• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

addy1

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
July Testing!!

MYPRINCEssB - July 1st
Ananya - July 1st
dimplesmagee - July 3rd
brookettc - July 3rd
Mummymarsh - July 4th
1liz9 - July 4th
Twinkl3 - July 4th
Coltsmommy - July 5th
MamaOfOne - July 6th
MissBabyFace - July 6th
gingercat - July 7th
Addy1 - July 7th BFP!!
Kimbre - July 7th
Jamhs - July 7th
Grumblebea - July 7th
xxxjessxxx - July 7th
rachellie19 - July 7th
Gem09 - July 7th
Clare22 - July 7th BFP!!
mamaof4n1 - July 7th BFP!!
natrozza - July 8th
Aligirl - July 8th
Nunu123 - July 12th
Futuremommy1 - July 12th
MustangGTgirl - July 13th
Tweak0605 - July 15th
MyDecember - July 15th
hannpin - July 16th
mlyn26 - July 16th
m2m2009(amy)- July 17th
mamadonna - July 18th
AnneLouB - July 18th
mamatotwo - July 19th
_EllieMae_ - July 22nd
Wyntir - July 22nd BFP!!
ollysmom73 - July 24th
pinkflamingo - July 25th BFP!!
babyhopes2011 - July 26th
WendyK07 - July 29th
Tilly87 - July 30th
xxxjessxxx - July 31st

Ouou hunny, fancy being buddies?
I'm on CD4/5 too!! Also waiting for AF to go!
What's you story? How far were you gone? x X x

I'll join you ladies!

I'm on CD5ish. Not quite sure, as I'm just coming off my 2nd m/c. The first was a MMC. I found out at 10 weeks, and the baby was only measuring 7w5d with no heartbeat. :cry: It was quite the shock, as I had no symptoms whatsoever that anything was wrong. I had a D&C and we NTNP a month, then we actively TTC the next one.

Fell pregnant straight away, and now just recently lost the baby. I was about 5w2d when I started bleeding. I'm pretty sure the baby just didn't implant, as I had no cramping and it was just like a heavy period. Now I'm taking baby aspirin and we're not waiting this time. Have my OPKs (again) and we'll start BDing more often. The 2nd one hurt, as my due date would've been DH's birthday.

Addy, like you, I'm ready to start feeling happy again. I put on a front in front of my DH, family, friends, co-workers .. but deep down I'm devastated. I desperately want our first baby, and I'm tired of the heartache that I keep having to endure. I asked my best friend, who knows about everything, what horrible thing I did to deserve all this. Having 2 due dates to "remember" is quite saddening. It looks like I won't be testing until the middle of July. I didn't test early last time, and I quite liked that feeling of waiting. So, I'll try and hold off this time around too.

Hi Jess! That would be great!

I was 11 weeks, when I had my miscarriage. It has been just over a month and DH and I are so ready to be pregnant again! I have one DD that is 2.

Do you have a normal 28 day cycle? Mine are a little inconsistent....ranging anywhere from 28 to 35 days, so I will be relying on OPK's for help! Hoping for a :bfp: our first time!!

So sorry to hear about both your losses Tweak. I am amazed at your strength:) I would love to hold off testing as well, but I know I won't be able to. You did nothing to deserve this....you will have your happy ending.

Addy:)

Thanks Addy :)

It's hard to be strong, but I know I'll have my baby. I'm just tired of the waiting, and testing, and everything that goes along with it. I just want our rainbow baby.

I have/had a 35 day cycle. Last time, I OV right on target with my ticker, which was weird! Right on CD22. But I'll be using OPKs as well, to make sure when I actually do OV. First time we used them, I OVd on CD17/18.

Hi girls!

Can I join in? I will be testing on July 7th - ish. :winkwink:

This is our second month ttc after our loss in February. We suffered a mmc and found out at 9 weeks that the baby only measured 7 weeks with no heartbeat.

This month we are using OPKs, the "Sperm meet egg plan", as well as Pre-seed. I'm taking baby aspirin, vitamin b-complex, and prenatal vitamins.

Good luck to everyone this month. It's so nice to have these forums for support! :hugs:

Hey!

I'll join, im on CD4, and i think AF is almost over, THANKGOD!
I've worked out that i'll be testing on 7th July.

I miscarried in December at almost 12 weeks but only, measured 8 weeks, took a while for AF to arrive and get back to normal, so i would say this was officially month 3 of ttc.

Baby would of been due 1st July so im starting to feel a little down knowing what i could of had.

Im praying i get my BFP in July!

Sorry for all your losses
Good Luck and Baby Dust to all.

xxx

Hello I am on CD2 of first af since mc last month at 7 weeks. It took 7 months last time bur hoping this time it will happen quicker :) :dust:

Wow! So many of us testing around the same time! Will be nice to have the support of everyone on here! There are sure going to be a lot of nerves amongst us!

I'll start a thread to keep track of everyone! Add your name and testing date if you want to join in! Good luck to everyone!! We are bound to get a few BFP's!!

Testing!! Hoping for a BFP in July!

Addy1 - July 7th
xxxjessxxx - July 7th
rachellie19 - July 7th
Gem09 - July 7th
Clare22 - July 7th
Tweak0605 - July 15th

Welcome to everyone here :hugs:

:dust: :dust: lots of baby dust for this thread!!

Hello! Hope you don't mind me joining...I am due to ovulate anywhere from in 4days-10days. I should be able to test around June 30th, but its our 1year anniversary and I don't want to be depressed if I see a BFN then so I am going to test on July 5th(the day I found out I was preg with my 8 year old)

Coltsmommy - July 5th
Addy1 - July 7th
xxxjessxxx - July 7th
rachellie19 - July 7th
Gem09 - July 7th
Clare22 - July 7th
Tweak0605 - July 15th

It is exciting that in a few weeks, a few of us (hopefully all:) ) will be getting a :bfp:!! Looking forward to sharing this journey!!

Hey Ladies,
I'm on CD5, today I was spotting a bit this AM, but AF seems to be gone for now! My story is similar to Tweaks. I fell pregnant in August, 2010 went in for my 9 week appt. and they could not find a heartbeat. Baby was measuring 7w4d. This was a shock as I had no bleeding or cramping. I was excited to get AF 28 days later (but was extremely heavy which was hard), the next month we conceived again (in December), went in at 8 weeks for appt. but baby only made it to 6w4d. Started loosing the baby naturally, two later, but fetus got stuck in my cervix so had D & C both times. Took 8 weeks for HCG levels to return below 5. So, I just completed my 3rd cycle of "normalcy" but no such luck with BFP!

So, maybe this month! Af normally arrives for me anywhere from CD 26-CD30, I have Od anywhere from CD 10-14....so we shall see!!!

Happy Bding ladies!!! :)

hiii, i will be testing on 4th july (my wedding annivvesary and day after my angel baby would have been due) it will be CD40... i test late coz of irregular priods.... xxx

Hey girlies, I didn't know so many women were in such a similar position! I'm so sorry for all of your losses,

Addy, I normally have a 28 day cycle - Aunt Flo likes to arrive in the morning! Occassionally it's 27, but the latest I've ever been is CD28, around 2pm in the afternoon :haha: (Apart from after the MC which was 10 days late) So I'm very consistent with my cycle.
I don't use OPK's, or anything actually. Considering Pre-seed this month though!
Good luck girlies for our bfp's this month x x

Mummymarsh - July 4th
Coltsmommy - July 5th
dimplesmagee - July ?
Addy1 - July 7th
xxxjessxxx - July 7th
rachellie19 - July 7th
Gem09 - July 7th
Clare22 - July 7th
Tweak0605 - July 15th

Do you mind if I join in too? I have a similar tell a few others have. Lost our little one at 10.5 weeks although from the scans our baby stopped growing around 6 weeks. That was just before Christmas and my due date would have been the 17th of July, the day before my eldest 3rd birthday. Would love to get my bfp this month to help ease the hurt a bit, and I just feel so empty. My cycles have been weird though since d&c and I have had spotting 5 days before af starts every month so my gp is investigating why. Would probably test around the 7th. Good luck and Fx for all of us to get our bfp's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->