June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Jlm you've given me hope, I think I need to go buy a frer. Faint POS on 99 cent store test then BFN today (also I had peed 3 times in the last 4 hours so I'm sure that didn't help). Feeling cramps on and off though so I'm still not sure.

Jlm you've given me hope, I think I need to go buy a frer. Faint POS on 99 cent store test then BFN today (also I had peed 3 times in the last 4 hours so I'm sure that didn't help). Feeling cramps on and off though so I'm still not sure.

I have had some slight cramps but they never felt like AF cramps. I would go get some...FYI if you have a walmart close by get them there. I originally went to CVS the pack with 1 reg test and 1 digi was $21.99 same package at walmart less then $12.00

Yeah I'm a little worried that the cramps I felt just now are too much like af cramps, even though I have read a lot of women do have af cramps in the early stages. Still....

Thanks for the tip about Wal-Mart!

Jl- congrats!!!
Godsnotdead- congrats!

Bebe- go get a FRER!

Thanks, I'll go get one tomorrow if af continues to stay away! The cramps made me so nervous! I'm spending the rest of the night on the couch lying down and resting. They seem to have gone away at least for now. 18dpo and cd37

Tb- thank you, just trying to not get to excited yet as its still really early and Im now freaking out it wont stick.

Godsnotdead- Yay that is so exciting!! Pics?

Wishing- Thank you, my af isnt due til July 3rd so I have a long time to wait (or will seem like forever.) Trying to hold a little longer and going to try another frer since I bought more and if positive, I will attempt the digi (again since I bought more.) I just feel pregnant this cycle, I dont know how to explain it but its there haha

Edit* Held out as long as I could (2 hours) can digis be wrong?

Oh my goodness! Look at That!!!! Congrats :happydance: congrats!!!!!!!
I am so happy for you!

This has given me hope too!

Jlm: try to stay positive. Easier said than done. I'm here freaking out that the spontaneous and fun bd my hubby and I just did will make AF out and push out the little bean I feel in my heart is in there.
Oh anxiety you :witch:

We are headed out camping in the am die the long weekend so went and bought more FRER and Tampons... cause I'll need one or the other or both :shrug: FX it's the FRER only!

Wish- i left tuesday afternoon to head to my grandmas beach house and my husband had to stay home (he will be down thursday evening till sunday) he tried to bd monday and i shut him down i was to afraid to chance anything. Hoping you have to use your frer and not your tampons...i might have missed it but have you already tested?

I am in the boat you were before your :bfp: I have had faint lines on FRER but nothing on easy@home. Still holding out hope cause I sure feel pregnant... time will tell.

Congrats to yesterday's new Bfp's.
My temp dropped slightly this morning and I'm feeling that familiar AF cramping, so I'm pretty sure I'm out now.

This was my last Clomid cycle and as I already have a child, the NHS are done with me now - the rest of this journey will be on our own!! Been doing a little research into IUI and shocked at how low the success rates are and wondering if we should just go straight to IVF. It's so frustrating that it's come to this, when we have no diagnosis of anything being wrong (and our BFP in Feb was a completely natural cycle). Everything works, it's just not happening for us.

Congrats to all the bfps yesterday!

Bebe I'm so sorry :witch: got you. Your symptoms sounded so promising!

AFM I'm 11dpo and temp didn't rise or fall today, it's the same temp for the last 3 days and I don't yet know how I feel about that. No symptoms at all either, really feeling out this cycle. I may test one more time on the 30th since AF is due Jul 1st but I also may just wait and not test unless AF is a no show. Haven't decided yet.

Hi all

Congrats on all the BFPs !

AngelOb

My AF is also due on 1 Jul. Tests upto now have been BFN. Like you starting to lose hope for this month

I am in the boat you were before your :bfp: I have had faint lines on FRER but nothing on easy@home. Still holding out hope cause I sure feel pregnant... time will tell.

My easy@home still isnt showing much of anything if anything at all but my frer is still holding out strong and my temp is still rising. I plan to do the other digi tomorrow while my husband is here and then on sun Ill probably do my cb digi just so I have a test other then frer saying pregnant. I honestly felt super pregnant this time around and they say you know. When will you test again?

Congrats to all of those that got their BFP this month.

Sorry for all of those that AF got, like me.

Bebe -welcome back. love and hate to see you here all at once.

See everyone else in the July thread.

Congrats to yesterday's new Bfp's.
My temp dropped slightly this morning and I'm feeling that familiar AF cramping, so I'm pretty sure I'm out now.

This was my last Clomid cycle and as I already have a child, the NHS are done with me now - the rest of this journey will be on our own!! Been doing a little research into IUI and shocked at how low the success rates are and wondering if we should just go straight to IVF. It's so frustrating that it's come to this, when we have no diagnosis of anything being wrong (and our BFP in Feb was a completely natural cycle). Everything works, it's just not happening for us.
I had a slight drop before suspected af but I got my bfp temps are not a great indicator in my opinion

My easy@home still isnt showing much of anything if anything at all but my frer is still holding out strong and my temp is still rising. I plan to do the other digi tomorrow while my husband is here and then on sun Ill probably do my cb digi just so I have a test other then frer saying pregnant. I honestly felt super pregnant this time around and they say you know. When will you test again?

So strange. Let me know if the easy@home ones ever go positive for you. I feel like if you got a positive digital you must be positive. But I understand the anxiety and not trusting it. I still FEEL I'm pregnant... But who knows. Maybe I just want to be pregnant so bad that I am creating all the symptoms.
All I know is I'm either pregnant or have a teenager grade case of PMS omg the mood swings and tears. Over EVERYTHING.
I'll test Fri or Sat if I don't get AF by then. :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"