June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

How do you guys deal with the symptom spotting and the wait? I'm about 8 dpo and symptom spotting like crazy. I feel like I'm waiting every day for that magical testing day. Cramping like crazy but AF isn't due until the 22nd. I feel like someone is using my uterus as a pin cushion. I don't know how I'm going to deal with the anticipation when we start actually trying. This month was just the first "we'll take a few more risks than normal" month. How do you guys do it?
I'm symptom spotting purely for the fact that last month was our last cycle before trying and I had such bad pms I never get pms so I'm spotting so that when I do get my bfp I know what things are different to normal although ibe had some things that are weird for me even from last cycle and normal life so trying not to get my hopes up to much

13 dpo today

Congratulations!! No denying those!

Fleur - Honestly, I try to ignore symptoms. I often say I have no symptoms, but almost always do. Just nothing that is so different that makes me think I'm pregnant. With DS2 I had 0 symptoms till well after my BFP. Symptoms can go either way usually.

DBZ - When do you get your results?

I'm suspecting I'm not pregnant this time around.. again.. I know I'm only 6 DPO and technically implantation may have not even started but eh. Was trying to focus on losing weight but the stress of events going on in life right now is making it hard.

Amantilla- I totally know how you feel, My husband is the same way! since we're trying for our first I sometimes get a little crazy with him, but sitting down and talking things out definitely helped! He still doesn't totally get it when I'm so nuts about timing everything perfectly-he also thinks it will just magically happe. But we all now it's a lot harder than that! Since my MC he's been a bit more understanding tho.

JL- really hoping we both get out BFP this month after what we've been through! 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Babyoneill- congrats on your bfp!!

Baby dust to everyone else in the group!! Hoping we all have a stress free tww with some bfps!!!

Alijo- I know the feeling. I’m going through enormous stress right now. So, I can’t help but think - there is just no way my body is conducive to getting pregnant right now.

Ladies, someone told me this once about stress and TTC. If stress was that much of a factor (other than delaying O) babies wouldn’t be born in times of war or seriously stressful events. It can factor in of course, but don’t let those negative thoughts creep in that it is going to stop you from your BFP! I’m sending positive vibes your way!!

DBZ Anxious to hear your results!

Babyoniell- are you ready to be marked :bfp:?

yes please good luck to everyone else ttc

Attachments

• ef0e0152-7812-4e6d-bea3-48ecaae02cd9.jpg
    ef0e0152-7812-4e6d-bea3-48ecaae02cd9.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
TTC - Sorry to hear you're going through stressful times as well! Seems like they're never ending on my side. I just need to train my body to look at the positives more than the negatives. Just so hard when tough times keep happening!

tb - Haha, yeah I know.. It can have some effects and can change your body to favor one gender over another, but definitely won't stop either!

Baby - Great line!! Congrats!

Not much going on here.. been super gassy yesterday and continuing into today which is not cool. Kind of crampy I noticed. Thinking nothing of either since AF could be on her way since my LP thinks it needs to be on the short end.

my biggest symptoms are needing to pee and sore boobs and headache different type of feeling than when I am due af as I get headache and sore bbs this is just a different ache x

BFN. Super disappointing. But I guess there’s nothing to do but go in for my wtf appointment and get back on the TTC horse. We’ve got one more frostie, so here’s hoping the next FET works.

DBZ - I'm sorry.. I was really hoping for you..

So.. Since it's Father's day I figured I would test so by the off chance it was positive I could surprise him today. I used and IC and it was stark white. Debated on dipping my last FRER knowing it would probably be a waste, but figured if I had any chance of a positive at 8 DPO I would need to use something more sensitive.

Well... I swear I have the faintest of lines! It showed up before the time limit. At first I figured it wasn't going to show anything and set it down.. kept kind of glancing at it.. then as the time limit was coming up I grabbed it and looked closer and there was a line!

I keep looking at it expecting it to disappear but it's definitely there!

So I'm super excited that this may actually be our month! I don't want to tell him, though. Not unless I get a darker line today. So I'm going to go buy some more FRERs and try with SMU and see if something more shows up. I really want to tell him if I can get a definite positive, but without it I don't want to get his hopes up.

I'm not counting it, yet. I'm hoping it gets darker.. how faint it is I'm afraid it's some kind of indent, so we shall see! Usually with the indents I can shine a light through the back and they're gone. This one leaves a shadow.

I'd post a picture, but I can't seem to capture it.

So.. Since it's Father's day I figured I would test so by the off chance it was positive I could surprise him today. I used and IC and it was stark white. Debated on dipping my last FRER knowing it would probably be a waste, but figured if I had any chance of a positive at 8 DPO I would need to use something more sensitive.

Well... I swear I have the faintest of lines! It showed up before the time limit. At first I figured it wasn't going to show anything and set it down.. kept kind of glancing at it.. then as the time limit was coming up I grabbed it and looked closer and there was a line!

So I'm super excited that this may actually be our month! I don't want to tell him, though. Not unless I get a darker line today. So I'm going to go buy some more FRERs and try with SMU and see if something more shows up. I really want to tell him if I can get a definite positive, but without it I don't want to get his hopes up.

I'm not counting it, yet. I'm hoping it gets darker.. how faint it is I'm afraid it's some kind of indent, so we shall see! Usually with the indents I can shine a light through the back and they're gone. This one leaves a shadow.

Everything crossed

Fingers triple crossed!

Ohhhh fingers crossed! Keep us updated!

Ooh Ali!!!so exciting! I always get better lines with SMU. I can’t wait for you to test again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->