June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Well my temps are still up, havent tested. Havent thought about even symptom spotting I'm just ignoring my body at the moment. I'm taking my boards exam today to become a registered nurse. So of course I feel nauseous lol.
Congrats on the BFP's
Baby dust to the rest of the ladies

Bre that was the only exam I felt nauseated about. Mine cut off at 90 questions (I think that's the minumum in my state). I thought " I aced this or I flunked this so bad I'm beyond redemption!". Happy to say I passed:)

Good luck on both testing though!!

Ftale any updates?! I'm on pins and needles!!
Kel, sorry about AF showing up :(

Our minimum is 75 I honestly don't want it to stop at 75 lol

Um...... it stopped? Tinge of blood and then nothing? Wtf body

FX Ftale!

AFM: I think I'm 5 dpo. I've been so busy that I haven't really been too preoccupied with the tww. I will still keep my testing date of the 11th.

Well I'm on day 5 of AF, so I'm out for this past try, but my next testing date will still be in June (barely).

Would you update me for testing on June 30th? Thanks!!!!

Anyone one else dying while they wait to O. Im like come in already haha

Testing out my trigger shot. Today I am 11dpt- here what I’ve kept. All other tests I’ve tossed. Monday top two Tuesday middle two and today bottom 2..

Attachments

• C4E46E6F-47F5-4E1E-AA8A-6327E6C01EFA.jpg
    C4E46E6F-47F5-4E1E-AA8A-6327E6C01EFA.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 19

Yep me, I’m right there with you. Just entering my window today. Time to start getting busy

Well, snazzlepuss. I ain't preggers. My beta came back laughing in my face negative.

My uterus has a vacancy afterall.:dohh: Apparently my rental ad was not all that. After two years of trying, I'm like :shrug: Is it even meant to be???

I plan to cry later then toss all those smelly pee sticks.

You all are the best for being here for each other as we ttc. Its a whole nother' world where you can't make it alone. :hugs:

TB - fingers crossed for you that this is finally it!! Sending so much baby dust.

FTale - Excitedly awaiting an update! FX

Kelwar and Fuller - sorry about AF. Stay positive!

AFM - CD15 - had my first IUI this morning. Nervous, excited, anxious. And now we wait! :coffee: Starting progesterone suppositories tonight. FX

Lulu - praying your first IUI has the opposite ending as mine, lol. FX! What size was your dominant follicle?

I'm so sorry Ftale.:hugs:

After 2 triggers, I don't recommend testing out for that reason. I got my hopes up last time for nothing also. Next time I will wait until 14 days or beta.

Thinking of you, Dream! I know it will happen for both of us. I know that we are moving in the right direction at least! We did the ultrasound 2 days ago and my dominant was around 21mm, with my secondary around 17mm. I am hoping they both grew a little since then. What were yours at?

So sorry Ftale - take your time, get your cry out, then get back on the horse. We are all in this together!

Yep me, I’m right there with you. Just entering my window today. Time to start getting busy

Same! Just entered mine today. My hubby gets home tomorrow and then its time.

Have fun!!

I'm expecting O tomorrow - hopefully it's on time! My DH goes out of town early tomorrow morning :cry: OPKs are positive, but no EWCM yet, so FXed there is no delay.

I'm sorry FTale. :(

I have a lot of catching up to do, as it's been a while. It's on my list....

AFM: I'm about 6dpo. I failed at temp taking. I have no hope for this cycle. Only had sex once in the fertile window. PMS also has me like...:wacko: I can't stand the smell of fish. Or beer. I'm tired. I'm annoyed. I'm sad. My boobs hurt. I want to eat healthy, but I also want to eat everything else. Ugh...the tww is such a killer.

Well, snazzlepuss. I ain't preggers. My beta came back laughing in my face negative.

My uterus has a vacancy afterall.:dohh: Apparently my rental ad was not all that. After two years of trying, I'm like :shrug: Is it even meant to be???

I plan to cry later then toss all those smelly pee sticks.

You all are the best for being here for each other as we ttc. Its a whole nother' world where you can't make it alone. :hugs:

So sorry lady. Big hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->