June 2018 Testers! Fireflies and Father’s Day Surprises

Amantila good luck! Chart looks fine to me/shows temp shift. Too early to read much else into it unfortunately.

Katy hope you O soon!!

Tb enjoy your trip and way to go on scan!!! FX!!

Dream woohoo!! Your temp skyrocketed.

Mwel....I vote test now!!! If you are sure you are 16dpo by tracking then you should have bfp!!

Thanks rainbobby! You too!

Weebles good luck. What dpo are you?

Right now I'm just popping on to follow.
I'm still in May but don't have a great feeling, so I'm preparing myself by joining this group!
I'm not temping yet so I really don't have any info to go on other then how I feel, but if af comes I'll be buying an opk for next round.

CD18-2DPO-3DPIUI

HCG tests are still positive from my trigger on Monday night. I've seen so much variance for how long it takes tests to go negative. Seems many have negative tests by 7 or 8 days past trigger. I'm only 4 today. Progression pics attached. Most recent are the top tests.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM (1).jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM (1).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM.jpg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-25 at 7.24.36 AM.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
Please can I go on 17th June
Father day 😱 let’s hope that’s lucky, the pressure is on haha

Good luck everyone
X

Hello June ladies! I am arriving over here from the May testing thread. AF showed up for me today, so I will be testing June 21st. Surely, I'll start earlier to satisfy my POAS addiction, but that's my official day if I ovulate like normal.

CD18-2DPO-3DPIUI

HCG tests are still positive from my trigger on Monday night. I've seen so much variance for how long it takes tests to go negative. Seems many have negative tests by 7 or 8 days past trigger. I'm only 4 today. Progression pics attached. Most recent are the top tests.

That must be so strange to see a positive like that! You got a really nice temp rise, too!

AFM - CD1 right as expected after pre-AF spotting. It actually stopped yesterday just to mess with me and then AF woke me up right before 6 am with some horrible cramps. Gotta love how our bodies work sometimes.

Well.. I'll be joining you ladies! I'm expecting I'll be CD1 tomorrow since I'm increasingly spotting.

I'll probably look at testing the 25th. Not going to do OPKs this time around. Just going to pay attention to my body and keep busy with the hubby. If it's meant to be it will!

Really really really going to try hard to not test early. I'm going to try and take my mind off of TTC a little. I think I'm working at it too hard!

Alijo so sorry you are joining :hugs: fx for June!

Dream here's hoping it gets darker again soon!!

Welcome hickory and twinkle.

AFM I'm feeling like I really am pregnant. Lots of white creamy cm. I'm usually quite dry after O. I'm 7dpo I think but possibly 6dpo. I tested so I could have baseline bfn. I'm thinking I might test Monday. AF due Friday.

I think I’ve got the front page all updated! Let me know if I missed you!

Dream I’ll be filling you soon. I think I won’t start to test my trigger until the day of egg transfer. I’m so hopeful for you! At least if you have to test until 7 dpiui or something you satisfy the need to POAS all the way until official testing time lol

Flueky- my FXd for you! Woo boo!

Rainbobby- it’s coming! You are strong to wait!

AFM I am officially in Prague. Yesterday had a scare- my day 10 Ultrasound report said I had a total of 63 follicles growing so my doctor said umm if this is true your IVF cycle=cancelled! From the airport went straight to clinic and did repeat scan. His (way clearer and hi-def cam) showed “around 25” with 10-12 good sized follicles. I will trigger tonight and do egg collection on Monday! My birthday is June 8 and I will be 7dp5dt (12dpo) so I’m sticking with it as my test date!

Oh my gosh that sounds stressful. Did you miss your flight? Good luck with the ivf!

Thank you for creating a June group TB!!

Can you put me down for June 3rd testing? Just had a back to back IUI with Femara, Gonal, and Trigger. Praying that did the trick. :thumbup:

YAY for no cancellation on your transfer. June is full of birthdays in my family. FX we get some lovely bfps this month. :hugs:

:dust: Everyone

Can you put me down for June 1st? I’m going to do my best to wait until then. 😊

TB: I'm glad it's going good so far. Sending baby dust your way.

Well according to FF I'm 3dpo. I'm a little worried about my temps cuz we just hit over 90 degrees this week and my AC is only at 73 and its boiling in my room. Hopefully that didn't throw me off but we'll see.. I started feeling sick yesterday had some N/V with a tension headache, but got the BD in. Have EWCM so I'm not sure if I ovulated 3 days ago lol.
Than my sister in law told us she was preggo with baby #4 happy for her but upset at the same time been trying for 5 years and she's had 3 all in that time and I've had 1 mc... praying for some baby dust I'm ready to start a family...

Well according to FF I'm 3dpo. I'm a little worried about my temps cuz we just hit over 90 degrees this week and my AC is only at 73 and its boiling in my room. Hopefully that didn't throw me off but we'll see.. I started feeling sick yesterday had some N/V with a tension headache, but got the BD in. Have EWCM so I'm not sure if I ovulated 3 days ago lol.
Than my sister in law told us she was preggo with baby #4 happy for her but upset at the same time been trying for 5 years and she's had 3 all in that time and I've had 1 mc... praying for some baby dust I'm ready to start a family...
Baby dust :hugs:

:hugs:

Hi,

Can you put me down for June 4th?

Thanks �� good luck to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79