June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

I'm joining late too, also for June 22nd. we'll see if I make it that long though without testing

Hi to all the new mamas on here!!! Welcome!

Maple, I've had some mild burning like cramps today along with some backache. My sinuses have been acting up the past 2-3 days as well resulting in horrible sinus headaches. Nothing else really going on. I had creamy milky cm for most of the day, but last check I had started drying up.

This whole process is stressful as heck! 😞 This is only our 4th cycle trying, but after this month...I don't know...might take a break next cycle. I've seen so many stark white bfn that its driving me crazy! I think I'll test this upcoming Thursday or Friday. I'm 8dpo so by 10dpo something should start to show up right?

Fx crossed ...and toes too!

Welcome all the new ladies. If I didn’t get you on the front page, let me know!

Cheshire-yay for O! Do you want me to update your testing date!

Sending :dust: to everyone! This thread needs more :bfp:!!

Temp shift! Finally! Stress is a killer! Put me down for the 24th pretty please! :flower:

Still waiting on O day :coffee: CD 14 today and had some ewcm yesterday so we BD. Hoping for a positive opk today because it was still negative (but getting close to positive yesterday). Husband is traveling for work tonight 😢 :cry: but I will try to BD again tomorrow!

Welcome all the new ladies. If I didn’t get you on the front page, let me know!

Cheshire-yay for O! Do you want me to update your testing date!

Sending :dust: to everyone! This thread needs more :bfp:!!

Hi you missed me June 21st please

Hi I will be testing on the 25.6, it's my first TTC cycle...
It feels good not to be alone in this TWW. I had ovulation cramps and a clear +OPK yesterday but unfortunately our donor and I were working on different hours so we can only see him tonight. Hopefully the insem from o-2 was enough to cover that gap.
Crossing my fingers to all of you waiting and testing <3

2dpo and feeling a little off, some cramping in the pelvis and pinching near my belly button.

How&#8217;s everyone else doing?

2dpo and feeling a little off, some cramping in the pelvis and pinching near my belly button.

How’s everyone else doing?

Doing good my sense of smell is what I'm going by as I can't trust the rest of the symptoms I'm having as I get most of them as side effects of fibro anyway and had the others before last month's af when we weren't trying but my gods my sense of smell is so strong which is very weird for me

3DPO here and just waiting and waiting and waiting. I hate the TWW

MissWaiting that's been a great sign for me in the past, hopeful it's the same for you.
I'd love to see more :bfp: being added to this thread.

Welcome to the TWW Nyxnw!

AFM - Today is 7DPIUI, 9 DPHCG. Had some blood drawn this morning to check Progesterone levels. Likely going to test this afternoon to "test out" my trigger. Took a test 2 days ago and there was still a faint positive. Hope to see a BFN today or tomorrow, so I can be confident in my results later!

MissWaiting that's been a great sign for me in the past, hopeful it's the same for you.
I'd love to see more :bfp: being added to this thread.

Thanks hun I've worked in care for 7 years so my sense of smell is shot so the fact the beef that was only cooked the night before on CD 18 made me feel sick and that last night cd19 my oh stank of copper pennies is very weird for me I can even tmi smell my own urine which isn't something I can normally smell thanks to the work I did so never know it's either a bfp or an annoying pms symptom

Welcome to the TWW Nyxnw!

AFM - Today is 7DPIUI, 9 DPHCG. Had some blood drawn this morning to check Progesterone levels. Likely going to test this afternoon to "test out" my trigger. Took a test 2 days ago and there was still a faint positive. Hope to see a BFN today or tomorrow, so I can be confident in my results later!

I’m feeling so hopeful for you LuLu!

Hopping over to see how everyone's doing! 5DPO here and no symptoms yet. Waiting...waiting... :coffee:

TB - I sure hope so! One of my best friends just told me she was pregnant with her second. Would be great to not be too far behind!

Trigger test looked negative today. Had an evap appear after about 10 mins, but pretty confident there was nothing before that. If the trigger isn't already out, surely it will be by Sunday!

FX for all those in the TWW with me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->