*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Probably around Wednesday if no full flow. DH goes back to work on thursday so i want him to be here when i do it and also atleast it would be 4 days later so it should be able to be detected. Knowing DH he might say wait until the end of the week knowing that'll be hard :haha:

Awesome, around Wednesday is when I will be testing as well if AF doesn't show up.

Well we can be testing buddies if it doesnt become a heavy flow.

I just played around with FF and input higher temps for the next 3 days (does anyone else experiment like this? It's fun - LOL) and it's giving me crosshairs for TODAY! So maybe O has happened today and my ticker is accurate after all...we shall see!

Well if it has OV as today, i believe you did enough BDing to cover OV. so you should be good to go. Me on he othrr hand, i stop using everything so this month i was just going with the flow and i didnt even know what cd i was on until one of my friends asked me. I hope by just going with the flow, it will lead to a bfp.

I updated FF last night as I had EWCM on the 30th June (CD18); before I put this in it had my estimated AF day as tomorrow, but now it's next week which would mean a 35-36 day cycle. My last cycle was 29 days so it'll be interesting to see if AF arrives tomorrow or late next week as now predicted.

My temp went down yesterday which I thought was because AF was on the way but was a lot higher today so goodness knows lol.......I'm so confused.

What does it mean on FF when there's a square around a date?? My FF has my ovulation day as cd 14 (which I think is wrong, but that's besides the point :haha:), which was the 6th. Then it has a square around the 25th...not sure what that means??

What does it mean on FF when there's a square around a date?? My FF has my ovulation day as cd 14 (which I think is wrong, but that's besides the point :haha:), which was the 6th. Then it has a square around the 25th...not sure what that means??

Green squares around dates mean predicted or forecasted ovulation, but other than that I'm not sure. Are they green on yours?

No...the background of that day is white, then there's a black square around the number itself. Wierd. :shrug: Maybe anticipated AF date? That would be one long LP, but I think FF is having a hard time figuring me out!! :haha:

No...the background of that day is white, then there's a black square around the number itself. Wierd. :shrug: Maybe anticipated AF date? That would be one long LP, but I think FF is having a hard time figuring me out!! :haha:

That's odd, I've never known that one before as anticipated AF date is usually a broken red splodge (didn't know how else to explain it lol).

I don't think it can figure me out either lol.

Feeling run down today. Tired. Even though I woke up early and couldn't get back to bed. Caved and did another test.. NADA! Felt flushed this afternoon and I have another temp of 99.5. I've had temps of 99-99.5 every afternoon I've felt flushed since 4dpo. I don't normally feel like this. I"m starting to think I have some sort of flu or something but I have no other symptoms. This wait is unbearable.

Well we can be testing buddies if it doesnt become a heavy flow.

Sounds good to me. I just wish these days would fly by. You know its time to POAS when you want the weekend to go by quickly :haha:. I just need to relax a bit. I am cooking dinner now for hubby and I and I probably will watch a movie or two. I want to go to sleep but i just cant seem to get comfortable laying on my boobies. I like to sleep on my tummy but that is not working out to well the past few days.

That is the date that AF is supposed to come and you are supposed to POAS that day. :happydance:

Well my temp dropped this morning but I had 3 hours of sleep, fell back to sleep and got another 2 then I took my temp after a total of 5 hours. I don't know if that has a lot to do with my temp drop. Does anyone know how sleep affects your temp? I think AF will be here tomorrow which sucks cus that means my luteal phase is short :cry:.

Well my temp dropped today too, but I haven't O'd yet, which sucks because I really thought I did yesterday! But my cm did turn creamy today and the first cycle I charted my ewcm stopped right before O happened, so hopefully today or tomorrow. Gah, I'm so impatient...

:witch: came into town today! boo

but means my luteal pahse is 13 days which is good news...so meand body is normal yay

on to bootcamp classes now..yay to weight loss

Well ladies, dh and i dtd this morning and the end result is its AF. There was more blood (sorry tmi) so cd2 today for me. Hopefully one day my body will decide to cooperate with me and get pregnant.

Hi all, can i join here. Am new. Had Implanon out 30th June, and i know its a very very long shot, but hoping to test 28th July (4 weeks after removal) - I dont hold out much hope anything happening just after it coming out, but fingers crossed anyway. Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well ladies, dh and i dtd this morning and the end result is its AF. There was more blood (sorry tmi) so cd2 today for me. Hopefully one day my body will decide to cooperate with me and get pregnant.

Sorry to hear that Mzswizz...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"