*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Gilmore, I had a peek at your chart and it looks awesome. Maybe you're just one of those people who doesn't test positive till a while after AF is due?

Thanks ladies im just hoping af stays away now and if so will test again in a week that should be enough time for something to show fx

can any one plz help iam 9dpo and today hv pain in my lelf armpit and left nip also my dis white tmi sorry iam going insane . xxx

I'm testing July 13th (if the witch doesn't get me first)

Dust to everyone x

hi rectopathic have you any symptoms iam test july the 14th.x

A few symptoms.

It sounds like the post before mine in this thread you were also having some positive ones regarding your armpit pain :)

Dust to you x

So I was wondering anyone who has kids or ttc..I am having terrible back pain and super tired. I was pregnant about this time last year and had a miscarriage. I'm wondering if anyone has or have had back pain or is back pain something I should be worried about. MY LMP was 6/16/11, I put it in one of the calenders and it said a conception date of 7/3/11 well 7/3/11 we were ttc lol Any help would be greatly appreciated

Hi, i have 2 girls and through both my pregnancies i had back pain which didn't go away until they were born! Baby dust to you x

Gilmore, I had a peek at your chart and it looks awesome. Maybe you're just one of those people who doesn't test positive till a while after AF is due?

Hi hun :) I was just wondering if you could please also have a peek at my chart and see what you think? I've had quite a few early symptoms including stabbing pains in my nipples which is very new to me so I'm crossing my fingers :) its my first month ttc and first time charting so I'm not really sure how it should look :)
Thank you in advance :D xx

:thumbup: congrats to all the ladies with BFP :happydance: please keep praying for us too :winkwink:

think im out this month :cry:
spotted a tiny bit yesterday and strong cramps today...i think AF on her way...boo
but will update again by weekend as AF is due then

think im out this month :cry:
spotted a tiny bit yesterday and strong cramps today...i think AF on her way...boo
but will update again by weekend as AF is due then

Me too girl. CD 25 and some cervical bleeding... :growlmad: These cycles are driving me crazy. 30 days one month, 28, 25-26 ish....grrrrr

I sooooo want to test again tomorrow - bfn 11dpo, 13dpo tomorrow, what do you think?

I sooooo want to test again tomorrow - bfn 11dpo, 13dpo tomorrow, what do you think?

Worth a try! I caved and tested this AM. BFN... no surprise there. Way too early but I couldn't help it... I had the itch to POAS! I'll try and be a good girl and wait it out.

Well, the witch is officially here. Equal, can you put me down for July 31++?? I've been typically on a 30 day cycle but today is CD 26 so I did O early this month like I thought around day 11-12. I ordered a big OPK pack to make sure I don't miss it this month. So, if I do end up O'ing early again. I may still be in it this month!

Hi everyone,

I've been away for a lfew months as I was getting too upset seeing all the bfp's, really pleased for everyone but just gutting for me... It will be cycle 24 for me this month & my limit before I go to the docs... can you put me down for testing on 29th July please. I'll be crossing everything but my legs this month :rofl:

:dust: to all

xxx

Worth a try! I caved and tested this AM. BFN... no surprise there. Way too early but I couldn't help it... I had the itch to POAS! I'll try and be a good girl and wait it out.

I was going to try Asda own brand, but would a FRER be a better option?

I tested on a FRER. They are more sensitive. I'm not familiar with Asda since I'm in the states. I was thinking of getting some cheapies and using those and then confirming with the FRER.

I tested on a FRER. They are more sensitive. I'm not familiar with Asda since I'm in the states. I was thinking of getting some cheapies and using those and then confirming with the FRER.

I've bought 2 FRER, would one work tonight or is fmu best? I'm very impatient as you can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->