June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Still no AF...she can stay away...still not out of the woods yet..to scared to test..waiting it out for a bit..no signs of AF and just not trying to symptom spot.remaining calm and whatever happens happens..

Good morning ladies!!!

I'm 7dpo today and woke up feeling hung over as heck! 😞😞 Gums were bleeding this morning when brushing and have been sensitive as heck too.

#hatethetwoweekwait

The good signs, but a little early, just keep hangin on..
AFM had some vvvvvv light spotting like a pink little tab on toilet paper, but i was all sorts of goofy had one time of EWCM when I wiped as wel yesterday. This morning have some dull cramps..AF normally shows herself on a Wednesday. We shall see still hoping she doesn't show up.

Yea its definitely early Bre. One cycle I had all the classic text book symptoms, but then a BFN and AF. So i'm really not reading into this too much. I just feel like I need a nap and its barely 10am right now.

Also, with my DD I had bad cramping and vvvvvvvvv light spotting like how you described. The next day I got a test and tested with evening urine and it was a strong positive on 2 $ tree tests. When I finally went to the doctor my beta test confirmed 6 weeks. I have no idea how many dpo I was considering we weren't trying and she kinda snuck up on me. Lol. Plus, I was on the pill at that time as well.

Loads of baby dust your way hun!

Can you see it? Am I imagining things? Is it an evap? I never get evaps, it would be a 1st. 11 dpo, I think.

Attachments

• 0E74496F-2C13-465F-A7A3-73E619BDAC81.jpg
    0E74496F-2C13-465F-A7A3-73E619BDAC81.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 29
FX Bre that your temp pops back up!

Sorry about AF, Marv.

Everyone else about to O or in the TWW, best of luck this month!

AFM, today is 5dpiui and 7dpHCG. I am debating if I should start testing soon on dollar store cheapies to "test out" the HCG (trigger shot) or not. Anyone have any thoughts or opinions on this? Otherwise I fear I will go to test on Father's Day (11DPIUI) and maybe see a false positive. Would hate to get my hopes up for nothing, but don't really want to waste money either.:shrug:

I definitely see something echo. Was it there within the time period??

Afm between late last night and this morning definitely the Big O. My left ovary is reading me the riot act. Hoping at the BDing wasn’t just practice.

I definitely see something echo. Was it there within the time period??

Afm between late last night and this morning definitely the Big O. My left ovary is reading me the riot act. Hoping at the BDing wasn’t just practice.

No, about ten minutes. But usually they are still stark white even hours later. I guess I’ll wait and see. I’ve just been sooo tired, my breasts feel like they are going to pop and I sleep like 12 hours. Damn hormones.

Echo I see something! Those cheapies usually need the full 10 min anyway. FXd for it darkening tomorrow

Woofta tye I guess she did sneak up on you. I've been ttc/ not trying for 5 years dr said we couldnt have any xmas I finally said I'm okay without having any 6 weeks later I was late went to the dr and thought I had cancer lol cramps with no blood she did a urine test I was prego mc a week later:(...now I'm on the ohhh u can get pregnant band wagon lol. Hoping it's not another 5 years.
Careful echo on the time period. Not all stay stark white after time lapse...lol rainy days here have my sleeping all day

Bre - Wow, that's crazy! I hope you conceive again soon! My DH is an only child. His parents gave up because they were trying for years with no success. Never got checked, just gave up. 13 years after first trying she found out she was 5 months pregnant. So it's possible!!

Echo - I see it as well! FX!!!!

I'm 2 DPO today I believe. We only DTD once during my suspected fertile period and that was on the day of a positive OPK. So we shall see. I had to work this weekend and had a Celebration of Life for my grandmother to go to.. so it is what it is. I'm definitely not as antsy to test this month. Feels better this way. Still hoping, though!

I got a distraction anyways. I need to get a father's day gift together. I have a few ideas. Just need to set them into action.

I think it’s an evap. I took another with smu and it’s stark white. I got a little hopeful there. It’s been a long time since I saw even a faint line.

Congratulations TB and NYXNW!!!! That’s awesome! I’m back in the ttc house again, most of my cycles are heavy and hard for about 5 days and then gone, this one is weird but I’m just knocking it up to stress, for super sick a couple days in a row and that was no fun but I’m hoping to be able to get a BFP end of the month or beginning of July depending on how my body decides it’s going to act.... for more OP tests so I can sassiate my need to POAS

Ugh! 3 days after positive OPK and still no temp shift. Plus, today I have ewcm. I’m going nuts waiting for O this month!

Alijo- I hear that’s actually THE best day to bd for success! FXd!

Kelwar- hope you get a BFP at the end of this month!

TTC- I totally get that! Have you taken more opks just in case?

LuLu your chart is looking beautiful!

Bre I’m so sorry the witch has come. Good luck next round, get your head back into planning next month and have a treat (chocolate always works for me)

I haven’t been very active because I’m trying to keep my head out of it as the tww is so frustrating. I am cd 23 and thinking 10dpo. I’ve been abit out off sync for the last few days but can’t really explain it (bit nauseous, lack of appetite, had first headache I’ve had in like a year) but I think it’s got to be too soon to symptom spot so there must be somewhere reason. I have right tugging sensation and cramping this morning but again- could be anything. Cp is very high and soft, closed. It’s annoying that almost all signs to look for could all amount to nothing 🙈

When is best to test? Obv day of expected period but for us that are impatient, when is optimal timing that everyone goes for? I have FRER but don’t want to waste them

Twinkie- most women who get BFP can see something by 12 dpo on a FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->