*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Congratulations, Amber4 and Tianasmith121 on your BFP's, i got a vvvv faint BFP on Monday the 4th of July, but actually did a clearblue digital today and got 2-3 weeks pregnant, yay for all our BFP,s,.

Gem

wow congrats on the new bfp's girlies!! h&h 9 months to you all.
really cheers your day up when you hear good news like this :)

im still waiting to test, 8dpo today and having lots of crampy type feelings still and feeling kinda bloated so could be the cause for my backache. feel like im getting a cold stll with being sniffly but will see. could still be a bit run down as been rather tired tha last few days.

hope everyone testing in the next few days has a good result. fx guys x

cnograts ladies on your bfp happy&healthy 9 months. I'm out this month trying again for next month. hope to see more bfp on the july testing list fx for the rest of ya

Wow a whole bunch of BFPs! Congrats ladies! I really think I'm on the way out this month. nagging AF type cramps yesterday and today. Really was hoping this was it. I'm due for AF Tuesday and normally I get cramps the day after so I'm guessing early this month?

Aww, thank you everyone. I hope everyone else gets a BFP too! Keep thinking positive girls xx

Congrats tianasmith that's wonderful news!!
Lisa my OPK's were not quite as dark but the outside line was darker but I know I Ov'd cuz of my temp spike. Are you BBT'ing? You'll know if you ov'd if your BBT'ing cuz your temps will spike have a look at my chart if you can still see it you'll see that u ov'd around cd14 :)

Yep, I am temping, I'm just being impatient, LOL! And after taking OPKs 3 times a day I'm just really ready to see a dark positive. I'm starting to think I may be one of the women for whom OPKs just don't work well.

Either way, I find using them makes me pay closer attention to everything else (cm, cp, etc.)

My temp dipped a little this morning and I always dip at O, so it'll prob happen today or tomorrow based on my previous cycles, if I had to guess. There's a link to my chart below :)

May I join...I plan on testing the 25th, due to O the 16th.....but having an issue right now, AF ended monday 4 days ago, im on cycle day 8 but when i went to the BR today i had very creamy cm and it was very pink....could i be O'ing early??? i never had this before and a bit concerned....Congrats to those who already got BFP this month!!!

Hey Equal!! May I join please..I'll be testing on the 17th ...

Please add me...AF is due July 23rd. Will be testing then. Thanks.

Congrats on all the :BFP:s girls thats wonderful news! H&H 9 months to you all :)
For all of us girlies on to our next cycles i have my fingers crossed tightly for us :)
Im also crossing my fingers for all of you waiting to test, :dust: to everyone :D xx

:witch: got me girls :( I'm out this cycle. At least it was 27 days instead of 40 this time though that's always a good sign :) on to next month hey :) I'm going to start on evening primrose oil too am hoping that helps a bit :)

:hugs: aw hun, I'm sorry, FC for you next cycle, hope you're ok?

I got a bfn this morning too so I'm not hopeful either.

X x

Yeah im ok hun thanks for asking :) at least this cycle was shorter and now i have a chart to compare it all too :) you still have hope hun i have my fingers crossed for you :D i hope you get your :bfp: xx

Congrats tianasmith that's wonderful news!!
Lisa my OPK's were not quite as dark but the outside line was darker but I know I Ov'd cuz of my temp spike. Are you BBT'ing? You'll know if you ov'd if your BBT'ing cuz your temps will spike have a look at my chart if you can still see it you'll see that u ov'd around cd14 :)

Yep, I am temping, I'm just being impatient, LOL! And after taking OPKs 3 times a day I'm just really ready to see a dark positive. I'm starting to think I may be one of the women for whom OPKs just don't work well.

Either way, I find using them makes me pay closer attention to everything else (cm, cp, etc.)

My temp dipped a little this morning and I always dip at O, so it'll prob happen today or tomorrow based on my previous cycles, if I had to guess. There's a link to my chart below :)

oooh yes that temp dip does look like an ov dip, make sure you are :sex: LOTS! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->