June 2013 Babies

Look at the control line too.... That is also thinner! :dohh: it's just the test babe! Don't think the thinner is a factor at all. :hugs:

Hi ladies :hi:
Can i join you please?
I got a bfp yesterday on a frer and digi (1-2 weeks) at 10dpo.
We lost our son Edward last September to sudden infant death and got pregnant again and had Emily on April 30th (born at 25+1 weeks) who we lost at 2 days old.
As you'd expect, i'm absolutely terrified! Excited but pooping myself scared!

Look at the control line too.... That is also thinner! :dohh: it's just the test babe! Don't think the thinner is a factor at all. :hugs:

That's what I thought, but you know, I needed reassurance lol

So I took a couple of more tests, but from different brands because I heard some iffy things about FRER (not as sensitive anymore?) and wanted a second and third "opinion". My paranoia knows no boundaries :haha:

And also I have taken them an hour after going to the bathroom and drinking 30 oz. of water, I'd say that's pretty good, I wasn't expecting positive because of that!

Attachments

• tests2.jpg
    tests2.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 4
Can i join you please?
We lost our son Edward last September to sudden infant death and got pregnant again and had Emily on April 30th (born at 25+1 weeks) who we lost at 2 days old.

Aw hun, I'm so sorry about your losses..can't even imagine what you must have gone through! :hugs: I hope you have an amazing pregnancy and an amazingly healthy baby! Welcome to our little group :flower:

Nicola :hug: my dear. Welcome to the group xxx

Olive every test has been positive :) woman you are pregnant! ;)

Mizze x

Nicola :hug: my dear. Welcome to the group xxx

Olive every test has been positive :) woman you are pregnant! ;)

Mizze x

HAHAHHA :):)

I made a doctor's appointment and they scheduled me for today. Unfortunately, they are the ones who have to refer me to the prenatal doctor, so hopefully that won't be too far away in the future.

I promise not to panic anymore unless there is really a reason :flower: xx

Hi All,

Really insecure day today and had to ease my mind with clearblue test-delighted to discover hormones now up to 3+ weeks! yay! Its a tiny victory but i'll take it.

Glad to see i am not the only one spending a fortune on tests for some peace of mind-wouldn't it be great if we could get a loyalty card?! 10% discount for re-occuring loss shoppers?!! bulk buy your tests for bouts of paranoia!

Bubsta-your words are my thoughts in regard pregnancy. The fear of hope is the worst of all, trying to repress happy thoughts so it is less of a possible disappointment later on...

Taurus-Welcome! I've had similar early losses, sorry to read about yours, best of luck with lucky number 4! Every day feels like a milestone with early losses.

Nicola-I can't imagine how hard your losses were. Edward and Emily are such lovely names for your two angels. Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months.

Olivelove-back away from the computer and the tests-i've been there done that-and continue to torture myself! the first tests you took with the line are the most annoying! I would run around house trying them under different lighting, and the line thickness always varied, as did the colour intensity-which also changes as it dries, and over the course of a few days, so technically you are not comparing apples with apples. the more recent tests you took look fab-PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its still sinking in to be honest, being pregnant. scared to believe it, and to hope too much too soon-roll on early scan! When is the earliest a heartbeat might be seen on ultrasound?

Thanks everyone :hugs:

:rofl: Sarena at 10% discount for bulk buy..thats what i need!!
I think around 6weeks is the earliest you'll see a little hb flicker.

Lol sarena I love the idea of a 10% discount. :thumbup:

It's impossible I think to re capture our innocence with regard to pregnancy. And I know I distanced myself from Caitlyn in early pregnancy in case she didn't make it. I am doing the same this time despite my determination to keep a PMA I think it's inevitable to try and protect yourself.

Nicola I have no words but I wish you all the very best for this baby xxx

Have had on and off nausea all day :) my only symptom. I had a lovely strong clear line with my frer and I'm afraid to test again!

Mizze x

Mizze my frer yesterday was lovely too and digi said 1-2. I'm too scared to test again too (although if i actually had any in the house i'd have used all of them by now i'm sure) :blush:
I'm thinking i'll get another frer when i've actually missed af (should've been due thursday) when it feels a bit more real.
Thanks ladies for all your kind comments, it has been a hell of a year thats for sure but hoping this next one is going to be a happy one! :hugs:
Is it too early for cravings?? I reeeeeally want a chicken doner kebab :rofl:

It is NEVER too early for cravings! :happydance:i want taco fries!

Hey ladies,
Sorry to put a downer on the thread, but I've cried all day cos I had some light brown discharge on the toilet paper when I wiped, I'm gutted....
Trying to remain positive but feel so low, my first scan is booked for 4th October at 8.45am, praying that everything will be ok, but I just can't even think right now....

I guess the next few days will tell,
Xxx

congrats on the 3+ Sarena! :thumbup: I did the same thing this morning.... Stressing the last couple of days because I've had 1-2 wks on the digi. Felt so much better to see 2-3 today. :dohh:

Olivelove, Sarena is spot on... Your pregnant honey, step away! :hugs:

Nicola, welcome aboard Hun! My heart just sank to read what you have had to go through. :flower: I'm really excited for you to have a BFP! :hugs:

Too early for cravings? No way hosay! Before I even got my BFP I was craving chilli crisps!

Oh Babybaba, :flower: I would be worried like you, but sweetie, it's light brown which means it's old blood. Its most likely from when LO implanted. There are so many threads to say this is totally ok and to only worry if there is a lot of bright red blood. :hugs:

We will all be ok. We have to think positively (as hard as it is on some days). After being so down yesterday, I'm going to try and not spend the rest of my pregnancy stressing. What ever will be, will be. Its too late to not get attached. Its too late to not get my hopes up. I'm not going to be in denial, but its not healthy to be so down about it. If I am successful, it will be most likely be last time that I will ever be pregnant... So I'm going to try and enjoy this precious time (I might not always be able to do this, but I have to try or I will go nuts). Lots and lots of sticky babes for all of us. Xx :hugs: :hugs:

Hi Everyone!!!! :wave:

Just had my first hcg test so should have the results this afternoon (helps that I work in the laboratory) :haha:

Feeling good today, a light dizzy and light headed, anyone else feel this???

Trying to stay positive!!!!

Can i join you please?

Hi Nicola,

Just wanted to give you a big hug :hugs::hugs:

Have to admit I have been a lurker in the past and I think I have read your story on a different thread and cant image your pain that you have already endured in your life and I do admire your incredible strength you must have.

So so excited that you got your BFP and can understand your terrified, feel that myself but we are all here to support each other and get us through this.

So I just got back from the doctor’s and I have to say, I love her! She did everything I asked her to do regarding to blood tests, especially the beta test (I’m going back and taking another one on Friday to see if it doubles) and when I asked her if I have to give birth at the hospital, as opposed to birthing center and water birth, she replied she will send me to the midwives where they do all that stuff and my insurance covers it! I almost screamed mid her sentence “I’ll take it!”. Now I REALLY want this baby ;) lol.

Sarena – Yay! I really love the digitals because I don’t really have to investigate – it says I’m pregnant and that’s that! And yes, let’s invent the loyalty card for all the addicts! ☺ ahhaha I know you’re not allowing me to test anymore LMAO but, but, but I have 5 more I have to use up! Who knows when they expire ;)

Nicola – many big hugs! I have 5 more unused tests, let me know if you want me to send one your way ;)

Babybaba – Do you have cramping too with the blood? I’m sure it’s nothing to worry about, bleeding happens soo many times during pregnancy, just to scare everyone once in a while :) xx

Bubsta – I know, I know, hehe, I just feel like I can’t ever be too sure! After I get positive beta results I will calm down…for another couple weeks! LOL

Taurus8484 – Welcome!! :)

Oh forgot to mention my cravings - Sour Patches and peanut butter!!!! mmmmm

Sarena mentioned fries and now all I want is fries with old bay on them!

Yuck.........the thought of food makes me want to gag!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->