*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

What does it mean on FF when there's a square around a date?? My FF has my ovulation day as cd 14 (which I think is wrong, but that's besides the point :haha:), which was the 6th. Then it has a square around the 25th...not sure what that means??

That is the date that AF is supposed to come and you are supposed to POAS that day. :happydance:

Ohhh, ok, thank you!! When I put in today's temp FF took away my crosshairs anyway, I knew I didn't really ovulate on cd 14. :)

I think I am in for a 3 week wait this cycle; I added data to FF to say I had ewcm on CD18 and it shifted all my dates. AF is now predicted a week today now so I am back to 7dpo today. Today was my original AF prediction but she hasn't showed; temp dip yesterday then up again today. This cycle, if the dates are right now, will be 35 days which seems mega long considering last one was only 29 days.

So, if original dates were correct I am late, if not I have another week to wait to test.

Well ladies, dh and i dtd this morning and the end result is its AF. There was more blood (sorry tmi) so cd2 today for me. Hopefully one day my body will decide to cooperate with me and get pregnant.
Oh, sorry! :-(

mzswizz- Sorry to hear that!!! Best wishes to you next month!

AHHH!! My internet was down a for a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! updating now!! so sorry everyone!

tested today like planned and got a BFN. But AF isn't here yet either.. so who knows.. I'll test again on the 14th.

Congrats to those who got a BFP.
baby dust to everyone else!

I feel like I have so much to catch up on!

1. I am soo terribly sorry for the two chemicals that were had on this thread and wish you nothing but luck and happiness for the next cycle :)

2. Sorry for everyone who got AF so far....I know how gutting it can be, lets just make a pack to stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Congrats on all of the new BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Welcome all new girls and tons of luck to you

5. I will promise (now that I hve internet back) that not only will I keep updating but be more present for all of these amazing conversations!

6. I started taking my OPK tests yesterday, CD10 and this afternoon I got a smiley face?? how is that even possible??? Did I completely ruin my chances? we havent DTD yet but will be for the next few days everyday but we always bd a few days before too but no we missed that boat. Is there a reason why I Ov'd this early? its never happened before that im aware of...its making me scared...my fertility appt is tomorrow..I guess ill ask them too.....crap...already Oing on cycle 13!

I feel like I have so much to catch up on!

1. I am soo terribly sorry for the two chemicals that were had on this thread and wish you nothing but luck and happiness for the next cycle :)

2. Sorry for everyone who got AF so far....I know how gutting it can be, lets just make a pack to stay positive!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Congrats on all of the new BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Welcome all new girls and tons of luck to you

5. I will promise (now that I hve internet back) that not only will I keep updating but be more present for all of these amazing conversations!

6. I started taking my OPK tests yesterday, CD10 and this afternoon I got a smiley face?? how is that even possible??? Did I completely ruin my chances? we havent DTD yet but will be for the next few days everyday but we always bd a few days before too but no we missed that boat. Is there a reason why I Ov'd this early? its never happened before that im aware of...its making me scared...my fertility appt is tomorrow..I guess ill ask them too.....crap...already Oing on cycle 13!

Hey, hun, sounds like you're right on time to BD! You typically O 12-36 hours after a positive OPK, so get to BDing and much :dust:

That being said..Im going to put myself back onto the July testing list for July 25 yayyy July!!!

Congrats to all the BFP! I love checking in and seeing more and more BFP! Lets see that number keep going up. Good luck everyone!

Wow!! Congrats to all the :bfp: !! Looks like July 5th was a lucky testing day :) so sorry to all of those that the nasty :witch: got.. Lots of :dust: to them for next cycle and those still waiting to test!!!

Yeah, seems like July 5th was a good day!!! Soooo happy for all the BFPs!

Hi!!
I got my BFP on the 6th but didn't believe IT, been POAS ever since using IC's but CBdigi now says pregnant 2-3!!! very excited, best of luck for everyone on this thread from the people waiting, the people trying and the people who got their bfp!!!
XXXX

congrats to all new bfps :)

unfortunately af is on the way, spotting from saturday hasnt stopped :( oh well get another go so hubby will be pleased lol
fx for everyone next month the :witch: got this time x

Congrats on all the BFP's but sadly AF came for me over the weekend so off the the August testers i go.

nothing to report on my side, no symptoms that might be even bit related was headache but it started after walking in 110 F weather so that prolly has something to do with it. Nothing out of the ordinary......GL everyone and tons of baby dust

Nothing to report from me either - was a tiny bit crampy this morning, but other that that nothing.

Congrats to all the BFP's and Baby Dust to those waiting to test.

X x

Congrats on the BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about AF ladies..Shes defnitely a B!%#H

As for me, anther REALLY weird update, im getting ready for work and TMI feel something discharge and it was a EWCM brown discharge??? what the H is that?? Got another smiley OPK today but in 13 months of TTC never had this brown reddish discharge??

anyway, going to the f clinic today for my first appt. will update when I get home tonight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->