*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Hey Ladies!

I haven't been on a lot in this TWW as I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot! It's not working too well. Ha!

Anyways, I'm currently 13DPO and scared to test.
I got a BFN at 10DPO and 11DPO and that kind of scared the crap out of me.
AF usually appears between CD 24-29, but I've been taking Vitamin B6 and B12, and just learned that B6 can lengthen my Luteal Phase. :saywhat:

Equal, can you please (and super thank you in advance) set my testing date to Friday, July 15th?
Friday will be CD29. I think that's sufficient time for AF to show up, or leave me alone.

Hi ladies, I'm just waiting for AF to show. My last 2 temps have been below coverline because my sleep pattern lately is terrible. Today and yesterday I went to bed around 12am, 1am and was up at 2am then 330am and then again at 530 am. I'm getting annoyed because my temp time is 7:10am. I guess AF is coming because I don't think my temps would drop so low just because my lack of sleep. So I guess I should see her by tomorrow.

Its very possible that its your sleep patterns causing your temps to be out of whack hunni....you're meant to have a solid 3 - 5 hours sleep before temping so they could be wrong :) I have read somewhere that insomnia is a sign of early preg....this could be your month! :D xx

hahaha oopsie i just wrote the same thing as Wintersongwithout reading hers first hehehehe that spot also sounds promising hun i have a good feeling this is your month! :D

Ladies, I got my BFP today. Faint lines yesterday, stronger line today. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else! Baby dust to all!

Ladies, I got my BFP today. Faint lines yesterday, stronger line today. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else! Baby dust to all!

ooooh congrats! thats wonderful news! any tips for us? hehehe

Tips? Let's see, things we did differently this cycle.
We did SMEP, used Conceive Plus, and I put my hips up against the wall instead of just up on a pillow after BD. It was our first cycle with SMEP, so I think that was what did it!

We did SMEP, used Conceive Plus, and I put my hips up against the wall instead of just up on a pillow after BD. It was our first cycle with SMEP, so I think that was what did it!

Sorry this might be a silly q'n but what is SMEP? :D

That's awesome congratulations!

It's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it's a system that schedules when you BD to optimize your chances of getting pregnant. It was meant for women who have had previous miscarriages, but it worked for us too!
Here's a link to all the details: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Hey Ladies!

I haven't been on a lot in this TWW as I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot! It's not working too well. Ha!

Anyways, I'm currently 13DPO and scared to test.
I got a BFN at 10DPO and 11DPO and that kind of scared the crap out of me.
AF usually appears between CD 24-29, but I've been taking Vitamin B6 and B12, and just learned that B6 can lengthen my Luteal Phase. :saywhat:

Equal, can you please (and super thank you in advance) set my testing date to Friday, July 15th?
Friday will be CD29. I think that's sufficient time for AF to show up, or leave me alone.

I think AF will leave you alone. You're chart looks good. I think you should test tomorrow if your temperature stays up.

Hello everyone! I haven't been on this thread for a while and I am SO happy to see 10 BFPs already and July's not even half over! Congrats to all of you and good luck for those still waiting to test! To those the witch got, let's aim for August! I am pretty sure I've ovulated so I'll be testing on July 21st! If it's not my BFP, I'll be joining the August crew!!

Hi ladies, I'm just waiting for AF to show. My last 2 temps have been below coverline because my sleep pattern lately is terrible. Today and yesterday I went to bed around 12am, 1am and was up at 2am then 330am and then again at 530 am. I'm getting annoyed because my temp time is 7:10am. I guess AF is coming because I don't think my temps would drop so low just because my lack of sleep. So I guess I should see her by tomorrow.

Its very possible that its your sleep patterns causing your temps to be out of whack hunni....you're meant to have a solid 3 - 5 hours sleep before temping so they could be wrong :) I have read somewhere that insomnia is a sign of early preg....this could be your month! :D xx

hahaha oopsie i just wrote the same thing as Wintersongwithout reading hers first hehehehe that spot also sounds promising hun i have a good feeling this is your month! :D

I really hope so. That would be awesome. We shall see what tomorrow will bring or the rest of tonight for that matter :haha:.

It's the Sperm Meets Egg Plan - it's a system that schedules when you BD to optimize your chances of getting pregnant. It was meant for women who have had previous miscarriages, but it worked for us too!
Here's a link to all the details: https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Oooh thats wonderful thank you :D

Bummer...AF showed today (a couple days early). Guess I'm onto August. GL to all the ladies still waiting this month!

Yay, congratulations. :)

Let's get those bfps up!

Congrats, crowned! Love seeing all the BFP's this month! H&h 9 months to you, momma! :happydance:

Well I'm still waiting for my temp to shoot up to indicate O. I have given up on OPKs and I'm cool with that since I'm temping, charting my cervical position and my CM. We BD every day anyway just in case, with Preseed and Softcups, so our bases are covered either way.

I'm still having EWCM, which is WAY longer than my previous cycles where I only had around 3 or 4 days of it. This cycle I've had 6 days of EWCM and it hasn't stopped yet!

I did start taking EPO and Robitussin, so I'm assuming that's helping my CM situation. I can't say that I've noticed tons MORE, but it's definitely lasted a lot longer.

My temp jumped up a bit again today but hopefully it continues to rise - I want to start my TWW already! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->