*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Congrats tianasmith that's wonderful news!!
Lisa my OPK's were not quite as dark but the outside line was darker but I know I Ov'd cuz of my temp spike. Are you BBT'ing? You'll know if you ov'd if your BBT'ing cuz your temps will spike have a look at my chart if you can still see it you'll see that u ov'd around cd14 :)

Yep, I am temping, I'm just being impatient, LOL! And after taking OPKs 3 times a day I'm just really ready to see a dark positive. I'm starting to think I may be one of the women for whom OPKs just don't work well.

Either way, I find using them makes me pay closer attention to everything else (cm, cp, etc.)

My temp dipped a little this morning and I always dip at O, so it'll prob happen today or tomorrow based on my previous cycles, if I had to guess. There's a link to my chart below :)

oooh yes that temp dip does look like an ov dip, make sure you are :sex: LOTS! :D

Oh yeah, BD everyday in the afternoon! ;)

So I have been cramping the past 3 days and so tired today and Wednesday which is very unlike me... hoping it is a good sign!

According to my Ticker- I'll be testing on the 13th! :D

AF isn't supposed to show for another 2 weeks. :/ I've already had some minor cramping, so we'll see! :D

OPKs suck. Just had to say that. Pretty sure they just don't work for me. I give up on them after this cycle. Does anyone else have this issue?

OPKs suck. Just had to say that. Pretty sure they just don't work for me. I give up on them after this cycle. Does anyone else have this issue?

When do you use them? FMU? Or in the afternoon? You shouldn't use them with FMU. I found that if i use them around 5:30 PM after holding it for 3 hours and not drinking a ton of liquids they actually work really well....

Pretty sure I ov'd today... Hopefully will be testing 7/20, at 12 dpo. Last month :witch: showed up 2 days early at 11 dpo. Fx'd for tons of bfps!

:dust:

Hey Lisa92881 and Mrs. Felton! How are you ladies? Well i was suppose to test on july 23rd but today is cd22, OV estimated day, and af has started :cry:. Last month af started on cd23. Dont know why my cycles are getting short. Now i have to figure out whats going on with my body.

Equal-can you change my testing date to the 31st thanks.

i have the same problem! for a few months i just thought i wasnt ovulating but this month we bought a saliva microscope and i got full ferning!! i do drink alot of water so i thought maybe thats why the opks didnt work but not sure..
you should try the microscope, its great cause you can use it any time of the day! :)

Hey Lisa92881 and Mrs. Felton! How are you ladies? Well i was suppose to test on july 23rd but today is cd22, OV estimated day, and af has started :cry:. Last month af started on cd23. Dont know why my cycles are getting short. Now i have to figure out whats going on with my body.

Sorry to hear AF got you early!! :hugs:

I'm doing well! Cycles still long/irregular - last was 62 days! Had an obgyn appt a few weeks ago, she ordered bloodwork for next week, and suggested that I chart for 3 months and come back in Sept with that info. At least things are moving in the right direction! :thumbup: How have you been??

With you on the irregular cycles. Going to stop the cod liver oil because it might have something to do with my shorter cycles. Other than that...went out of town 3 weeks ago with dh, my parents and my niece. My friend and m cousin both had their babies not too long ago and my sister found out she is pregnant with a girl. I think she is 5 months pregnant already and my nephew is going to be 7 months on the 18th. Also i have been filling out everyhing so i can go to school next month. And excited because on the 25th is our 2 yr wedding anniversary so im happy. Now i have noticed that i am having sharp pains like af cramps which is not normal for me and also i went to change the tampon and its reddish/brown blood but mostly brown i guess you can say only on the tip of the tampon. I havent started a flow yet but i marked today as cd1. It looks like its going to stop though. Any clue what this might be?

Any chance it could be implantation bleeding?? Or is it too late??

I was thinking if that was possible because after wiping, there was none on the tp at all. And i kept wiping to make sure and when i inserted the tampon, the protective case was nearly clean. You have to stare at an angle to see pink on it. My normal flow is heavy so i have to use super tampons but i have been using light tampons and it seems the cramping has subsided. It was sharp pains on and off. And i was thinking about when i was pregnant the last time, after DTD i would have bleeding. So if it is IB and since we DTD last night, would it make more bleeding. I dont know dont want to get my hopes up. And also today was suppose to be OV day so i dont think its too late.

Ooooh, so maybe you ov'd early and it's IB!!! I hope so, FX!! :thumbup:

Well if i did ov early i put it around the 25th or 26th im guessing because my AF ended last month a day early on the 23rd and on the 25th i had loads of ewcm and sharp pains and that was when we were heading to Georgia. DH and i dtd in the shower on the 25th and 26th and i think around the 28th also. We also got spontaneous in the shower while af had her visit. And now cd22, which is suppose to be ov day, i get this. Dont know what it is yet so im just going to keep an eye out. A flow migh start later in the day or tomorrow. FXed its IB because it would be a lovely anniversary gift for us.

Yes they do suck. Mine never is super positive.

Well if i did ov early i put it around the 25th or 26th im guessing because my AF ended last month a day early on the 23rd and on the 25th i had loads of ewcm and sharp pains and that was when we were heading to Georgia. DH and i dtd in the shower on the 25th and 26th and i think around the 28th also. We also got spontaneous in the shower while af had her visit. And now cd22, which is suppose to be ov day, i get this. Dont know what it is yet so im just going to keep an eye out. A flow migh start later in the day or tomorrow. FXed its IB because it would be a lovely anniversary gift for us.

A shower baby!!! :haha:

I am doing okay just waiting for AF or to test. I hope your cycles start acting better. Are you taking anything to change it?:growlmad:

:rofl: that would be pretty nice to have a shower baby if it is IB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->