*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Hi Ladies - It's awesome to see so many familiar ladies on this link...I've been on the boards for 2 months now and it's really beginning to feel like a family of sisters are trying to achieve the same goal...I'm feeling pretty positive this month..Good luck to eveyone..I've been trying (altough I forget sometimes) to pray for us every night.....I'm a March baby , It's only right that I have a little baby pisces!!!

CD5 - Roughly two weeks to ovulate.

Hi Ladies - It's awesome to see so many familiar ladies on this link...I've been on the boards for 2 months now and it's really beginning to feel like a family of sisters are trying to achieve the same goal...I'm feeling pretty positive this month..Good luck to eveyone..I've been trying (altough I forget sometimes) to pray for us every night.....I'm a March baby , It's only right that I have a little baby pisces!!!

CD5 - Roughly two weeks to ovulate.

Sorry last month didn't go as well as you hoped it would. I got my FX'd for you this month, hun. Just make sure you get some good BD in this month! :winkwink:

:hugs: GL this cycle!!! :dust:

Put me down for July 9th! Thank you!!

:bfp: July sounds like a lucky month!! :bfp:

I'm gonna join. AF is supposed to arrive 7/2. I'll prob test on the 4th, that way if I get a BFP I'll have fireworks going for 4TH OF JULY. hahaha

I've been trying for a year now (2 losses) but if I remember correctly I believe i hung off the side of the bed one of those times for a bit (kinda like handstand but not since I can't do one). I think I'm going to try that again especially on O day. Just to give hubby's boys a little help. :) GL everyone

Hi ladies, Ov is due 20th/21st so will be testing around the 4th if no AF, good luck x

Hi guys,

was hoping I wouldn't be moving over from the June thread (in the nicest possible way :blush: ) but appears :witch: had her own ideas.

I have a 30 day cycle so please put me down for testing on 17th July which is when AF is next due, although you all know I will be POAS before that date lol.

Good luck for July folks, I feel this is our month!

Tiger xx

AF has now gone, yay!!! Left on Friday so I'm due to OV next Thursday according to fertility friend so from today I'll be starting OPK's just to make sure I catch the eggy this month. I've got cheapies with clearblue digital to confirm. Is today too soon to start OPK's?

Hi Ladies,

Ill be updating soon :) as for me got a positive OPK yesterday but am sooo sick so we didnt bd but hopefully tonight! Hope that doesnt ruin our chances...weve been bding every other day stating CD8...how is everyone else doing?

Equal - Hooray for positive OPK! (Nice rhyme haha) You should be covered since you've been BD'ing every other night!! :happydance:

:dust:

Not positive, but pretty sure af has come today..... so I guess it's on to hoping for next month.....
Guess I'll be testing on July 19th........... That way it will be after my next af is due... I don't want to waste anymore money on :bfn:s!

Great your OPK was positive :) every other day should be fine. I'm on CD7 and we're starting tonight. I so, so hope this is our month ladies.

Just waiting for my cycle to begin. I have a 33 day long cycle...takes FOREVER ;)

For those with long cycles (+30 days) do you bd every other night starting cd8. Or do you wait a little. Since I O around cd 23 or 24 I don't start opks that early that would be too expensive.

I'm hoping to o any day now. No smilie yet but (TMI) feeling v wet so thinking it'll be soon. Ignore my ticker, my cycle's so all over the place that I don't know when it expect it, don't know why I expect my ticker to me right!!
Anyway we've had a great weekend with lots of :sex: so fingers crossed for everyone!!

Hey ladies! I'm waiting till July 2nd :( It seems so long away!! :( lol xx

Hey ladies! Today's my bday! Whoohoo!:happydance:
Strangely I got a pos OPK today on CD9, I don't usually get a positive till CD11. Does this mean I'm going to O early this month? Is that even a good thing?? I'm thinking it can't be?

So today is CD 1 :[ here's to a great month for bfps?! :D put me down for July 15th please!!
:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->