July TTC on clomid looking for buddies * 4 BFP already!!*

I'm just headed to bed, foxy. I can't see any lines from my phone....I'll pull it up on my desk top tomorrow morning and see if I can see it. If you see something in real life then I'd say that's a good sign! Those cheapies take forever to get darker....go get a frer and see what shows. Excited for you! Fx this is the start of something good :)

I can see it in the third from the top and the very bottom one when I play around with the color!!!

I just wish it would hurry up and get darker! It's there in real life, even hubby can see it but it's so damn faint. I just hope they are not faulty tests giving me false positives.

Is the line coming up within the 5 minutes!? I can't remember if you said or not. Both my cheap crappy tests show a faint line... But it was well after the 5 minutes.... Annoying!! :-(

I am here!!! Just catching up on all I've missed

Feb - I am currently 5dpo and not getting along very well. I feel absolutely awful!
I am feeling very optimistic for you as well - Sending lost of :dust: !!

Amy- You are one strong women! I don't even think I'll make it to 10dpo before testing. I was thinking 9 - I do go to get blood work done in a couple days to check my progesterone levels.

Foxy - I can kinda see something on the 3rd test but only if I play with the colours. Fingers crossed that you get your :bfp:

BFN this morning on dollarama cheapie....( insert curse word) I believe I'm 12 DPO.... So now I'm just waiting for AF I'm 99.9% sure. I got a BFP 12 DPO with DS on the dollarama test... I know it's not over until AF arrives so I'm sticking to my plan... Cheapie tomorrow and FRER Saturday... I hope the dr calls soon with my blood results, I'm really curious to know if I did for absolutely sure ovulate. Even if I did ovulate and still don't get my BFP, I'll take it as a win:)

I am here!!! Just catching up on all I've missed

Feb - I am currently 5dpo and not getting along very well. I feel absolutely awful!
I am feeling very optimistic for you as well - Sending lost of :dust: !!

Amy- You are one strong women! I don't even think I'll make it to 10dpo before testing. I was thinking 9 - I do go to get blood work done in a couple days to check my progesterone levels.

Foxy - I can kinda see something on the 3rd test but only if I play with the colours. Fingers crossed that you get your :bfp:

Thank you!! When I saw a rise in my temp again today (not major, 0.04, but a rise is a rise!), I started to freak out with excitement!

I'm trying to bring myself back down to reality - it's possible that my temp will still drop and AF will arrive, and everything that I am feeling could be a result of Clomid... but I just feel.. different. Again, could be since it's my first round of Clomid.

But... ahhh! Tomorrow morning! I can't wait for this day to end. :happydance:

BFN this morning on dollarama cheapie....( insert curse word) I believe I'm 12 DPO.... So now I'm just waiting for AF I'm 99.9% sure. I got a BFP 12 DPO with DS on the dollarama test... I know it's not over until AF arrives so I'm sticking to my plan... Cheapie tomorrow and FRER Saturday... I hope the dr calls soon with my blood results, I'm really curious to know if I did for absolutely sure ovulate. Even if I did ovulate and still don't get my BFP, I'll take it as a win:)

I LOVE your attitude, I keep telling myself to feel the same way, too. Even if it's not a BFP, we are ovulating, and that is HUGE. Let us know once the doctor calls.

Fx for you, hoping AF stays away! :hugs:

Feb- you seriously have one of the best outlooks! So positive! I totally agree with you and amy! :)

amy- so excited about your temp spike! I also have had a spike today!

afm- I am also feeling different. I've had a cold the last couple days. Seriously not cool in the summer. but I don't actually feel sick. I'm just super tired... and I know it's silly but I caved and ended up testing today.. :/
but from what it looks I have 2 faints... maybe you guys can check it out??

i took 2 because I thought my eyes were playing tricks me with. The first one was this morning. and the 2nd one was this evening before work

Attachments

• IMG_5891[1].jpg
    IMG_5891[1].jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 4
Feb- you seriously have one of the best outlooks! So positive! I totally agree with you and amy! :)

amy- so excited about your temp spike! I also have had a spike today!

afm- I am also feeling different. I've had a cold the last couple days. Seriously not cool in the summer. but I don't actually feel sick. I'm just super tired... and I know it's silly but I caved and ended up testing today.. :/
but from what it looks I have 2 faints... maybe you guys can check it out??

i took 2 because I thought my eyes were playing tricks me with. The first one was this morning. and the 2nd one was this evening before work

I see them both!! Ahhh, I'm so excited for you, congratulations!!! :hugs:

EEEK! Thanks amy!
I was starting to think my eyes were playing games with me! Dh said he doesn't want to believe it! I can't believe faint :bfp: on 5dpo

OMG! congrats Frodi!! that is a brilliant BFP. So early... twins in your future maybe?!?

Can I ask what test you used?

Yeah I'm a little nervous now if it twins!! OMG!! could you imagine 2 at the same time!!!!! I was totally not expecting a :bfp: at all, but for some reason I just decided to test.

Foxy I used wondfo from amazon. I paid $20.00 for 40 opks and 10 hpt

Holy cow!!!! Those look like BFP to me!!! I can't wait to watch the progression!!! Yay Frodi!!!

Thanks ladies!
I'm trying to keep my cool. haha. it just seems sooo early.

No I don't have any of the expensive ones. I really wasn't expecting to test so soon.

Foxy- Yes I did have the shot - Pregnyl - 10 000 IU @ 0800 (Cronin) was what they gave me on CD17... So from what you sent me and what I've found this bfp is probably a false one. :( but that's okay. I'm not out yet! it's still early.. PLUS I get my progesterone levels checked saturday

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->