• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Testing!

Testing!! Hoping for a BFP in July!

MYPRINCEssB - July 1st
Mummymarsh - July 4th
Twinkl3 - July 4th
Coltsmommy - July 5th
MamaOfOne - July 6th
Addy1 - July 7th
Kimbre - July 7th
Jamhs - July 7th
Grumblebea - July 7th
xxxjessxxx - July 7th
rachellie19 - July 7th
Gem09 - July 7th
Clare22 - July 7th
mamaof4n1 - July 7th
natrozza - July 8th
Aligirl - July 8th
Tweak0605 - July 15th
m2m2009(amy)- july 17th

i am on my last week of the birth control patch and will be ttc soon as af is here and gone...

i am a little nervous about getting pg again.. as i had a loss at 18 weeks and 2 days and a chemical pregnancy at beggining of april 2011..

addy1- put your dates for all our testing on your front page so we can easily refer to it :) :thumbup:

xxxx

Sorry, I don't know how to do that:blush: lol I am a little slow when it comes to these things!! :winkwink:

all you do is go back to the very first post and click edit below to the right of it. its in purple. then copy and paste the names and dates=)

My AF is never ending!! Just when I think she is gone, I have more spotting! I have never had an AF last 7 days! Starting to get a little worried that it will mess up ovulation. Anyone else have a really long AF after D&C??

Wow!! I cant believe how many of us are testing on the 7th and around the same time.

Im thinking about getting some pregnecare tablets today.

Baby Dust too all xxx

My AF is never ending!! Just when I think she is gone, I have more spotting! I have never had an AF last 7 days! Starting to get a little worried that it will mess up ovulation. Anyone else have a really long AF after D&C??

i had a d&c in april, bled for a full 2weeks then 4 weeks later had my AF which lasted 8 days. Im glad my AF has stayed at 28 days but i bleed for 7 or 8 days now where i used to bleed for 4 or 5!!! and they are so painful now. bad backache xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

Hi Natrozza and addy1. Mine have gone the opposite way. AF used to be about 5 days, but the two I've had since the m/c in April have been really light and lasted only about 2-3 days. I've also had hardly any symptoms with them, whereas I used to get quite strong cramps, stiff legs and backache. I'm just hoping my body is adjusting back to normal, as I really want to get on with ttc!!! xx

Gosh us July 7th's are sure bouncing up!!
Hopefully this is it for all of us July testing girlies!! x x

I've been taking my prenatal and folic acid since December. We conceived in February, so I had been on it for a couple months. I just never went off it once I had the D&C.

I still had some spotting today...ughh....but hopefully today will be the last day!

im useless at remember to take tablets...... i havnt started mine yet.... think when i nxt pop to supermarket i will get some...

whats prenatal?????

am i right in thinking if you have a long period then ovulation may just occur a bit later???? xxx

Hi girls can i join you?? I wont be testing until 26th July as we are waiting another cycle before we ttc again....seems so far away!!! :dohh:

Addy - have this happening right now! I've had 2 full cycles since my D&C and both times I got my period....bled for the normal 4-5 days and then had brown spotting for like 3 or 4 days after that! So annoying! I called my doctor about it yesterday as we are ttc this month and she said that it's normal and just old blood and my period finishing up. I told her that I NEVER had this before my mc and she said that a mc, (or any pregnancy), will more than likely change your cycle, (sigh). I'm on CD 10 now and I'm going to start using my OPK's and hoping for best and that I ovulation in the next week or so.

Good luck to you... :hugs: Just wanted to let you know we're in the same boat!

-Rach

I'll be testing on July 12th my first m/c was conceived exactly a year ago and I found out on the 12th so I'm hoping I'm coming full circle with a bfp and a take home baby this time.
FX'ed

Addy - have this happening right now! I've had 2 full cycles since my D&C and both times I got my period....bled for the normal 4-5 days and then had brown spotting for like 3 or 4 days after that! So annoying! I called my doctor about it yesterday as we are ttc this month and she said that it's normal and just old blood and my period finishing up. I told her that I NEVER had this before my mc and she said that a mc, (or any pregnancy), will more than likely change your cycle, (sigh). I'm on CD 10 now and I'm going to start using my OPK's and hoping for best and that I ovulation in the next week or so.

Good luck to you... :hugs: Just wanted to let you know we're in the same boat!

-Rach

My last MC was the end of January. MY AFs have been lighter 3 daysish. But last cycle I spotted for DAYS, but it did not seem to mess anything up as this cycle I got AF on CD27, so I've spotted again for 4 days after a 4 day cycle. I'm on CD 9 today, and started getting the wet, creamy looking CM. So I'm thinking Ovulation is around the corner!!! So, don't get too discouraged is all I am saying. :)

Also, if I am experiencing symptoms, or THINK i might be pregnant I will probably start testing 4th of July weekend (So July 3 let's say) :)

well i think AF has finally just about finished. just glad we can finally get down to business!!! i dont do temping or anything like that so i dont really know when im supposed to O but im pretty sure if we do it every day for 2 weeks im in with a good shot!!

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo-1307854800z4z28z14.png

Thanks for all the encouragment! AF finally ended and we officially began to TTC! Yay! I am feeling positive, but a little leery. I am prepared for baby#2, but not for the heartache again of another m/c. Praying for some sticky BFP's all around!

I'll add the new names to the list!! Welcome!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->