*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

As I mentioned before I haven't O'd yet (my ticker is off), so weird thing happened today...DH and I decided to BD again this afternoon, and I found that I had a tiny bit of spotting in my undies (like a little brown CM). Really hoping this is related to ovulation! Although I'd never noticed O spotting before, I'm sure it's possible.

Anyway, we BDed twice today so hopefully there are lots of little swimmers going at the egg as we speak!

Anyone else here get O spotting?

that actually happened to me for the first time this month too....but TMI it was like a glob of brown EWCM in my undies, and then nothing again..someone told me it meant you were super fertile if it happens out of no where like that..but who knows if its true.

tonight I have really really painful cramps, like almost serious af cramps..its so mad its making me almost sick to my stomach...its a werid feeling..I know it cant be baby realated as im only 1 or 2 DPO, but its a killer thats for sure...good luck Lisa!!

As I mentioned before I haven't O'd yet (my ticker is off), so weird thing happened today...DH and I decided to BD again this afternoon, and I found that I had a tiny bit of spotting in my undies (like a little brown CM). Really hoping this is related to ovulation! Although I'd never noticed O spotting before, I'm sure it's possible.

Anyway, we BDed twice today so hopefully there are lots of little swimmers going at the egg as we speak!

Anyone else here get O spotting?

that actually happened to me for the first time this month too....but TMI it was like a glob of brown EWCM in my undies, and then nothing again..someone told me it meant you were super fertile if it happens out of no where like that..but who knows if its true.

tonight I have really really painful cramps, like almost serious af cramps..its so mad its making me almost sick to my stomach...its a werid feeling..I know it cant be baby realated as im only 1 or 2 DPO, but its a killer thats for sure...good luck Lisa!!

Let's hope that's true! Thanks and good luck to you too!

Cramps suck, unless they are a good sign, lol. Funny how they can suck one minute and are awesome the next, ha

congrats to all the BFPs and good luck to those still testing. :hugs: to those who had a tough month :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

i got a positive OPK on CD10, which means i have a 17-18 day LP (my cycle is 28 days). does anyone know if i can still start testing at 10dpo even if i have a long LP?

thanks ladies x

I'm out!
AF got me this AM.
On to August & Cycle #2 TTC #1.
Congrats on all the BFPs!

Well, did a test this morning....BFN, not even a faint. AF feels like she is on her way and I still have brown discharge (for 4 days now). Yesterday is when I had the light bright red bleeding that lasted only a couple minutes. Hasn't been back since. That is weird. And the fact that my 11 and 12 dpo tests were faint bfp's and now nothing is very strange. I suppose I had a chemical. Wont know for sure yet as I don't have AF at full tilt right now.

AF is due today, I am 14dpo.

Sorry pinkchucks and wintersong (( hugs ))

I only had an 11 day luteal phase (not sure on the spelling) - is this bad or something to be worried about?

Sorry to those af got :hugs:

Welsh- 10 days is known as short.. U can lengthen your luteal phase by taking a b6-b12 complex vitamin.. 50 mg is usually the best to start with

Would the Boots Conception Support have those in as that's what I was taking then stopped as I couldn't afford a new pack, but I get paid on Friday so I'll get some more I think.

I'm out :( :witch: just showed her ugly face.., on a positive note atleast I can drink with my friends that are coming to visit tonight!!

Welsh- I'm not sure if they have it or not

Well, did a test this morning....BFN, not even a faint. AF feels like she is on her way and I still have brown discharge (for 4 days now). Yesterday is when I had the light bright red bleeding that lasted only a couple minutes. Hasn't been back since. That is weird. And the fact that my 11 and 12 dpo tests were faint bfp's and now nothing is very strange. I suppose I had a chemical. Wont know for sure yet as I don't have AF at full tilt right now.

I am 14dpo as well and AF was due full force 2 days ago.

Sorry she got you skeet, enjoy your drinks tonight, much deserved.

Ttc ! Testing 31 July pliz put me down !!!
Baby dust to everyone xxxx

Your chart looks awesome! Have you tested yet?

Not yet. Im thinking of testing tomorrow at 15 dpo and making af 3 or 4 days late.

Not yet. Im thinking of testing tomorrow at 15 dpo and making af 3 or 4 days late.

I am right with you Mrs. Felton!!!! :happydance:

Still no sign of AF. Although, my breasts practically gone not sore. That usually means AF is due any moment. If AF shows tonight, she is still on time. BLAH lol

So sorry to see everyone who got AF :( am crossing my fingers tightly for you all for next month :)
Mrs Felton test test test! Your chart looks very very promising :D make sure you use a good test though so you get an accurate result :D I have a very good feeling that you will get your :bfp: hunni :D keep us updated :D xx
:dust: to all! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->