June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

TB - congrats and happy belated!

Bre - sorry about temp drop.

AFM - positive OPK yesterday even tho temps are still being weird. Didn't get to BD like wanted to yesterday but will today.

Congrats tb & happy birthday! What an amazing gift!

Got a bfn Wednesday 11 dpo but still no signs of AF.. usually a new cycle starts 18 dpo so i'll wait again until next Wednesday.

I might still have a chance this month! 2 more insems and then a tedious 2ww.

Still no AF just hoping the temp drop doesn't lead to her. Ugh I hate TTC haha

So my apps say the big O should be monday or tuesday so I decided to wip these out. I like the dollar tree one better, but my store was out so here we go

Attachments

• EF285294-2BD3-4478-973E-E58D5498B235.jpg
    EF285294-2BD3-4478-973E-E58D5498B235.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 12
Still no AF just hoping the temp drop doesn't lead to her. Ugh I hate TTC haha

Same here.. Temp has slowly been dropping from Wednesday (98.58) until today (98.26). Really hating this wait. I prefer having AF come along and being able to start a new round rather then just waiting :wacko:

Congrats to all the BFPs so far and sorry to those who are out for the month.

I've had a heap of work stress in the last 2 week which I believe has delayed my Ovulation. I'm on CD20 and after days of flashing smiley I only got my peak on the Digi OPK yesterday and a blaring positive still today, with O pains still happening. Poor DH is a bit worn out :blush: but hopefully we're in with a good chance this month. I think I was down for the 18th for testing, but I think it might realistically be more like 24th now?

Angelmom- the waiting is killer, isn’t it!

Cheshire- hope you’re enjoying the BDing! Hope you catch the egg!

Marvstee- good luck!! FXd!

Rainbobby- FXD! Are you approaching O?

Bre- FXd it was a fluke and you’re not out!

Nyx - FXd!!

Poppie- I’ve read stress can definitely do that! Sorry about that but I am glad you and DH got some good bd in anyway. I’ll adjust your date. Good luck!

Ok the top one is from yesterday and the bottom is from today. Is that positive opk?

Attachments

• BC645A12-3E23-46FE-B059-8D5EBE494A19.jpg
    BC645A12-3E23-46FE-B059-8D5EBE494A19.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 11
nyxnw: looks positive to me, good luck!
& good luck for everyone else hoping for their BFP this month, I hope you'll all be blessed <3

I'm out, currently spotting but I expect AF to come along tomorrow!
FXd for July <3

Nix that&#8217;s definitely positive! Get busy!!

Marv- so sorry. :hugs: FXd for next cycle!

Tb- happy late birthday and happy positive! Hoping for a H & H 9 months and for you to rub some baby dust off onto us! :D

Nyx- I'm glad you posted that! This is my first month taking OPKs and its helpful to see what an actual positive looks like.

CD19 and think I’m finally on O day. I thought it was yesterday since I had my pos OPK 2 days ago and significant O pain yesterday. Alas, no temp spike today, though. So, I expect it tomorrow. It’s about time!

Sounds like a lot of you ladies are due to get busy this week!

Marv - Sorry AF is coming. Good luck next cycle!

AF!-Having more symptoms lately. Fatigue, heartburn, super emotional, super bloated, and some twinges. I am staying hopeful that this is it. Testing next week...Friday can&#8217;t come soon enough.

Ovulation today. My left ovary is trying to kill me I swear. It feels like a mahoosive egg is escaping lol. Managed to bd for the last 4 days. Come on body, time to do your thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->