June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

I’m just so frustrated tonight. I think ovulation is today based on temp drop and ovulation cramps, which means DH and I have only DTD one time this cycle in the fertile period (O-2). He promised to do it O-1 but then he played disc golf an was too tired afterwards (and honestly so was I so I didn’t persist). We promised to DTD tonight. Well, he witnessed a terrible motorcycle accident today on his way to work and being haunted by that vision isn’t exactly conducive to babymaking with me. Which I understand. But I’m so frustrated. I wanted to start TTC in September. I waited until he was ready (January). Every month has been half-assed trying, sometimes DTD once in the fertile period and two months not DTD at all in the fertile period because he has to travel frequently for work. I feel like it’s all on me to figure out and then he’s geniunely shocked and upset when I don’t magically fall pregnant each month (and I’m crushed). He’s not doing anything to help and it’s all on me to figure out and I’m already so sick of this heartbreak of ttc. We conceived our first after 3 months and everything was so much easier then.

Sorry. Just had to rant somewhere.

Hello new here. I'm currently in my tww I'm 4dpo will start testing In 6 days.

I’m just so frustrated tonight. I think ovulation is today based on temp drop and ovulation cramps, which means DH and I have only DTD one time this cycle in the fertile period (O-2). He promised to do it O-1 but then he played disc golf an was too tired afterwards (and honestly so was I so I didn’t persist). We promised to DTD tonight. Well, he witnessed a terrible motorcycle accident today on his way to work and being haunted by that vision isn’t exactly conducive to babymaking with me. Which I understand. But I’m so frustrated. I wanted to start TTC in September. I waited until he was ready (January). Every month has been half-assed trying, sometimes DTD once in the fertile period and two months not DTD at all in the fertile period because he has to travel frequently for work. I feel like it’s all on me to figure out and then he’s geniunely shocked and upset when I don’t magically fall pregnant each month (and I’m crushed). He’s not doing anything to help and it’s all on me to figure out and I’m already so sick of this heartbreak of ttc. We conceived our first after 3 months and everything was so much easier then.

Sending huge hugs sit him down and tell him how your feeling and how you can't get pregnant if he isn't putting effort in to be has to step up it's a team effort.

Lulu- I am glad I am not the only one feeling this way at times. I am still continuing to temp although I am not sure why as my chart is up and down every day and no clue why. I met with my doctor yesterday to talk about my headache medicine because its in the class "c" for risk factor which just means they dont know if there is any true tests of affects with unborn child. While there she asked how trying was going and I told her its not really. My husband and I talked and only plan to try for a year and half and at that point if no baby we decided to call it quits. Between him and I we do have 5 girls and they are all getting to the very independent age and I just don't want them extremely spread out age wise and in a year and half the youngest will be almost 11. They dont want to do anything fertility wise till we have been trying for over a year which I understand just hard when you see people seeming to get pregnant left and right so easily (although most my friends I dont know how truly long they were trying)

Sami- welcome to the group. Sorry you had to experience the loss I was really rooting for you! Lets hope this is our month! I should be Oing here in like 3-4 days and hoping to hold out until the 29th to test as I should be around 12dpo but I know I have no will power to hold out.

Miss- thank you for the baby dust. Sending some your way too

And today starts my busy weekend so going to keep myself busy I'm off back to Wales in abit as I have to be in Chester later this evening but where I'm from is just a short bus ride so go to my mum's leave my rucksack then off to Chester for this event then back to mum's later tonight then up early Saturday and off up to bala i go fingers crossed the weather holds off

Short and sweet AF .. 3 days... havent been able to temp because I havent been waking up at my normal time. Hopefully I can start back up tomorrow :/ onto July thread unfortunately :(
But we need some more BFP's in June!

Today is the day. Had my blood drawn now I'm just waiting for the call...Today is going to be nerve wrecking.

Amantilla - I would sit him down and really talk about your feelings. It helped me not to harbor any "anger/disappointment" toward my husband each month when we didn't get pregnant, because believe me I was starting to feel it as well. Once we sat down and he really understood the importance of the days we BD, he was much more into it.

BDZ - FX'd so hard for you today!! Sending all the baby dust I can munster! This is your month!

AFM - 9DPIUI, 11DPHCG. Had some pretty strange cramping this morning, that forced me to bend down quickly. FX it was implantation?:thumbup: Tested out my trigger already. Patiently waiting for Sunday to arrive so I can test! 11DPO may be a little early, but I can't NOT test on Father's Day!!

Sorry to jump in, but I know how you feel. It took years for my husband to want another baby, I have a six year old and we are just starting to try for another. He still isn't that into it compared to myself, but I have to remind myself that I can't change how he is and this is just my ego that is really getting hurt. He is a great father and a pretty good husband despite his lack of enthusiasm for this process. I think a lot of men get really nervous and kind of withdrawn from the whole thing. I don't know if you have tried talking to him without being too accusatory, but that might help. But, you might just be one of those couples where you have to put more effort into it than your husband, like myself. I think it's easy for a woman to understand the importance of timing, frequency, etc. and I know my husband has told me he doesn't like feeling obligated to have scheduled sex. I told him I understand that but it's my body that makes the rules, not me! I had my husband watch The Great Sperm Race, and I think that helped because it's interesting and you really understand how it's all about TIMING. Either way, don't let how he is acting ruin the process for you (like I have done before) and try to not take it too personal, even though it's hard. FX for you!!!!:thumbup:

Anyway, I am 6 DPO (+OPK 7 days ago with a temp drop, but FF says O happened 6 days ago). I have already POAS multiple times, it seems even more white than when I wasn't even TTC:nope:

I have only been preg once (very thankful for that one!). I got my BFP at 13DPO with a VFL at 12DPO.

Of course I am reaching for symptoms, but we all know you can't really tell whether it's AF symptoms or BFP symptoms, so it's a battle I will not win inside my head.

I was going to wait to test, but I honestly feel like I will feel even worse when it's BFN! Getting negatives daily really helps you not get your hope up, lol!

Loving - I'm 6 DPO as well. I'm trying not to test.. I have no symptoms so I'm just trying to wait it out. I think if I cave it will be on Father's day at 8 DPO just because I would love to give him a positive test that day!

A lot of you are in the TWW right now! I’m sending lots of love and baby dust your way!

DBZ- I can’t wait to hear what your numbers are!

I’m ready to see some positives this weekend!!

How do you guys deal with the symptom spotting and the wait? I'm about 8 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy. I feel like I'm waiting every day for that magical testing day. Cramping like crazy but AF isn't due until the 22nd. I feel like someone is using my uterus as a pin cushion. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the anticipation when we start actually trying. This month was just the first "we'll take a few more risks than normal" month. How do you guys do it?

13 dpo today

Attachments

• 20180615_155204.jpg
    20180615_155204.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member