• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

I am cautiously letting you know that I have got my BFP!

I have tested for 3 days running(!) and the line is getting stronger each day, but as I had a mc at the start of the year I am so nervous. AF was due today and so i have been worried that even though I have been getting BFP's, that AF was going to show up somehow.

Fingers crossed that this is it for us this time xx

Sorry to hear that AnneLouB and Mamadonna. Wishing you loads of babydust!!:dust:

Congrats Pinkflamingo!! How exciting that your lines are getting darker. I finally stopped testing a week ago...as the lines were the same as the control. It is still hard to believe....and still very scary. I wish you nothing but the best and a happy and healthy 9 months!!:flower:

Thanks addy! I have just read the message in your sig about enjoying every minute and you are SO right. DH and I have almost ignored it for the past few days because I hadn't actually missed a period at that point! I think I will wait until saturday and then do a digi and that will then be far enough past my AF due date to feel a bit more comfortable about it all! Don't think it has really sunk in yet either so hopefully by then it will have.

Congrats to you too and all the best for your 9 months!

xx

I've been spotting on and off for 4 days. Yesterday nothing, not even a spot after wiping. Today I stuck my finger up there (sorry tmi) and there's a load of blood. So I guess I'm out for this month... :growlmad:

Lots of :dust::dust: to everyone! Good luck ladies! :thumbup:

Sorry to hear that...wishing you lot's of babydust!!

Hey ladies, I haven't been on here for a while now - just been lurking! I've been in Limbo and it's driving me nuts :wacko:
Just wishing a congratulations and H&H 9months for those BFP'ers and baby dust to all those AF'ers.
Well I was due 8/9th July, Started spotting brown 6th July for 2 days (was not like AF at all) Was having very faint (but visible to me and OH) positives before this for 2 days. Then after bleeding still faint positives. Not getting ANY stronger! And still rather faint. Used clearblue 3 days ago, faint line came up. Did one next day and nothing Haven't tested since as I don't have a clue. I did OPK yesterday and was very very close to be positive. But I figured if I did have a chemical then I would be expected to ovulate around this time anyway. Im just confused!
Therefore I've decided to try not testing, but Im going to test again July 31st so could I go on the list again p-p-p-pleease? x x

Sorry to hear that Jess.....with everything you have been through, this is not fair! Wishing you so much babydust, and hopefully a BFP!!

thanks hun, whats annoying is my boobs are soooo sore at the moment, and bigger and fuller - and it's just making me all the more confused!! :wacko: x x

I remember feeling so confused during my cycle, and it turned out to be my BFP!! I'm hoping the same will happen for you! Do you know when you ovulated?? Lot's of babydust to you!!:dust:

WOW how was that then hunny?
And I have no idea, i think though - judging by my cervix i ovulated CD16 - 24th July :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->