*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

welshgirl, try to hold out until FMU, if you can't (I wouldn't, I have no self-control :haha:) then try to hold your pee for 4 hours before you test and don't drink too much water so it's not very diluted. Good luck! I have my fingers FXed for you!

Sorry to hear about the :witch:, ladies. :dust: to you for your next cycle!

Hi can you lovely ladies check out my chart and see what's going on. I am still getting what I think is EWCM and I don't know why or if this is abad thing. This has never happnd before.

Hi can you lovely ladies check out my chart and see what's going on. I am still getting what I think is EWCM and I don't know why or if this is abad thing. This has never happnd before.

I had similar last cycle, but I ended up getting AF. I don't think it's anything to really worry about. Is it a lot or just a bit, are you on any medication?

I've heard of ovulating twice in one cycle, or you could be ovulating later than you think. Our bodies like to act kinda whacky like that. Maybe continue to BD every other to every 2 days if you're worried your missing something?

Sorry I can't help you more, hun, Fxed this is sign you'll get your BFP!

Pliz put me down for July 24th!! Lets rush for the BFP. Really my age is not in my favour... Was hoping for baby before my 39th birthday next year in April!!!

Hi all. :) is it too late to join now? I'll be testing on Saturday 9th :) feeling really positive this month! Xx

Hi all. :) is it too late to join now? I'll be testing on Saturday 9th :) feeling really positive this month! Xx

Hi, xxmiawxx! Keep us updated on that test! Fxed for your BFP!! :dust::dust:

Goldy, hope you get your BFP, too! We'll be testing around the same time!

Ugh getting cramps all afternoon. I think the witch might be getting me early. This blows.

Gilmore, I had a peek at your chart and it looks awesome. Maybe you're just one of those people who doesn't test positive till a while after AF is due?

Hi hun :) I was just wondering if you could please also have a peek at my chart and see what you think? I've had quite a few early symptoms including stabbing pains in my nipples which is very new to me so I'm crossing my fingers :) its my first month ttc and first time charting so I'm not really sure how it should look :)
Thank you in advance :D xx

Hi miss_nat,
I looked at your chart. The initial peaks look good, but I worry that your temp has gone down the last day or two. Keep your fingers crossed though- you're not out until AF comes! :hugs:
Baby dust to you!

Gilmore, I had a peek at your chart and it looks awesome. Maybe you're just one of those people who doesn't test positive till a while after AF is due?

Hi hun :) I was just wondering if you could please also have a peek at my chart and see what you think? I've had quite a few early symptoms including stabbing pains in my nipples which is very new to me so I'm crossing my fingers :) its my first month ttc and first time charting so I'm not really sure how it should look :)
Thank you in advance :D xx

Hi miss_nat,
I looked at your chart. The initial peaks look good, but I worry that your temp has gone down the last day or two. Keep your fingers crossed though- you're not out until AF comes! :hugs:
Baby dust to you!

Thanks for looking for me :) yeah I know I am not happy about my temp drop this morning have been in a terrible mood since that temp read :( I'm so disappointed I really dont feel confident anymore :( if my temp doesn't spike back up tomorrow I know that AF is definitely going to get me soon :( if that's the case im going to start taking evening primrose oil when AF comes and continue until I ov then stop during the 2WW. Hopefully that will help I've read a lot of success stories of girls using it and falling pg very quickly :)

Keep up your spirits Nat, it's not over yet! :) I'm hoping that Primrose Oil will help me too - this is cycle 2 for me taking it. Just be aware that it CAN shorten your cycle. The first cycle I O'd at CD21 of a 33 day cycle. I started taking EPO and I O'd on CD10! 11 days early! So just make sure you pay CLOSE attention immediately after your period ends to your CM, CP and be sure to use OPKs if you start Primrose Oil.

I totally missed my O last cycle as a result!

Keep up your spirits Nat, it's not over yet! :) I'm hoping that Primrose Oil will help me too - this is cycle 2 for me taking it. Just be aware that it CAN shorten your cycle. The first cycle I O'd at CD21 of a 33 day cycle. I started taking EPO and I O'd on CD10! 11 days early! So just make sure you pay CLOSE attention immediately after your period ends to your CM, CP and be sure to use OPKs if you start Primrose Oil.

I totally missed my O last cycle as a result!

Thank you for the advice Lisa :) I went to the chemist at lunch and the pharmacist was really rude and basically told me to not take the EPO as im already taking Elevit and i dont need it. But ive heard soooo many good things about EPO i really want to take it! I have been checking my CM, BBT'ing and using OPK's, but i didnt get the EWCM this cycle it was only watery and if it wasnt watery it was white and a little stretchy, but i noticed the watery cm a couple of days after i got my pos on my OPK then my temp spiked (as you can see on my bbt chart), my concern is that im not producing enough fertile cm and i know the EPO would help with that....
Its only my first cycle ttc so im trying not to stress too much as i know these things take time, but i want to be doing everything i can to give me the best chances of conceiving so when you come across rude ppl like that it really puts your spirits down :(

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)

Negative people suck - try to ignore them ;) Sorry to hear about AF - but yay for a shorter cycle! I'm seriously so much happier at at 21 day cycle vs. 33 days...big difference in waiting time.

My OPKs are so random - would actually love some input...they are all listed here in my TTC journal: https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/663959-hoping-our-first-baby-2012-a.html

I just can't tell if I have had a positive yet. I did use them one other cycle and the most positive I got was a thin darker strip on the edge of the line (if you know what I mean)...apparently that's still a positive but it tends to come and go. CD8 looks fairly positive, and tonight's looks the same. Gah - so confusing!

Congrats tianasmith that's wonderful news!!
Lisa my OPK's were not quite as dark but the outside line was darker but I know I Ov'd cuz of my temp spike. Are you BBT'ing? You'll know if you ov'd if your BBT'ing cuz your temps will spike have a look at my chart if you can still see it you'll see that u ov'd around cd14 :)

Is it greedy to request being put on the list again for the end of July??? I know I'm one of the lucky ones in having a regular 28-30 day cycle so due to be testing again on July 26th. Having my 21 day blood tests this month so more focussed on that to be honest but you never know eh!! Thank you xxx

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)

:hugs: aw hun, I'm sorry, FC for you next cycle, hope you're ok?

I got a bfn this morning too so I'm not hopeful either.

X x

Just tested about an hour ago and got my bfp! :) After 30 seconds I got a faint line and in the 3 minute wait the line got really dark!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->