*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

:af:was supposed to start yesterday but when I went potty there was nothing but a brown smudge that I had to pay close attention to. I went to check this morning still nothing. So I a trying to practice patience and if she isn't here by this weekend then I will test. Would love to hold out testing till next Tuesday when I will be a week late.

Does anyone know how long implatation bleeding lasts and why it would happen so late like around 12 and 13dpo?

Argh my test date was yesterday (11 July) which was also my birthday, so I've been hoping and praying for a BFP but it turned out to be BFN and then few hours after AF got me!!!!!!!!!!!

I did IUI 2 weeks ago with 2 follicles and millions of sperms and yet it didn't happen!! WHY!?!?!?!?!?????????

Argh...thats horrible..imp sorry :(

Im just starting the whole process myself this month...i feel for you

Thanks Equal...

I'm praying for BFP's for all of us on here!!! :dust:

I'm out! The witch got me this morning. On to cycle #3 and the August thread. Congrats to all the new BFPs and the ones to come. Everyone else keep your chin up and see you in the August thread!

I'm still waiting to ovulate...my temp dipped a little lower this morning which is a good sign for me as I always have a significant ovulation dip, so I'm hoping my temp soars tomorrow and stays up! I noticed tons of great quality EWCM this morning and we :sex: early this afternoon (didn't even need my Preseed!) so now praying we caught the egg

hi ladies, how you all doing, af is due fri and im starting to have cramps, i think the witch is on her way ..................... i am really starting to lose all hope now its been 9 months and still nothing, i live my life counting down the days until ovulation day then till the witch comes, i have just about had it now, i really really think something dreadful is wrong, it has never taken me this long before, something is definitely wrong, i feel so sad and so unhappy i just wish it would hurry up now :(

Hey there!!!! I am new here and I love this place!!!! I am three days late and going to test on the 15th!!!! So count me in too!!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!!

Hey there sorry to hear about ur troubles. I was going through the same thing. I thought
for sure AF was on her way with all the cramps I was having. Now I am three days late with some brown dc, which started the day I was supposed to start. I am terrified to take a test.

Hey there!!!! I am new here and I love this place!!!! I am three days late and going to test on the 15th!!!! So count me in too!!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!!

Welcome and good luck! Hope it's your :bfp:! :)

Still waiting for a full flow... or for AF to NOT show up.
Pulling out dry tampons hurts, but I feel like a BFN will hurt more.

I've been randomly spotting dark brown ever since 11/12 DPO.
According to FF, I am 15DPO today.

Congrats again for all the BFPs!
Hang in there ladies!

Still waiting for a full flow... or for AF to NOT show up.
Pulling out dry tampons hurts, but I feel like a BFN will hurt more.

I've been randomly spotting dark brown ever since 11/12 DPO.
According to FF, I am 15DPO today.

Congrats again for all the BFPs!
Hang in there ladies!

You should be wearing pads .. It's dangerous to wear tampons wh the flow is not heavy and it's especially dangerous in early pregnancy because it can cause infections in the cervix..

The last timd I was preg before my mc, I had spitting almost like a light flow over the weekend ( brown in colour) around when af was due.. Went to the Drs on the tues he gave me blood work it came back neg.. A week later I took another test it came out positive.. So you never know !!

Gl!!!

You should be wearing pads .. It's dangerous to wear tampons wh the flow is not heavy and it's especially dangerous in early pregnancy because it can cause infections in the cervix..

The last timd I was preg before my mc, I had spitting almost like a light flow over the weekend ( brown in colour) around when af was due.. Went to the Drs on the tues he gave me blood work it came back neg.. A week later I took another test it came out positive.. So you never know !!

Gl!!!

Crap. I was just trying to prepare ...physically and mentally, I guess. :(
Let me go deal with that now.

PS. Your story gives me hope! Thank you! :hugs:
My chart is just so confusing right now. :(

PSS. So sorry for your losses. :(

I'd figure I'd update, I'm now entering the 2WW. Probably won't get my :bfp: this month either. :nope:

Some women take a Long time to get a bfp .. You should check out pee on a stick .com .. She has a lot of good advice .. I have my fx'd for you!! Hope it's your bfp!!

I'd figure I'd update, I'm now entering the 2WW. Probably won't get my :bfp: this month either. :nope:

I know what you mean, I'm not feeling like this is my month either. I'm almost certain I'll get a bfn on Friday morning :nope:

Try to stay as positive as you can though and I'll do the same.

x x

going to update the chart now ladies..

strange thing happened to me today...my SIL called me and when I answered she was like, do you have something to tel me? and I obvi said no and she told me that while at work she got an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant and had to call me and ask if I was..Just starting the TWW this month (again) so itll be interesting to see if shes right!

Her call came at a good time cause at work today someone annouced their having twins and everyone was talking about babies all fn day....

Pretty sure AF has gotten me. Wont know for sure until probably tomorrow. Ugh :(

going to update the chart now ladies..

strange thing happened to me today...my SIL called me and when I answered she was like, do you have something to tel me? and I obvi said no and she told me that while at work she got an overwhelming feeling that I was pregnant and had to call me and ask if I was..Just starting the TWW this month (again) so itll be interesting to see if shes right!

Her call came at a good time cause at work today someone annouced their having twins and everyone was talking about babies all fn day....

Hopefully she's psychic! :)

As I mentioned before I haven't O'd yet (my ticker is off), so weird thing happened today...DH and I decided to BD again this afternoon, and I found that I had a tiny bit of spotting in my undies (like a little brown CM). Really hoping this is related to ovulation! Although I'd never noticed O spotting before, I'm sure it's possible.

Anyway, we BDed twice today so hopefully there are lots of little swimmers going at the egg as we speak!

Anyone else here get O spotting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->