June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

well ladies, AF got me this morning 2 days early. Good luck to everyone :hugs:

Lulu...I’m sorry. :hug: That happened to me two cycles ago with an IC and it is heartbreaking :cry:

blue moon...sorry 😢 I hope this cycle is your cycle!

Hickory & Nima - thank you for your input. I want to get one...I just wish it wasn’t so expensive. My cycles aren’t very regular and I’m wondering if this would help me track better than opks and temping. I keep telling myself if I don’t conceive in a year, I will get this for myself.

Can anyone take a look at my chart? I’m having very weird, erratic temps (taken at 4:30 am every morning) and I thought I ovulated (twice), and now I’m not sure. Hubs is leaving for a week tomorrow, so if I haven’t ovulated yet, I may be SOL 😢

Hey ladies just to catch up on everything. So excited for the ones who recieved their BFP and so sorry for the one who were caught by the witch.

I have the summer off for the first time in many years and i have been so busy running here there and everywhere and also be a caregiver to my grandma right now as she broke her dominate wrist and needs help with things.

I am on CD15, pretty sure I Oed yesterday but not using OPKs this month. My temp was steady and then jumped up this morning. I am only using the basic form so not sure if I get the red lines with that version or not. I have 1 more chance to BD and then i leave for the beach for 2 nights away from my hubby.

Wishing all well. I may not be commenting a lot but i try and stop by and read how everyone is doing

Nima – I’m glad it’s not just me! Hopefully the Ava bracelet uses its “advanced technology” a bit better once it gets a few cycles of information. My fingers are crossed that neither of us make it that far – baby dust to you!

AliJo – That’s adorable! I love creative reveals. Mine is already ordered and planned … now to just get pregnant.

LuLu – I’m so sorry! That’s heartbreaking. Those ICs can be frustrating and vary so much. Will you get a FRER to double check? It’s still early, maybe you had one super sensitive IC and the rest just aren’t getting the memo yet.

BlueMoon – Ahh that darn AF! So sorry! Baby dust to you next month. BTW, I love your avatar. That song is hilarious. We were explaining the difference between chicken eggs for food versus for chicks to my stepson and I burst out in “Fried or fertilized”

Amantila – I found my Ava bracelet used on Facebook Marketplace. There are usually some on eBay as well. I’ll be reselling mine when finished and will be sure to post it on B&B.

Jlmeans – Good luck to you! Enjoy the beach!

This morning is either 10, 11, or 13 DPO for me and I got a BFN on two ICs with FMU this morning. Will keep updating as I keep testing!

Can anyone take a look at my chart? I’m having very weird, erratic temps (taken at 4:30 am every morning) and I thought I ovulated (twice), and now I’m not sure. Hubs is leaving for a week tomorrow, so if I haven’t ovulated yet, I may be SOL 😢

I think you did O somewhere between CD 15-17, since you do have a sustained rise in your temps, even though they are erratic. The +OPK could have caught the LH surge on its way down. And you wake up so early! respect!

Hugs and hopes for the next cycle for those of you who didn't get the bfp this time, we might meet up on july's thread...:hugs:

Sorry to all who have BFN and Congrats to the BFPs! I'm 9or10 DPO, I know it's still early, but I'm 95% sure I'm not pregnant. Saturday I was having cramps and actually felt nauseous. My brain was telling me it was way too early to feel that, but when I'm in the TWW, I analyze everything. Later that night I got the WORST evap line. It was a thick black? line that from a distance, definitely looked BFP. But I have tested a million times since and they are all very white and any kind of cramping or ghost symptom is gone.

Nima – I’m glad it’s not just me! Hopefully the Ava bracelet uses its “advanced technology” a bit better once it gets a few cycles of information. My fingers are crossed that neither of us make it that far – baby dust to you!

AliJo – That’s adorable! I love creative reveals. Mine is already ordered and planned … now to just get pregnant.

LuLu – I’m so sorry! That’s heartbreaking. Those ICs can be frustrating and vary so much. Will you get a FRER to double check? It’s still early, maybe you had one super sensitive IC and the rest just aren’t getting the memo yet.

BlueMoon – Ahh that darn AF! So sorry! Baby dust to you next month. BTW, I love your avatar. That song is hilarious. We were explaining the difference between chicken eggs for food versus for chicks to my stepson and I burst out in “Fried or fertilized”

Amantila – I found my Ava bracelet used on Facebook Marketplace. There are usually some on eBay as well. I’ll be reselling mine when finished and will be sure to post it on B&B.

Jlmeans – Good luck to you! Enjoy the beach!

This morning is either 10, 11, or 13 DPO for me and I got a BFN on two ICs with FMU this morning. Will keep updating as I keep testing!

Thank you and fingers crossed for you

Thanks everyone. It's been pretty crushing to see blank strips after seeing 2 lines, but I'm going to wait and see how it pans out. I leave on 6/20(Wed) on a 5am flight, gone for 5 days. So I plan on testing with an FRER tomorrow if temp rises again. :coffee:

Also these progesterone suppositories are killing me. I have gotten a lovely hemorrhoid and what feels like the start of a UTI from them. TMI, sorry, but it has NOT been fun :growlmad:

Hickory - thinking of you and your next test!

BlueMoon - Sorry about AF. Hugs.

Sorry for AF ladies

LuLu- I’ve found ICs are hit or miss on showing something early. Definitely try a FRER!!

Lulu - My ICs are still stark white negative this morning. My FRERs were positive for sure, though. Haven't taken another one yet. Morning urine was diluted.

Blue - I'm sorry.. hope this cycle is your cycle!

Only tested with an IC this morning because urine was diluted and I knew it wouldn't look any different on a FRER. May test with a FRER on a 5 hour hold again. Not sure yet. I'll be happy the first time one my IC catch a line.

I haven’t posted for a few days, last tested bfn at 11/12dpo. This is my first cycle ttc no2. I’m supposed to be due AF today (cd29) but no cramps, don’t feel pregnant or feel like AF is due either. Pffft hate waiting around. We started our ttc journey at the start of March and this is first cycle.

TB and Ali - Thanks ladies, that's a little reassuring. Going to try to wait out today since I don't have any FRER's on hand.

Twinkle - hope the witch stays away! FX

I'm out for this cycle, but next cycle will still fall within June, so can you please move my testing date to June 28th? Thanks x

Can you move me to June 28th please? Thanks.

This is my last ever cycle on Clomid but I'm actually feeling really positive.
In the last week, my mother and one of my best friends have each told me that they had a dream where I had a baby boy around Easter time. How weird is that?!
Anyways, I'm feeling really positive and I'll try to keep that up, even if it doesn't work out this cycle.

Sorry to all those who are out already, and fx to those who are yet to test x

I'm out for this cycle, but next cycle will still fall within June, so can you please move my testing date to June 28th? Thanks x

Can you move me to June 28th please? Thanks.

This is my last ever cycle on Clomid but I'm actually feeling really positive.
In the last week, my mother and one of my best friends have each told me that they had a dream where I had a baby boy around Easter time. How weird is that?!
Anyways, I'm feeling really positive and I'll try to keep that up, even if it doesn't work out this cycle.

Sorry to all those who are out already, and fx to those who are yet to test x

Got everything crossed for you hun. I'm a clomid baby

It's much darker! SMU with a 5 hour hold! 12 hours form the last test. I think it's safe to call it!

My internet cheapies are starting to catch a shadow so I suspect they will start finally showing a line soon.

Thanks Lulu my cp is still very high and wet but is forming so I really don’t think I have caught lucky. I’d just like to get over and start again now.

Minnie I’ve got everything crossed for you.

Good luck ladies who are left to find out in this month, I’ll get ready to move over to July

Ali - looks great!! Sure hope I am not too far behind you.

We just found out we can't do a medicated cycle at all next month. No femara and no IUI next month due to travel/timing. A bit depressing. Praying extra hard that this little bean sticks!!

LuLu - I hope so, too! There isn't a March group yet.. I'm kind of waiting to see if one pops up without me making it. Not sure if I want to run one or not.. kind of thinking about it lol.. My estimated due date falls on March 1st or 2nd debating on where you look. Most seem to say March 1st.

Sidenote.. all my favorite places to get tickers are being removed. My favorite was removed last year and now another one.. /sigh

Congrats ali.. hopefully I will be joining you soon with a march baby :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->