*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Well I'm still waiting for my temp to shoot up to indicate O. I have given up on OPKs and I'm cool with that since I'm temping, charting my cervical position and my CM. We BD every day anyway just in case, with Preseed and Softcups, so our bases are covered either way.

I'm still having EWCM, which is WAY longer than my previous cycles where I only had around 3 or 4 days of it. This cycle I've had 6 days of EWCM and it hasn't stopped yet!

I did start taking EPO and Robitussin, so I'm assuming that's helping my CM situation. I can't say that I've noticed tons MORE, but it's definitely lasted a lot longer.

My temp jumped up a bit again today but hopefully it continues to rise - I want to start my TWW already! :)

I tried Robitussin for the 1st time this cycle and I really noticed more days of EWCM but I still used preseed as well just in case.

Well I'm still waiting for my temp to shoot up to indicate O. I have given up on OPKs and I'm cool with that since I'm temping, charting my cervical position and my CM. We BD every day anyway just in case, with Preseed and Softcups, so our bases are covered either way.

I'm still having EWCM, which is WAY longer than my previous cycles where I only had around 3 or 4 days of it. This cycle I've had 6 days of EWCM and it hasn't stopped yet!

I did start taking EPO and Robitussin, so I'm assuming that's helping my CM situation. I can't say that I've noticed tons MORE, but it's definitely lasted a lot longer.

My temp jumped up a bit again today but hopefully it continues to rise - I want to start my TWW already! :)

I tried Robitussin for the 1st time this cycle and I really noticed more days of EWCM but I still used preseed as well just in case.

Me too - you just can't beat the Preseed! I'm using the recommended amount this cycle too and I think it's great. I tried to conserve it a bit the first cycle but I full out bought two tubes this month, LOL

Testing on July 20th if :witch: doesn't come :test:
Plz count me in :thumbup:

Wow great lots of BFPs!! How exciting!!

I am now Starting the dreaded 2 week wait!!

Wishing you all baby dust!! Xx

Argh my test date was yesterday (11 July) which was also my birthday, so I've been hoping and praying for a BFP but it turned out to be BFN and then few hours after AF got me!!!!!!!!!!!

I did IUI 2 weeks ago with 2 follicles and millions of sperms and yet it didn't happen!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?????????

I had such a vivid dream last night that I got a bfp on 3 different tests, I took photos of them all, posted them on here and you were all telling me they were positive.

I had such a vivid dream last night that I got a bfp on 3 different tests, I took photos of them all, posted them on here and you were all telling me they were positive.

Oooh maybe it's intuition! :D hopefully your :bfp: is just around the corner Hun :D xx

Oooh maybe it's intuition! :D hopefully your :bfp: is just around the corner Hun :D xx

I hope so; it was so weird as when I woke up I was so convinced it was real that when I realised it had been a dream I was really gutted lol.

Temp dropped quite significantly this morning though which worries me slightly.

Maybe it's an implantation dip welshgirl? Mine dropped right before AF got me but i have my fingers crossed for you that it's just an implantation dip hunni :D xx

Maybe it's an implantation dip welshgirl? Mine dropped right before AF got me but i have my fingers crossed for you that it's just an implantation dip hunni :D xx

That's what I'm hoping - AF isn't due til Sunday and I just don't feel like she's on the way either.

Symptoms are a bit hit and miss – I am really hungry today (had cheerio’s at 8am and starving now), got increased gas and cm, a few lower back twinges today and had slight cramps yesterday, boobs are tender under my arms and nipples are sore too.

I also now need to add nausea to that list - suddenly felt nauseous and have been for the past 45 minutes.

Winter keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me im still getting the smiley on my OPK so I guess thats a good thing...a little bummed out though, we went to the fertility clinic and im now waiting for af to get 17 viles of blood taken, a sonogram, a pelvic ultra sound, HSG and cycle monitoring...the second crappy thing is that im going to be away (well spain isnt a crappy place to be) when these tests are suppose to be scheduled so ill have to wait yet another month!!

Also just learned that ill be Oing while away without my hubby so thatll be another month of baby chances gone....

Im praying that this month aka right now is the month as im starting to loose all hope at the moment....13 months is definitely enough..

I know how you feel Equal, my doctor wants to do some of the same tests but he is on vacation this week and I am on vacation next week so we totally miss the window this cycle and will have to wait for the next:nope: I just found out yesturday and was totally gutted, cried at my desk most of the afternoon:cry:

Temp a little lower this morning but still above the coverline. Spotting continues just enough for a liner. I'm so frustrated I want the witch to just get here already so I can start my new cycle. This wait is killing me when I really thought this was our month. I timed things almost perfectly, used preseed and was taking my bcomplex. So annoyed.

I don't yet know what I'm waiting for (trying to ignore any and all symptoms), but I am hoping for the best.

This is what it looks like, and it's my first cycle after 3.5 years on the pill:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35b96a

UPDATE: Brown (extremely light) started last night. Since af is due in 2-3 days, that would mean that the spotting is most likely AF cause that would put her spot on time :(

Still feeling strange. Don't have much of an appetite (and I love to eat! haha) I usually crave chocolate HARDCORE before AF shows and so far I haven't cared much for it..hmmmm.

Test this morning with FMU (although, it was only 4.5 hours worth because I couldn't hold it anymore) was BFN, not even an evap like the last 2 tests 2 days go. Argh!! Guess it is a wait and see now...

Good luck to you ladies and your BFP's!!!

I still don't have AF after that one spot on tp yesterday but my temp was low this morning.

Hey Ladies!

I haven't been on a lot in this TWW as I'm trying super hard not to symptom spot! It's not working too well. Ha!

Anyways, I'm currently 13DPO and scared to test.
I got a BFN at 10DPO and 11DPO and that kind of scared the crap out of me.
AF usually appears between CD 24-29, but I've been taking Vitamin B6 and B12, and just learned that B6 can lengthen my Luteal Phase. :saywhat:

Equal, can you please (and super thank you in advance) set my testing date to Friday, July 15th?
Friday will be CD29. I think that's sufficient time for AF to show up, or leave me alone.

I think AF will leave you alone. You're chart looks good. I think you should test tomorrow if your temperature stays up.

Thank you for this!

But my temp drop today...just above coverline. :(
And I've been spotting since yesterday afternoon unfortunately.
I thought my chart looked great too!
But now it looks like crap. :growlmad:

And let's just say this booby tenderness and these shooting pains in the boobies are really mean and misleading right now. :cry:

I'm wearing protection for when AF starts. *Bitch*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->