July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

Just driving home with DH and DS, and I almost thought of having him pull over on the side of the road so I could take one lol. It's crazy... Now that I have them in my possession, I just want to pee on them all. Hahaha. I was going to wait until Saturday. But I know I can't. So maybe tomorrow?!

Ahhh! So excited for you! Let us know!! :hugs:

Thanks ladies!!

tmb!! - lol I would LOVE twins... but I am trying really hard to not get my hopes up for that. Right now all I want is for at least one of them the stick so I can have my mini me! :D

Amy- those sounds like great signs to me! I can't wait for you to test!!

Feb4- I know the feeling. I just want to pee on everything too. Doesn't help that I have them sitting on the back of the toilet! haha. Plus I'm determined to get a :bfp: on a stick and not from the dr!! I wanna experience this part too!

Foxy! You changed your dp! Super cute! Threw me off for a min! haha I was afraid I Was in the wrong feed! haha...
How many dpo are you?? when are you testing??

afm- I am already going crazy! honestly have no idea how I am going to be able to do this wait! I already feel myself checking for things. Today I was/am noticebly tireder then normal and I slept a lot more then I usually do. I've had a headache all day but that could be caused by the weather changing... and since I've been at work I have been feeling pings and little aches down there, on top of being bloated.. I know it's only 3dpo so I'm not getting any hopes up yet....

I have to fess up... I have been testing each morning since yesterday (6dpo I think). Yesterday was a deff bfn but today's has a very faint hint if something but I'm going to believe its an evap. Plus I have to use smu as I don't want my 12 year old to know what I'm doing :p if you want to look I put a hpt pic the the pg test section under 7dpo clomid. I do love torturing myself!

Thats okay foxy!
Haha, even though I o'd saturday I was still taking my opks..
I don't even know how you made it to 6dpo bc I'm dying here!!!!

BFN- last night on dollarama cheapie
BFN- this morning using First Response with FMU

Will test wed- fri with cheapies. Saturday will use First Response if AF isn't here already. Hoping to hear from the Dr. to see if I actually ovulated...

9-11 DPO

I have to fess up... I have been testing each morning since yesterday (6dpo I think). Yesterday was a deff bfn but today's has a very faint hint if something but I'm going to believe its an evap. Plus I have to use smu as I don't want my 12 year old to know what I'm doing :p if you want to look I put a hpt pic the the pg test section under 7dpo clomid. I do love torturing myself!

Sounds very promising Foxy:thumbup: I saw the line you were talking about!

BFN- last night on dollarama cheapie
BFN- this morning using First Response with FMU

Will test wed- fri with cheapies. Saturday will use First Response if AF isn't here already. Hoping to hear from the Dr. to see if I actually ovulated...

9-11 DPO

It's definitely still early! Fingers crossed for you hun.

Talked to my Dr. last night, had a blood test on CD21 (but I was only 3DPO) and my progesterone was 12.7. She was happy with that, and I'm just glad that I ovulated.

I'm sending lots of :dust: for you Feb!!! it would be so awesome for you to get your :bfp:

amy - Glad to see your numbers are working out and the dr's happy with the results!

Amy - 12.7 at 3dpo is great! I think levels peak at 7dpo so my guess would be your progesterone levels are awesome! GL :)

Bring on the BFP's!

Awesome number Amy!!!!!!! Looking forward to all of you starting to test!

Another BFN on a dollarama cheapie. I'm disappointed.... But still feeling optimistic!

Awesome number Amy!!!!!!! Looking forward to all of you starting to test!

Another BFN on a dollarama cheapie. I'm disappointed.... But still feeling optimistic!

I'm feeling so optimistic for you, too! Fx!! :hugs:

I am 9dpo today and will test again in an hour.

I don't know how you have held out this long Amyg!

Don't give up hope feb, it's still really early.

I am starting to think I may have faulty tests. I see no progression from 7dpo - 9dpo.

pic is
6dpo
7dpo
8dpo
9dpo IC & Cassette

what do you guys think?

Attachments

• 10410907_10154355340185691_6626952012405774332_n.jpg
    10410907_10154355340185691_6626952012405774332_n.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 6
i promised I was going to do my head in but here I am. I am obsessing over everything. The tests have a faint line in real life but it is hard to pic up on my iphone. I was looking back at when I got my BFP with Ziva and I got my first super faint line at 11dpo and it didn't get dark till 14dpo+ so I am testing way to early this time but I can't help it. I hate this roller-coaster!

How are you all coping?

It also sucks that i am in Oz so with the time difference you guys are all sleeping while I am awake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->