June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

I have a 4 hour hold right now.. trying to wait a little longer..

The second line is still there on the test.. I see color to it easier now that it has dried.

So exciting Ali! Can't wait to see the next test!

BFN for me..AF should have been here today.. possibly tomorrow and no show yet.. I thought I could see a very very very very very faint line but I don’t know if my eyes were playing tricks on me... I feel like AF is about to arrive. Had a bit of “pink” when I wiped this morning.. but again probably AF about to show it’s ugly head ...

It's faint, but it's there! This is with 5 hour hold. It's darker than earlier!

Debating on using another FRER in the morning or holding off.. I want to see more progression so I probably should hold off.

Maple - I'm sorry..

DBZ and Maple - So sorry :hugs:

Ali - I see that and I normally don't see them!

SO exciting Ali!

AFM - cramping like crazy today! 🤞🤞🤞

Maple I am so sorry!

Ali- totally see that! I’m a total POAS addict so I say test again in the am lol but if you can stand to do it, you Could wait another day until Tuesday.. but I vote TEST TOMORROW!! :haha:

TTC- hope that little egg is snuggling in today!!!

I see it Ali!!! I think waiting til Tuesday would be better but it's hard to resist POAS!

Ali - I see that for sure! I wouldn’t be able to wait until Tuesday with that line starting to show...I’d test tomorrow AND Tuesday!

AFM... thank you for everyone who took the time to read my rant and offer advice and good thoughts. This whole ttc thing is making me crazy. I had a good talk with him about why I need him to make more of an effort and I think he could understand how upset I’ve been and why we need to be more consistent and why it likely won’t happen for us unless we are consistent and persistent. I don’t think he realized how things have been upsetting me and he’s willing to listen more now and put in more effort. It was a good talk because I started doubting that he eevem wanted another baby, but it became very clear during our talk that he does.

I think I’m 1dpo right now. My temps have been crazy the past few days (they went up a bit a few days ago and I thought I had ovulated, but they went back down the next day so we got back to BD. Temps back up the next day even higher so I think maybe yesterday was ovulation day which means we dtd on ovulation day. Time will tell.

Ama - Aww.. I'm glad the talk seems to have helped! FX'd that you caught this egg!!

Yeah I have no idea if I will be able to wait or not :haha: Knowing me I will probably end up buying more :dohh:

We didn't try to sway this time. Just went for it. I really wonder if me trying to balance my PH to favor a girl was causing the delay. Oh well, I might be preggo now and I'm so happy that I am! I say probably, but in my mind I am. Just want a more definite test! I have tons of ICs left, but they're not even showing yet. Hoping they will tomorrow!

I'm so excited to tell DH. I made cards from both the boys. My oldest helped pick out colors and put it together.. my youngest ate googly eyes while I made his. I'm making a 3rd one. I'm debating on letting him see the boys' after saying "We made one for each kiddo" Then say "You missed one!" and hand him the third card. Or just have them all together and see if he puts it together haha

Out of all the negatives we had in our life lately.. this would be one amazing positive!

Congratulations AliJo! What a fun idea with the cards!

I have been away for several days and am all caught up on the thread. Congratulations to everyone who got BFPs! You ladies all deserve it!

So sorry to those who got AF. Fingers crossed that next cycle is your month!

As for me, I had a nice weekend away with family and am back home now on what I think is 10DPO. I will start testing tomorrow morning, starting with ICs for a few days and then maybe pull out a FRER. AF is due on or around Thursday, so I don't have toooooo long to wait.

This was my first month using my Ava bracelet. I input the skin temps into FF, but that created a conflict with my other signs. FF's advanced detection says I ovulated on CD12 (didn't have any other signs yet). The OPK monitor says I ovulated on CD14, which is backed up by all other signs (regular OPKs, CM, O cramps). Ava says I ovulated on CD15. Soooooo...... I'm going with CD14 and keeping in mind the other possible dates.

Relating hickory! I had a pos OPK on cd17 but didn’t see a temp shift til cd21. FF says I Od on CD19. I’m not so sure. I had significant O pain on CD18. Then again, I had ewcm on CD20! So, I’m going with FF but keeping in mind it could be off this month.

Hickory...would love to know what you think of the Ava bracelet. I’d like to get one 😊

Hickory...would love to know what you think of the Ava bracelet. I’d like to get one 😊

I will keep you updated. The main reason I got it was for accurate BBT tracking because I'm unable to temp properly. For that reason, it's great!!

Being my first month, I think it needs to get to know me better. I'm so used to all of the information and interactivity on FF that the Ava app leaves a lot to be desired. It shows the charts, confirms ovulation, and lets you input CM and BD. Other than that, it bores me. I transfer the BBT over to FF and spend time pouring over that app.

Tested today knowing it was to early.. so a bfn at 7dpo. Now hopefully I can hold off until Wednesday before I test again.

This was my first month using my Ava bracelet. I input the skin temps into FF, but that created a conflict with my other signs. FF's advanced detection says I ovulated on CD12 (didn't have any other signs yet). The OPK monitor says I ovulated on CD14, which is backed up by all other signs (regular OPKs, CM, O cramps). Ava says I ovulated on CD15. Soooooo...... I'm going with CD14 and keeping in mind the other possible dates.

Hickory, I really relate to this. It is my first month with Ava too and it marked O day 2 days ahead of FF. It also completely ignores all other signs and relies on temp only. I find it annoying that the OPKs and CM dont count, so I also put the temps in FF and obsess there...

I still have a whole week to wait before I test, I am so impatient!

Alijo, can't wait to see your beautiful clear line getting darker

DH was excited!! I gave him a card with a fish on it saying "Daddy, you're o-FISH-ally AWESOME!" Inside was "Happy Father's Day from Mommy and your little swimmer that made it! CONGRATULATIONS!" He reread it a few times then had this huge smile and walked over and gave me a hug lol

He's really wanting to see a darker line first before feeling comfortable with calling it, but I couldn't resist telling him.

Chry - I hope you get your BFP!

Nima - Hopefully it goes by quick for you.

Ali- so excited for you!!! Congrats!

DBZ and maple- thinking of you ladies. Big hugs

AFM - it's now the night of 11dpo. I caved and tested early last night and got a faint but notable line within 5 min on an IC. Was so excited I burst into tears....but I knew it wasn't dark enough to confidently show hubby. Took an IC with FMU today....stark white bfn. Took another IC with SMU and at 9pm after a 4 hr hold. Both very negative. Feeling very defeated....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->