June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Thank you tb, I think I’ll test earlier than said then and test on Thursday... do you all start each month with “I’ll make it to 14dpo this time” and then get too eager each month? Haha I’m rubbish, I know it will cause less heartbreak if I try at a time I’m more likely to get bfp instead of a few days of bfn first. But that all goes out of the sundown when it actually comes down to it

I already know 14dpo is a lofty goal so I would always aim for 12dpo.. but then start on 9 dpo :haha: good luck!

Well she hasn't arrived just some more spotting yesterday lol

Bre - how long has your longest Luteal phase ever been? I think I have heard that 16 high temperatures in a row a row is really great and 18 high temps can positively indicate pregnancy. FX it's just some spotting!

Twinkle - I agree. I think 12dpo is a good medium testing day :winkwink:

AFM - Today is only 6dpiui (8dpHCG) and I am already so anxious. I already told myself that I am testing on Sunday, Father's Day, 11dpiui. Early, but I just can't NOT do it. I also started testing out my trigger yesterday and got a VERY faint positive. Hopefully that means it will be plenty out of my system by this weekend.

Lulu, I honestly didn't start tracking until after my mc. Never knew I could watch temps to help ttc. Lol and after the mc my cycle got to be about 33 days instead of 28 days.

LuLu I hope you get you BFP on Sunday- how wonderful will that be?!

Bre, my fingers and toes are crossed for you hun!!!

Lulu, i'm waiting until Fathers Day myself but who are we kidding... I might cave Thursday! Lol. Also, i'm caught up on your TTC journal and i'm praying you get your BFP soon!

Loads of baby dust to us all!

Bre when was yor last test? It looks like you are 15dpo, I think if you are pregnant you should have bfp for sure.

Echo I see it but I'm thinking it might be evap. I hope it's just start of your bfp. Have you tested anymore?

Lulu I'm really rooting for you Sunday!

Twinkle an early test such as frer not frrr should show bfp at 1 or 12dpo for most women. I tested at 13dpo with dd ad got a decent line as in, no guessing if bfp or bfn. I believe I would have got a squinter at 10dpo or at latest 11dpo.

I accidently ordered IC twice so I have 40+ ICs so I test around 10 or 11dpo.

AFM not much going on, waiting to O. I usually start noticing increased cm a week before O, but nothing as of yet.

Finally crosshairs! FF thinks CD1 will be the 23rd but I should know by the 20th.

Unless my body decides to hate me and give me a 25-day cycle.

AF has made her arrival just lighter than normal..flueky I tested once with a blue dye showed positive. Than I decided to wait till AF showed or till I was late to test.

Maple i'm 8dpo as well and only have a $ tree test and a clear blue digital. I dont want to waste either, but holding out is harder and harder to do. You having any symptoms or just normal pre af stuff going on?

Bre, sorry that the witch got you. Fx crossed for your bfp for next month!

Maple i'm 8dpo as well and only have a $ tree test and a clear blue digital. I dont want to waste either, but holding out is harder and harder to do. You having any symptoms or just normal pre af stuff going on?

Bre, sorry that the witch got you. Fx crossed for your bfp for next month!

I don’t think I’m feeling much tbh.. I’ve been feeling quite “twingey” today... short sharp pain here and there... I had some very thick creamy cm a couple of days ago and mild headache on and off for the last few days... other than that nothing .. (spose looking at it that’s quite a bit) :wacko: I don’t think I’ll cope if I’m out again this month! :cry:

What about you? Any symptoms? When are you testing? Xx

Still haven’t seen a temp shift. Starting to think I’m having an annovulatory month. :cry:

So sorry, Bre :hugs:

TTV74: Hope you don't stay in ovulation limbo for too long.

Only 1 insem this month cause my donor went on vacation during my fw. Welp onto the July thread I go.

Af is due June 21st but I'm totally not hopeful at all thinking it will be either af gets me or I get a bfn

Mind if I join in a bit late? We thought DH would be away on business during peak BD time but he was able to be home in the end. Please put me down for the 22nd.

Loads of sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"