June 2016 buddies wanted!

Estimated due date june 29.... So I'm guessing knowing my history it'll be more like early july! Hahah

Hey! Can I join? My EDD is June 5 :)

We also got pregnant the first cycle off birth control! I've been praying that baby is OK. We saw a heart beat last week, and it was beautiful!

Hi

I am 5 weeks exactly EDD 30/06 . I have 3 boys already and wasn't planning another I was actually at my appointment for my first dose of contraception injection hahaha.

Congratulations FO everyone who is here, happy and healthy 9 months to all x

:wacko:
Hi ladies (recognise some of you from the June group) I'm due around 17th of June with baby 2, I already have a son who will be four and a half when baby arrives :) x

Hi

Please can you tell me how to find the the June group as I have used the groups before and really liked them. Thank you

Pregnant with my 4tg child. I have three daughters! I am due based on my LMP June 26th but scan showed just a sac and yolk so they told me it would more Likly be around June 29th. Next scan is November 16th will know more then!

:wacko:
Hi ladies (recognise some of you from the June group) I'm due around 17th of June with baby 2, I already have a son who will be four and a half when baby arrives :) x

Hi

Please can you tell me how to find the the June group as I have used the groups before and really liked them. Thank you

Hi hun, go to the 'lounge' section on the main forums and you'll find a forum called 'groups', click on pregnancy groups and should find the group called 'June bundles of joy' :flower: x

Medic I remember u from 2012! I'm due June 25th 😁

Hi ladies. Congrats on your BFP. Im due end of June. I have a dating scan on 28th Nov. Has anyone else had a scan?? Let me know :)

I've had two. One to date and the second to check on baby. First one at 7 weeks and the second at 8+6

Was lucky enough to get a 3D peek at baby last night!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 4
Wow that's so cool! I've not seen 3D images at that gestation, you're around the same point as me so I found that really fascinating :)

I still have over 2 weeks until my very 1st scan, I'll be exactly 13 weeks by then (assuming my dates are all correct!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->