*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Congrats on the BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about AF ladies..Shes defnitely a B!%#H

As for me, anther REALLY weird update, im getting ready for work and TMI feel something discharge and it was a EWCM brown discharge??? what the H is that?? Got another smiley OPK today but in 13 months of TTC never had this brown reddish discharge??

anyway, going to the f clinic today for my first appt. will update when I get home tonight!

It must have been a super strong and excited eggie that busted out and caused a little ovulation bleeding! :haha: It's excited to be caught!!

Hi Ladies - I haven't really been on in a while and I'm so excited to see all of the BFP's
Congrats to all of the soon to be mothers. Cryssie - A special congrats to you. I"ve seen you around on the boarda and I"m so happy that this is your month.:wohoo:

I"m now officially 10 days late ovulating....so annoyed!

OPKs suck. Just had to say that. Pretty sure they just don't work for me. I give up on them after this cycle. Does anyone else have this issue?

I used to hate them before I saw my first real Positive, now I can't live without them.

I love my LH strips.

According to FF, I'm supposed to test on the 25th. But there's no way I'll wait 18 days, I'll likely do it on the 17th, or something like that.

Hi ladies, I'm just waiting for AF to show. My last 2 temps have been below coverline because my sleep pattern lately is terrible. Today and yesterday I went to bed around 12am, 1am and was up at 2am then 330am and then again at 530 am. I'm getting annoyed because my temp time is 7:10am. I guess AF is coming because I don't think my temps would drop so low just because my lack of sleep. So I guess I should see her by tomorrow.

Spotting yesterday and today. Temps still up but I'm due for the witch any day now. I think I"m definitely out this month. Really disappointed.

Congrats tianasmith that's wonderful news!!
Lisa my OPK's were not quite as dark but the outside line was darker but I know I Ov'd cuz of my temp spike. Are you BBT'ing? You'll know if you ov'd if your BBT'ing cuz your temps will spike have a look at my chart if you can still see it you'll see that u ov'd around cd14 :)

Yep, I am temping, I'm just being impatient, LOL! And after taking OPKs 3 times a day I'm just really ready to see a dark positive. I'm starting to think I may be one of the women for whom OPKs just don't work well.

Either way, I find using them makes me pay closer attention to everything else (cm, cp, etc.)

My temp dipped a little this morning and I always dip at O, so it'll prob happen today or tomorrow based on my previous cycles, if I had to guess. There's a link to my chart below :)

On ebay I ordered a 20 pack of digi OPKs for $18.00! I almost flat out refuse to use the line'd ones since they are so hard to tell if they are postive. I know money is tight for everyone but I thought for $8.00 more, it was worth it. :) I can get the name of the buyer I got them from if you like dear....

Good morning my ladies! So happy to see so many BFPs and trying to get through all the posts from the weekend. CD 5 today and hoping for EARLY O again this month. I have some EPO I'm taking and DH is on his male fertility vitamins. I also was so frickin pumped to find Preseed at CVS and got it at a discount with insurance. I got it for $13.00! Yippy will be first month using that. Super excited to start using it.

Hi ladies, I'm just waiting for AF to show. My last 2 temps have been below coverline because my sleep pattern lately is terrible. Today and yesterday I went to bed around 12am, 1am and was up at 2am then 330am and then again at 530 am. I'm getting annoyed because my temp time is 7:10am. I guess AF is coming because I don't think my temps would drop so low just because my lack of sleep. So I guess I should see her by tomorrow.

I don't know...I got a faint bfp yesterday morning and this morning (VERY faint) and I have had insomnia for a week! :coffee: I couldn't seem to fall asleep until around 2:30-3am! :dohh: And, I did read somewhere once that insomnia is a symptom early in pregnancy...hmmm. Don't knock it yet!

I don't know...I got a faint bfp yesterday morning and this morning (VERY faint) and I have had insomnia for a week! :coffee: I couldn't seem to fall asleep until around 2:30-3am! :dohh: And, I did read somewhere once that insomnia is a symptom early in pregnancy...hmmm. Don't knock it yet!

Thanks, I sure hope so. Its crazy how I keep waking up. If AF isn't here by Wednesday, hopefully I hold out till Thursday, I will :test: :test: :test: :haha:

I hope this is your :bfp:!! :)

Congrats on the BFP!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about AF ladies..Shes defnitely a B!%#H

As for me, anther REALLY weird update, im getting ready for work and TMI feel something discharge and it was a EWCM brown discharge??? what the H is that?? Got another smiley OPK today but in 13 months of TTC never had this brown reddish discharge??

anyway, going to the f clinic today for my first appt. will update when I get home tonight!

It must have been a super strong and excited eggie that busted out and caused a little ovulation bleeding! :haha: It's excited to be caught!!

lol I am just picturing a little eggy with these muscle arms....make me laugh :)

Winter keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me im still getting the smiley on my OPK so I guess thats a good thing...a little bummed out though, we went to the fertility clinic and im now waiting for af to get 17 viles of blood taken, a sonogram, a pelvic ultra sound, HSG and cycle monitoring...the second crappy thing is that im going to be away (well spain isnt a crappy place to be) when these tests are suppose to be scheduled so ill have to wait yet another month!!

Also just learned that ill be Oing while away without my hubby so thatll be another month of baby chances gone....

Im praying that this month aka right now is the month as im starting to loose all hope at the moment....13 months is definitely enough..

TM but I went to potty and thre was one red drop of blood on tp. Nothing else since that one drop so either AF is coming or....

TM but I went to potty and thre was one red drop of blood on tp. Nothing else since that one drop so either AF is coming or....

eeekk!! Thats exciting!! Do you usually spot before AF??

Equal - Wow, that's a lot stacked against you in the next couple month! :dust: to you! Hope this is your month!

Its very possible that its your sleep patterns causing your temps to be out of whack hunni....you're meant to have a solid 3 - 5 hours sleep before temping so they could be wrong :) I have read somewhere that insomnia is a sign of early preg....this could be your month! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->