June 2013 Babies

Welcome Raelynn and Olivelove!

Raelynn-congratulations-sounds like you got a fighter-15% odds and you got a BFP!

Olivelove-congratulations on unexpected pleasant surprise! We all get paranoid, but it sounds like you a good attitude.

Heres hoping we are all here comparing 3 month scan images in another 8 weeks!

For me every day feels like milestone as my losses tend to be so early on. tested last thursday 2-3 weeks pregnant, and tested the same again today,will test again thursday/friday-heres hoping it will go to "3+" weeks!

I never really got nausea before, excess saliva and a bit burpy-does that count? Also itchy BB today. Dont know if that is yet another symptom!

Thanks for all the advice on drinking in front of relations-think i will have to use antibiotic line, as we are all staying over (good idea though bubsta), and none of my friends know about MC history.

Silly i know, but i didn't want to tell anyone. only my husband and manager know(manager only knows about first one, cos i needed week off) To be honest i was wary of the possibility of people saying something insensitive unintentionally and making me emotional wreck, especially when it first happened, or feel additional pressure if everyone knew we are TTC.

hey everyone...i hope you dont mind me joining...this group feels right !! :)

i had a miscarriage last year....it was my 2nd miscarriage, (plus i've had some chemical pregnancies also) it absolutely destroyed me....i never thought it would happen again...

here i am pregnant again....im delighted and happy of course...but terrified at the same time......we have been trying for the last year to get pregnant again....and the one month we didnt try because hubby was away during my fertile week on business, i get pregnant!! SAY WHAATT!!! lol how that happened i'll never know...but i am eternally grateful!!

every little twinge i am a nervous wreck..im trying not to freak out at everything and just stay calm but its sooo hard!! lol...
looking forward to sharing this LONG journey with you guys!!!!

xoxo

Welcome Raelynn and Olivelove!

Raelynn-congratulations-sounds like you got a fighter-15% odds and you got a BFP!

Olivelove-congratulations on unexpected pleasant surprise! We all get paranoid, but it sounds like you a good attitude.

Heres hoping we are all here comparing 3 month scan images in another 8 weeks!

For me every day feels like milestone as my losses tend to be so early on. tested last thursday 2-3 weeks pregnant, and tested the same again today,will test again thursday/friday-heres hoping it will go to "3+" weeks!

I never really got nausea before, excess saliva and a bit burpy-does that count? Also itchy BB today. Dont know if that is yet another symptom!

Thanks for all the advice on drinking in front of relations-think i will have to use antibiotic line, as we are all staying over (good idea though bubsta), and none of my friends know about MC history.

Silly i know, but i didn't want to tell anyone. only my husband and manager know(manager only knows about first one, cos i needed week off) To be honest i was wary of the possibility of people saying something insensitive unintentionally and making me emotional wreck, especially when it first happened, or feel additional pressure if everyone knew we are TTC.

Thank you so much! I just purchased 5 pregnancy tests (in addition to the 2 I used already) and will be testing everyday! My line was so light, so I'm hoping it will be progressively getting darker.

I have no symptoms really, except for my boobies, lol. Last time I was nauseous at about 6 weeks, so I'm sure that will happen again!

Gosh, I really do hope we get the chance to compare our scans! and then actual babies after birth :flow:

Last time, I hardly told anyone about being pregnant and didn't want to. Now, I want to scream it at the top of my lungs for everyone to know :) maybe that's a good sign for me :)

I've been testing every day too! It gives me a little piece of mind between my beta tests and before my first appointment.

hey everyone...i hope you dont mind me joining...this group feels right !! :)

i had a miscarriage last year....it was my 2nd miscarriage, (plus i've had some chemical pregnancies also) it absolutely destroyed me....i never thought it would happen again...

here i am pregnant again....im delighted and happy of course...but terrified at the same time......we have been trying for the last year to get pregnant again....and the one month we didnt try because hubby was away during my fertile week on business, i get pregnant!! SAY WHAATT!!! lol how that happened i'll never know...but i am eternally grateful!!

every little twinge i am a nervous wreck..im trying not to freak out at everything and just stay calm but its sooo hard!! lol...
looking forward to sharing this LONG journey with you guys!!!!

xoxo

Aww, so happy for you!

After my first miscarriage I was sure I'd never get pregnant again...this is such a miracle! We will make it :)

I'm sure we'll be swapping birth stories in no time! :flower:

I've been testing every day too! It gives me a little piece of mind between my beta tests and before my first appointment.

Absolutely! I have to schedule an appointment, but I have an insurance with my university, so I'm not sure how they do everything..Last time I was going to a midwifery and was planning a water birth. I hope that's still an option somehow!

Did you schedule your appointment already?

I haven't scheduled with my obgyn yet since I'm still currently under the care of my fertility clinic until they establish the pregnancy is progressing well. I'm assuming they'll tell me when I'll be released back to my obgyn and I'll call to schedule at that point.

Hi babybaba xxx we all know exactly how you feel. Here's to sticky beans and healthy pregnancies

Mizze x

Welcome aboard Olivelove and Babybaba! Massive congratulations!

Well I'm feeling pretty flat today. I think i need some cheering up...so here I am. It was my 2nd day back at work today after nearly three wks off. I couldn't concentrate. My brain is just mush at the moment. Is anyone else feeling like this? I just feel really down today. I think it's because I just want to be totally happy and not have a care in the world about this pregnancy. I want to be able to get excited and not to be worried. I don't want to think about the 'what ifs' and 'what's going to happen at my first scan' and 'will I lose this one too?' ... I want to be able to switch my brain off from thinking about any of it. Ay slight cramp (that lasts no time at all) I stress about... (and I've never lost a baby naturally through cramping) I'm sorry if I've put a dampner on anyone. I just wish we didn't have these risks. Let's hooe we all have sticky beans. We deserve them. Sorry for the rant. Xxx

Rant away hun. We know how it is. It's a horrible thing to lose your innocence and dimple joy over a pregnancy x

Mizze x

Can I join your thread!!!!

Just found out yesterday that Im pregnant again. Im 38, hubby 37 and trying for our first. In the last 6 months had 3 early losses from 5-6 weeks so hoping for this one to be a sticky bean.

Congrats on your BFP Taurus8484! (I'm sorry for your previous losses). I've just turned 37 and am a fellow Aussie gal too. Cross fingers for all sticky beans! Xx

So I just took a 3rd test after a 2 day break (at 3.00 am lol) and the line is A LOT lighter...I don't know what to think. I feel like maybe this is the end. I've tried googling this and a lot of websites say it doesn't matter how dark or light the line is because it only tell you about the HCG concentration in your urine, not how pregnant you are. But still, it was a morning one so should be concentrated.

I'll schedule an appointment today to test my beta and will keep on taking my HPTs for now. Wish me luck, girls!

Why do we do it to ourselves Olivelove? :flower: Why do we continually test and stress ourselves out? Are they the same brand? Do you always test at 3am? Did you go to bed late? Do you drink the same amount of fluid everyday? Are you 100% comparing apples with apples? I would try not to worry about it babe. (this is coming from me that has just bought another 5 tests yesterday because I wss worried that I should be showing more than 1-2wks). :dohh: We really have to try not do to this and stress ourselves. I'm sure everything is just fine. :hugs: :hugs:

Why do we do it to ourselves Olivelove? :flower: Why do we continually test and stress ourselves out? Are they the same brand? Do you always test at 3am? Did you go to bed late? Do you drink the same amount of fluid everyday? Are you 100% comparing apples with apples? I would try not to worry about it babe. (this is coming from me that has just bought another 5 tests yesterday because I wss worried that I should be showing more than 1-2wks). :dohh: We really have to try not do to this and stress ourselves. I'm sure everything is just fine. :hugs: :hugs:

Oh gosh, I think I woke everyone up by laughing so hard!

Thank you for your support:hugs: I've been on google since 3 am (its now 5) and it's 80/20 healthy pregnancy and m/c respectively with faint lines after dark.

The first test I took was at 10 PM and was pretty nice. Good for not even 3 weeks. Then I took one the next morning at 7 AM and it was the same. This one I took at 3 AM because I woke up to pee and realized I meant to take it so I did. It took a lot longer for the line to show. I'm going to take a picture of all 3 for comparison and post it! Bu I'm going to wait when the sun comes up lol.

I'm not panicking JUST yet, but I'm kind of preparing myself for the worst.

I'll be updating! <3

Olivelove... STOP GOOGLING! Lol, you'll do your head in! Maybe on this occasion it wasn't too bad a thing for you to be doing.... At least you could see that most of the time it's nothing to worry about. I'm glad that your not panicking as much now. Good luck sweets, I'm sure everything is totally fine. Keep us updated! Xx

ok, couldn't wait so I'm posting the 3 tests. The top one September 22nd at 10 PM, the middle one September 23rd 7 AM and the bottom one September 25th 3 AM. The line in the most recent one is thinner than the other ones and a bit lighter. What does it mean when it's thinner, dammit? LOL

Attachments

• tests.jpg
    tests.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 14
Olivelove... STOP GOOGLING! Lol, you'll do your head in! Maybe on this occasion it wasn't too bad a thing for you to be doing.... At least you could see that most of the time it's nothing to worry about. I'm glad that your not panicking as much now. Good luck sweets, I'm sure everything is totally fine. Keep us updated! Xx

HAHAHHA I'll stop now :p and thank you! let me know what you think of my thin line.. lol

To be honest, I had to double check the dates because really I didn't think there was a substantial enough difference to worry about it Hun. After squinting and tilting my head to the side, yes, I can see that the latest one is slightly fainter...but only slightly... But there could be a lot of reasons.... You might not have had as many hours of concentrated wee? (being 3am) You might have drunk a bit more before bed..... The test itself may have not been quite as sensitive... Try and relax sweets, I honestly don't think there is a significant difference to stress yourself out about it. Xx :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->