*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Yea not so rare if you ask is what I found. I had my tubes checked and they were all clear. So everything is still unexplained

Are you going to wait or try again?
Yea as soon as the dr's say I can. My hsg test was the same, tubes were clear everything looked good, also unexplained! ugh! so frustrating!

I'm not sure when I should start testing....put me down for the 20th please.

Hello,
I was excited to get on with July since June was a bust. Finished Femara and had cycle day 12 scan today. Nothing looked promising. Started bleeding yesterday, which he didn't like, and had some blood drawn. Estrogen was 23, so he is pulling the plug. Disappointed because I didn't get a follie until cycle day 17 last time. Also, he said that he wants to do a lap to make sure everything looks ok "inside" before starting injections. I cannot believe how much follistim AQ is! I am going to use my time to search for the cheapest price I can get. This just isn't fair!! Anyone have any pharmacies that seem to be a little cheaper?

Hey my ladies! CD 25, BFN last night and this morning. Some cramps now today. Hoping that AF just starts soon and we can move on to next cycle. I think I would have had a BFP by now if I O'd early and caught the eggy. So, cheers to next month I guess. Temp dropped this morning to 97.23 :(. Big bummer.

thanks for the congrats messages! when i guessed my testing date i thought i would hold out longer but i couldnt!

im so pleased!

good luck for those who are testign soon!

Hey my ladies! CD 25, BFN last night and this morning. Some cramps now today. Hoping that AF just starts soon and we can move on to next cycle. I think I would have had a BFP by now if I O'd early and caught the eggy. So, cheers to next month I guess. Temp dropped this morning to 97.23 :(. Big bummer.

Sorry to hear this :( :hugs:

Mrs cupcake, congrats! :happydance::happydance: H&h 9 months to you.

Astellarmom :hugs: Good luck, hun!

Conina: Sorry to hear about the witch, :dust: for next cycle

Fxed for more BFP's this month, ladies! :dust::dust:

Hi! I am new to the forum and new to TTC. Put me down for July 25th. Good luck to everyone!

how is everyone doing?

ive had cramping and bloating today which is rather annoying, defo not af sign as that isnt due for another 10 days and has been exact to the date the last three cycles. bet it was that salmon i had for lunch fault. mega tired too but that could be due t a rather busy day at the office today. think im off for an early night. fx and hugs for anyone that needs them x

hi ladies hows eveyone?
I think I'm out this month af just started 2 days early. its light and a little brown ( sorry tmi) but I think its her darn it all. my cycle keeps changing every few months this is starting to drive me crazy. I thought after a year of being off bc my cycle would have been normal by now. I started with a 28 day cycle then it went to 30 days for a couple of months then 35 for the last four months and now 33 days, is it ever going to stay the same. I'm going to have to try something new this month this has been a long year of ttc

So I was wondering anyone who has kids or ttc..I am having terrible back pain and super tired. I was pregnant about this time last year and had a miscarriage. I'm wondering if anyone has or have had back pain or is back pain something I should be worried about. MY LMP was 6/16/11, I put it in one of the calenders and it said a conception date of 7/3/11 well 7/3/11 we were ttc lol Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi ladies, havent had a chance to read the new posts but will soon, i promise! very long week...

So I was wondering anyone who has kids or ttc..I am having terrible back pain and super tired. I was pregnant about this time last year and had a miscarriage. I'm wondering if anyone has or have had back pain or is back pain something I should be worried about. MY LMP was 6/16/11, I put it in one of the calenders and it said a conception date of 7/3/11 well 7/3/11 we were ttc lol Any help would be greatly appreciated

I don't think back pain is anything of great concern unless it is kidney pain which can appear to be back pain.

I have had 2 kids, 2 labors, and 2 epidurals and I must say that my lower back is very very bad off. I really feel like I have the lower back of an 80 year old woman. I don't know if it has anything to do with having kids or not but it is hellish the way it hurts some times. Especially the day before AF it starts getting this deep ache and nothing soothes it, makes me cry everytime I get it. I had it really bad during ovulation too so have no idea what's going on but whenever I get sick or AF or anything, my back is the first thing to act up. I also got ginormous boob implants so my hubby says that's probably why but I thought big boobs make your upper back hurt? Mine is like right above my butt.

I have larger bbs too, and it's usually my upper back that hurts. I have heard that lower back pain during AF can by caused by having a tilted uterus though.

UGH!! 7 dpo and so far only things I have noticed to be possibly a good sign of :bfp: are stronger sense of smell (smells making me sick), off taste, random over all sicky feeling, and shooting sharp pain in my left breast with MILD tenderness on the outer sides.

Still have until the 12th AT LEAST before I can poas!! AAAHH! lol

tested last night and this morning :bfn:

temps are still well above coverline just so confused

tested last night and this morning :bfn:

temps are still well above coverline just so confused

Aw, sorry Gilmore :hugs:

My temps are still going way above my coverline too, hopefully it's a good sign and you have a shy bean.

X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->