*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Argh my test date was yesterday (11 July) which was also my birthday, so I've been hoping and praying for a BFP but it turned out to be BFN and then few hours after AF got me!!!!!!!!!!!

I did IUI 2 weeks ago with 2 follicles and millions of sperms and yet it didn't happen!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?????????

Argh...thats horrible..imp sorry :(

Im just starting the whole process myself this month...i feel for you

Winter keep us posted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As for me im still getting the smiley on my OPK so I guess thats a good thing...a little bummed out though, we went to the fertility clinic and im now waiting for af to get 17 viles of blood taken, a sonogram, a pelvic ultra sound, HSG and cycle monitoring...the second crappy thing is that im going to be away (well spain isnt a crappy place to be) when these tests are suppose to be scheduled so ill have to wait yet another month!!

Also just learned that ill be Oing while away without my hubby so thatll be another month of baby chances gone....

Im praying that this month aka right now is the month as im starting to loose all hope at the moment....13 months is definitely enough..

I know how you feel Equal, my doctor wants to do some of the same tests but he is on vacation this week and I am on vacation next week so we totally miss the window this cycle and will have to wait for the next:nope: I just found out yesturday and was totally gutted, cried at my desk most of the afternoon:cry:

Its the worset feeling isnt it? they already ruled out DH, so now its all on me...great...like im defected now or something. Ill be able to get my bloods and maybe one test done before I go but definitely will be waiting til cycle 14/15 to get monitored....I hate it all...im sick of it to be honest...I just want to scream at the top of my lungs..

Ladies, I got my BFP today. Faint lines yesterday, stronger line today. I'll keep my fingers crossed for everyone else! Baby dust to all!

Congrats on the BFP!

That's awesome!
We started the SMEP on this cycle...but I got confused as to when we DTD based on AM or PM, so we ended up DTD everyday leading up to and the day after OV. You've inspired me to stay focused next cycle. lol!

Well ladies I think AF will be here in a few hours so cd1 again :hissy: but I guess I cant be to mad as it will only be cycle 3 for me and I will be buying soy isoflavones tomorrow :winkwink:

Aww I'm sorry :(

Has anyone tried b6 and 12 before? My cycle is usually 29 days..tomorrow would be first day of af would be tomorrow.. Anyone know how ling b6 extends your cycle? I'm itching to fulfill my poas addiction

Has anyone tried b6 and 12 before? My cycle is usually 29 days..tomorrow would be first day of af would be tomorrow.. Anyone know how ling b6 extends your cycle? I'm itching to fulfill my poas addiction

I used B6 and B12 this cycle.
And I'm still waiting fora full flow AF to show up.
I'm usually a 26 day cycle.
Today is CD 26, but aside from spotting that started last night and ended this AM, I'm kind of just waiting to find out if it helped at all. Lol.

I have heard that it takes a few months to kick in though. Don't know if that's true.

The only thing my store had when i went in was 250mg but I take it every 3 days.. I'm hoping they have the 50 or 100 next cycle

Wow - congrats on all the BFP's!!! I'm so happy for all of you! To the rest of you still waiting to test - good luck.
I just dropped in to see what's going on with everyone - I don't think I'll be testing this month - waiting for my period to come after MC beginning on July 3rd. We'll be trying again in August though!

Wow - congrats on all the BFP's!!! I'm so happy for all of you! To the rest of you still waiting to test - good luck.
I just dropped in to see what's going on with everyone - I don't think I'll be testing this month - waiting for my period to come after MC beginning on July 3rd. We'll be trying again in August though!

sorry to hear about your mc :( FXD for you for august hunni :) xx

Another dream where I got my bfp, but then another temp dip this morning :(

Wow ladies haven't been this thread in ages but great work on all the bfps!

I was due to test the 23rd July but won't be cos looks like my first round of 50mg clomid hasn't made me ovulate booooo

Oh well, on to next month! Good luck everyone! :dust:

Hi Ladies - I haven't really been on in a while and I'm so excited to see all of the BFP's
Congrats to all of the soon to be mothers. Cryssie - A special congrats to you. I"ve seen you around on the boarda and I"m so happy that this is your month.:wohoo:

I"m now officially 10 days late ovulating....so annoyed!

Thanks so much hun X:hugs:
FX for you on the 26th!!
Lots of :dust: for everyone! X

Its the worset feeling isnt it? they already ruled out DH, so now its all on me...great...like im defected now or something. Ill be able to get my bloods and maybe one test done before I go but definitely will be waiting til cycle 14/15 to get monitored....I hate it all...im sick of it to be honest...I just want to scream at the top of my lungs..

Yes it is very discouraging! That's good that your DH checked out ok and there may be nothing wrong with you either. We will just have to wait it out and try not to get too frustrated with an extremely frustrating situation:wacko:

I used B6 strips on my last cycle, my luteal phase was still 10 days and AF came 3 days early... I will continue to use them in hopes that over time my luteal phase will lengthen.

Well I'm due AF today based on a regular cycle. It still hasn't arrived... Had AF cramps this morning which means its very close but nothing yet??
Confused!
I did a HPT last 2 days and both neg....
Frustrated now :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->