*~*~*July+ Testing Thread*~*~* (136 Testers! 12 BFPs!!)

Happy birthday Chrissie! I'm not an expert, but I think it's better to o early than late? Gives the little bean more time to snuggle in! (Fx)

Has anyone used grapefruit juice? I know it's supposed to increase EWCM, but does it bring it on earlier or just increase it when it gets here? (I'm talking nonsense, but you know what I mean!!)

I am now on CD15 and Od either today or yesterday (think today) so will now be in the TWW (after another BD session tonight!)

Not sure how I feel about things this month but we will see what happens, just got to hope, hope and hope some more!!!

Fingers crossed for us all x x x

Hey ladies! Today's my bday! Whoohoo!:happydance:
Strangely I got a pos OPK today on CD9, I don't usually get a positive till CD11. Does this mean I'm going to O early this month? Is that even a good thing?? I'm thinking it can't be?

Happy Birthday!!! It isnt a bad thing that you O'd early, just your body giving you a bday gift! I ovulate anywhere between cd 13-15...

sorry about not updating the list yet ladies, I promise itll be soon! just taking it easy with DH and about to have a camp fire followed by some Bding! Glad to see soo many of us joined this thread from last cycle.

Anyone have any plans during the TWW to keep them busy? Since im not temping this month hopefully ill be able to forget about it (ya right..)

At the end of the month itll be my older sisters 35th birthday..well would have been. She died just over a year ago, I may test on her birthday just to see..I know ill be emotional regardless so why not see if itll be a bday suprise..

anyway...time to get the moves on with the hubster..

Hey ladies! Today's my bday! Whoohoo!:happydance:
Strangely I got a pos OPK today on CD9, I don't usually get a positive till CD11. Does this mean I'm going to O early this month? Is that even a good thing?? I'm thinking it can't be?

Happy Birthday!!! It isnt a bad thing that you O'd early, just your body giving you a bday gift! I ovulate anywhere between cd 13-15...

sorry about not updating the list yet ladies, I promise itll be soon! just taking it easy with DH and about to have a camp fire followed by some Bding! Glad to see soo many of us joined this thread from last cycle.

Anyone have any plans during the TWW to keep them busy? Since im not temping this month hopefully ill be able to forget about it (ya right..)

At the end of the month itll be my older sisters 35th birthday..well would have been. She died just over a year ago, I may test on her birthday just to see..I know ill be emotional regardless so why not see if itll be a bday suprise..

anyway...time to get the moves on with the hubster..

Happy birthday Chrissie! I'm not an expert, but I think it's better to o early than late? Gives the little bean more time to snuggle in! (Fx)

Has anyone used grapefruit juice? I know it's supposed to increase EWCM, but does it bring it on earlier or just increase it when it gets here? (I'm talking nonsense, but you know what I mean!!)

I tried grapefruit juice last month and it did nothing for me...actually I found it dried me up a little..

hi ladies :wave: how is everyone today?

well we've done all we can for this month now its time to wait it out

I'm ok thanks Gilmore, CD8 today so starting my OPK testing tonight, hopefully get a + as I think I missed it last month and started testing too late. Predicted OV is on Sunday so the fun begins this week, hoping for every other night from today then every night Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

Hi and Happy Birthday Cryssie11!, I got a positive OPK 18th CD11 and then negative later that day does this mean i ovulated CD11 or CD12 as today is 20th CD13 and am still experiencing ovulation pain which i first felt the morning of the 18th, all my OPK have been negative since the positive. (I am using clearblue digi OPK got a smiley the 18th and a circle later that day but there has only been one blue line when the stick has ejected) Sorry if this message is a little confusing but its confusing me lol x

I tried grapefruit juice last month and it did nothing for me...actually I found it dried me up a little..

I heard it can make your cm acidic..not sure how true that is though

Hi ladies!! I hope everyone is doing well! I am at the start of my 2ww, about 5 or 6 dpo!! AHH!! Trying to not freak out or start symptom spotting yet, as its super early!!

On another note, my mom is coming to visit the weekend of the 25th and it would be great if I could get my :bfp: while she is here. I am her only child and she wants me to have a baby so badly especially since our loss in october!! Keep your fx for me ladies!!!

Lots of :dust: for a :bfp: to my fellow July ladies!!! fx!!

evening everyone, hope everything is well.
only on cd 12, another 10 days until i start opk and husbandface should be back home the next weekend when ov is predicted so fx i ov the sunday as ff says so i get to dtd friday and saturday for it to work. obviously handstand competition will also be commencing, hubster is going to join in for a laugh.

my AF is due July 18... first real cycle off bcp took me 35 days to get my first AF, so the 18th is a guess :haha:

my AF is due July 18... first real cycle off bcp took me 35 days to get my first AF, so the 18th is a guess :haha:

my af is due 18th too. fx for you that it is your af due date and hopefully you dont actually get to have your af

Hey y'all!! I'm new. AF just showed up this afternoon and this will be my 1st month TTC. :) Can you put me down for July 17th please?? ;)

Conina - I'm going to start taking 1 juice glass full of the Grapefruit juice daily. Hoping it works. I don't get much EWCM and I believe it is supposed to just produce more.

Welcome snowflakes !!:hi:

I've gone through my first carton of grapefruit juice and haven't got any more yet but think I should be Oving any minute now so not sure I'll bother any more. Have you tried preseed or conceive plus?

Updated!!

Im going to bd again tonight just for good measure!

Im not sure where I stand as far as the TWW as I may have O'ed anywhere from 2 days ago to today but nontheless the wait is now on

ps. is anyone else somewhat offended by all the baby supply adverts on this site? I totally know its needed to keep it up and running but its sorta hitting below the belt..literally

evening everyone, hope everything is well.
only on cd 12, another 10 days until i start opk and husbandface should be back home the next weekend when ov is predicted so fx i ov the sunday as ff says so i get to dtd friday and saturday for it to work. obviously handstand competition will also be commencing, hubster is going to join in for a laugh.

this is basically me...I start my fertile period in about a week with ovulation in about 10 days or so.

no handstands for me just hanging off the side of the bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->