm ovulating now so I'll be testing on about July 19th or 20th (if AF doesn't get me first)!

Sorry karley and km :hugs: I know how hard this is.

KM, I had an ectopic in April and I've seen many women have them, I wish it seemed more rare.

Yea not so rare if you ask is what I found. I had my tubes checked and they were all clear. So everything is still unexplained

Are you going to wait or try again?

:hugs: karley, thinking of you hun

11dpo today and bfn, starting to think I'm out this cycle, I just don't 'feel' pregnant.

Temps still on the rise with AF due Sunday; maybe I did test too early :shrug:

Hope everyone is doing ok.

X x

well i think im going to test tonight and again tomorrow af was due yesterday and temp went up again this morning still getting cramps though so lets see what the tests show fx

:bfp:

I got my BFP today!!!

please add me to the bfp list at the beginning!

good luck to everyone else!

:dust:

Hi girls :D I'm on my 11dpo today so will be testing on the 11th of July if AF doesn't get me on the 10th when she's due for a visit :) this is me and my OH's first cycle ttc so am not getting my hopes up but have definitely had some strange symptoms the last few days and trying not to symptom spot but I have been getting new ones daily for the last 2 days so keeping my fingers crossed for now :)
Sending lots of :dust: to all :) xx

Hi girls :D I'm on my 11dpo today so will be testing on the 11th of July if AF doesn't get me on the 10th when she's due for a visit :) this is me and my OH's first cycle ttc so am not getting my hopes up but have definitely had some strange symptoms the last few days and trying not to symptom spot but I have been getting new ones daily for the last 2 days so keeping my fingers crossed for now :)

Good luck hun, you're exactly the same as me; I am 11dpo today with AF due on the 10th and this is our 2nd cycle ttc. Fingers crossed for you; have you been using anything like pre-natal vitamins?

X x

AF got me yesterday! I will now be an August tester.. Has any August tester thread been started lol Fingers crossed

Good luck hun, you're exactly the same as me; I am 11dpo today with AF due on the 10th and this is our 2nd cycle ttc. Fingers crossed for you; have you been using anything like pre-natal vitamins?

X x

Oooh we are the same thats very exciting! What symptoms have you had so far if any? Yep yep I've been taking Elevit since the beginning of this cycle this is only our first cycle ttc :) my OH has been on zinc tablets also :) how about you? GL and FC for you :D xx

X x

Oooh we are the same thats very exciting! What symptoms have you had so far if any? Yep yep I've been taking Elevit since the beginning of this cycle this is only our first cycle ttc :) my OH has been on zinc tablets also :) how about you? GL and FC for you :D xx

I have been taking Boots Conception Support, Maca Root and Evening Primrose. I've been having cramps on and off since 4dpo where I had a temp dip as well, flatulence increase, fatigue, sore nipples today. Really hope AF doesn't come Sunday but I don't feel positive after my bfn this morning.

X x

I have been taking Boots Conception Support, Maca Root and Evening Primrose. I've been having cramps on and off since 4dpo where I had a temp dip as well, flatulence increase, fatigue, sore nipples today. Really hope AF doesn't come Sunday but I don't feel positive after my bfn this morning.

Oh hunni I did one this morning and it was negative too hahaha but definitely don't lose hope yet I haven't it's only 11dpo it's too early to show for most girls yet :D we can be each others strength till Sunday let's wait until at least Sunday see what happens if no AF we will both test Monday :D what u think? :D xx

X x

Oh hunni I did one this morning and it was negative too hahaha but definitely don't lose hope yet I haven't it's only 11dpo it's too early to show for most girls yet :D we can be each others strength till Sunday let's wait until at least Sunday see what happens if no AF we will both test Monday :D what u think? :D xx

Definitely, that sounds like a plan hun :thumbup:

Please add me for the end of July, possibly July 30. I had a m/c in June and am hoping for ovulation in the next week or two, we'll see how my hormones are doing. Hoping for a rainbow baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->