*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Mrs. Felton-i was taking cod liver oil supplements but i think they have shortened my cycles so i am going to stop taking them and see what happens.

OPKs suck. Just had to say that. Pretty sure they just don't work for me. I give up on them after this cycle. Does anyone else have this issue?

When do you use them? FMU? Or in the afternoon? You shouldn't use them with FMU. I found that if i use them around 5:30 PM after holding it for 3 hours and not drinking a ton of liquids they actually work really well....

I've tried everything for 2 cycles now. If you check out my journal you can see all the times I've tried - fmu, afternoon around 3 or 4 and late night. To be honest I got my strongest partial line on CD8 and I'm pretty sure I O'd yesterday so we will see. That would be around 36 hrs after. Either way I can never seem to get a strong positive...I always have a faint line and maybe a slightly darker edge...thats it!

Congrats on all the BFPs! Im now testing on Tuesday instead! Trying to leave it 30 days since my last AF. :)

So I'm out... at least I'm pretty sure I'm out. I started on July 4th(two days late by my counts but right on time according to FF). And it lasted, oh a day and a half. With a smidge of spotting here and there for the rest of day two and day three. And by smidge I really do smidge. I didn't need a pad, panty liner, nada. Just every few times I went pee and wiped there would be a bit of pink, red, or light brown. The flow itself for the day and a half was actually pretty heavy compared to what it's been the past few months. And it was even dark red at some points. So I'm super confused.

I'm thinking I'm just going to count myself out though and set up a gyn appointment. Because I've never had a period that short in all my life. They used to be super heavy and started lightening a few years ago... but they still normally last at least 3 days plus a day of decent spotting.

Anyone else ever have a period like this? How did it turn out?

Hey Lisa92881 and Mrs. Felton! How are you ladies? Well i was suppose to test on july 23rd but today is cd22, OV estimated day, and af has started :cry:. Last month af started on cd23. Dont know why my cycles are getting short. Now i have to figure out whats going on with my body.

Equal-can you change my testing date to the 31st thanks.

Mrs. Felton-i was taking cod liver oil supplements but i think they have shortened my cycles so i am going to stop taking them and see what happens.

I hope thta gets everything back in working order for you. I'm thinking of trying Soy to shorten my periods and get me to O sooner if AF shows up on Tuesday. I hink my LP is to short s I am trying vitamin B complex as well.

Mrs. Felton-Im starting to think this isnt AF.

Citymouse- Thanks :hugs: From what I noticed that is kind of giving me high hopes is that, ok I saw the pink on the tp at 1am this morning and now it is almost 2pm and no flow yet. Usually i see pink and then in a hour or so BAM heavy or say I saw pink, put a pad on around 1am when I wake up and change the pad it would be either super heavy flow or it would be a flow already there so I know for sure its AF. But when I wipe i get nothing on the tp, my finger looks clean when I check my cervix etc. All these signs are pointing to it not being AF but then again, just so i dont get disappointed, these cramps got me thinking its AF and from last month AF came at cd23 so kind of in between. Also it looks like it may be a chance that it is going to end at the end of the day. Its not really nothing close to my cervix which im shocked and also the inside is very soft and thick feeling I dont know if thats good or bad. Well praying that its possible we can still get the anniversary blessing of a child or children.

Yeah, last month I had what I thought was IB--started out light pink and brown, but :witch: showed up very soon after.

So definitely sounds promising for you! Oh, and for your anniversary... how special that would be!

Citymouse-Yes I am use to AF starting not long after seeing pink so its almost 14 hours of just this and on and off sharp pains in my pubic area like right on the lower part of my abdomen. So I told my DH im starting to think its not AF. I wouldve been started by now. Also when I fell pregnant the last time which resulted in a m/c I was having these same pains when I found out I was pregnant (when my ligaments were making room for baby) and i craved tuna sandwiches which I have been craving since yesterday. Our 2 yr wedding anniversary is on july 25th so im hoping it is IB and the blood is just from IB and us DTD last night. Would the cervix be firm and low if it was AF? Because mines is kind of high and soft. The whole inside is super soft also. Sorry if im ranting :blush:.

I wouldn't know about the cervix question... I never checked mine in my life until two days ago! And I still don't know what it means, LOL.

But :dust: :dust: :dust: for you!

Yeah I have nooooo clue whatsoever about the cervix either :haha:. Hoping this leads to a BFP because its been 13 months we have been ttc since m/c

Mrs. Felton-If u read the replies i sent to citymouse, they will give you an explanation why. Hoping i get a bfp soon. FXed no AF

Oh okay, I see. Yeah that doesn't sound like AF. I know if I see pink then it would be heavier in a few hours as well. That would be so awesome if its implantation. I hope it doesn't get heavy. When are you going to cave in andtest if you don get a full flow?

Yeah I have nooooo clue whatsoever about the cervix either :haha:. Hoping this leads to a BFP because its been 13 months we have been ttc since m/c

I actually read just yesterday that the cervix can be high and soft a couple days after O, but then it lowers and firms up for AF. If you're pregnant it should stay high and soft.

Just wanted to say that I've been following your progress since the June thread and I really hope that this is your month and it's IB! You really deserve it - sending the best possible baby dust your way :) :dust:

Probably around Wednesday if no full flow. DH goes back to work on thursday so i want him to be here when i do it and also atleast it would be 4 days later so it should be able to be detected. Knowing DH he might say wait until the end of the week knowing that'll be hard :haha:

So I think my ticker is off and I O'd yesterday. My next two temps will tell! We have been BDing everyday since AF ended so I feel our chances are as good as ever this cycle, and we will continue to BD until FF gives me crosshairs, just in case ;). Thank got DH is so cool with :sex: everyday! LOL

I actually read just yesterday that the cervix can be high and soft a couple days after O, but then it lowers and firms up for AF. If you're pregnant it should stay high and soft.

Just wanted to say that I've been following your progress since the June thread and I really hope that this is your month and it's IB! You really deserve it - sending the best possible baby dust your way :) :dust:

Thanks Lisa :hugs:. Im hoping this is it too. I have pretty much tookthe day off from cleaning and i ended up falling asleep on the couch not to long ago which is weird because i dont take naps no matter how tired i am. While i was sleeping, i didnt wake up out of my sleep in pain but now that i am up, the af like cramps are back again. I dont know whats going on. Hopefully its IB and my body is just adjusting itself.

So I think my ticker is off and I O'd yesterday. My next two temps will tell! We have been BDing everyday since AF ended so I feel our chances are as good as ever this cycle, and we will continue to BD until FF gives me crosshairs, just in case ;). Thank got DH is so cool with :sex: everyday! LOL

Thats sounds exactly like dh and i :rofl: even if OV is confirmed we still go until AF shows but sometimes her visits doesnt even stop us :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->