June 2016 buddies wanted!

Exactly what I was gona say . Think of this as a good thing lol x how far along are u

Medic- I think it's totally normal, I worry a little as most of the time I feel completely normal at the moment..with my son my symptoms were just so strong all the time and I certainly knew I was pregnant! I've read a lot of reassuring things online though, it's funny how our bodies can behave totally differently in another pregnancy. x

Just found out last night 10/16 that we are pregnant! Due around June 24th 2016. Our first, so I have lots to learn :)

My symptoms have been sporadic and so naturally I think the worst. I go back and check all my notes and it was the same with dd. By wk 8 daily ms hit and by 9 wks I was down and out.
With ds I only felt a little pukey in the morning upon waking but it was gone as soon as I ate. I think we are on these forums and read about all these women that are puking from day 1 and have massive symptoms. Everyone is different and every pg is different. I'm trying to make myself understand and believe this.

Hi everyone. It might be a bit early but I've had 2 days of positive pregnancy tests and would be due at the end of June so tentatively looking for buddies! How are you all doing? x

I know I had very faint positives on early detection tests so I wanted to do it again so I could see in black and white ... Still can't believe it and just seems to have sunk in - so emotional right now as we were just 'gona see what happened ' and bam it happened straight away. To think this time last year , or even 6 months ago I wasn't even thinking about babies and here I am now , pregnant! Xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 3
It was the first month trying for my first too. The second was a huge surprise and this one was a 'oh yup.... I'm gonna be pregnant'. Lol

This one happened the 2nd month of stopping birth control. I was really surprised though as I have long, irregular cycles and really thought it would take a while.

This was our first month of trying too. If i had any doubt it's gone as i've woken up in the middle of the night, too hot, feeling queasy with horrific bloating. Totally preggo!

Me too I'm
Feeling hungover most days and lost my appetite completely ... Literally force feeding myself x still peeing like a racehorse too x lovely . My friend says after 12 weeks it's a lovely experience and u feel much better x I hope she's right x

Hi ladies. We just moved so I'm getting our internet connected and sorted on Saturday. Then, I'll update the thread and if anyone wants to join, I can start a secret group on Facebook to keep in touch!

Hey ladies, just found out yesterday baby no.3 on the way, very early, no real symptoms other than a little bloated and I am peeing quite a bit but I do that normally anyways :). Due date by LMP is June 30. Healthy and happy pregnancy to all x

Hi girls! Hope I can join. By LMP I am due June 3/16. I go for my first U/S to confirm dates...this will be my second :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->